Author Topic: Playoffs r Finally Here!!!!!! Vote  (Read 1946 times)

min0rity

Re: Playoffs r Finally Here!!!!!! Vote
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2002, 07:11:07 AM »
oh yeah im fake Minority, yup thats right, and u should know cuz youre from Scarlett Rd? Toronto? the ghetto? hell naw!

and you callin me a bitch, please name one motherfucker on this net that i jock? infinite? let me see we both have the same political views, so agreeing with someone is now dickriding? ask any motherfucker on this board, sometimes, i get cricified for spttin my beliefs so dont go callin me a bitch,

why dont u go put up another audio "battle" between u and NIK, nuthin beats listening to 2 lil girls argue,
or why dont u start another Bone thread which will of course subsequently lead to u being dissed by the entire board?
i could sure go for some comic relief

and in case, the above sarcasm flew over your head,
plain and simple "Fuck You"

LMAO!!! this shit is comedy yo seriously you need to lighten up personally i don't give a fuck where you from you fake bitch stop taking shit so damn seriously all the time you faggot ho

instead of talking bullshit on the net all the time i would like to see your coward ass walk the talk (you know what i mean i ain't gonna explain)

i never even made the bone thread you fucking retard it was that fag hellrazor who is a KNOWN bone dickrider...

yo first of all, why you keep changing subjects? we talking about nba playoffs you ignorant fool not one of your childish topics

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

« Reply #61 on: April 26, 2002, 09:20:24 AM »
how the fuck was i supposed to know u were joking with infinite?

there was no Lol, no smiley face, nuthin

you said "go back to preachin bullshuit" and infinite always talkin about Islam, so i though u were dissing our religion and beliefs, what the fuck a man supposed to do fool??

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2002, 03:57:23 AM »

LMAO!!! this shit is comedy yo seriously you need to lighten up personally i don't give a fuck where you from you fake bitch stop taking shit so damn seriously all the time you faggot ho

instead of talking bullshit on the net all the time i would like to see your coward ass walk the talk (you know what i mean i ain't gonna explain)

i never even made the bone thread you fucking retard it was that fag hellrazor who is a KNOWN bone dickrider...

yo first of all, why you keep changing subjects? we talking about nba playoffs you ignorant fool not one of your childish topics

WHAT THE FUCK????????????
HOLD THE FUCK UP....ARE YOU TALKIN' 2 MY BOY LIKE THAt PUNK.......?

WHAT THE FUCK MAKES YOU REAL...TALKIN' SHIT OVER INTERNET???...BRO YOU BEST CHILL............
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/