Author Topic: Something i always have wondered.....  (Read 258 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Something i always have wondered.....
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 08:51:41 PM »
they use chloroform... I heard  u are able to use human urine in a cloth and it will make them pass out...True shit...I hope i dont influence anybody to do that

just like smerlus said its a false statement cuzz mauzip is still with us, why else do u think he likes R. Kelly so much? he likes to get pee'd on  LMAO

You also hated R. Kelly first huh?

once i found out he pee'd on pour innocent homos like you and lil girls i did! but i was never really feeling his music but i didnt think he was a bad guy till then

what? felt like you were in competition?

heh Kelly aint got nun of me and your mom they only thing is she likes getting pee'd on LMAO

rofl...that didnt even make sense...my mom had nothing to do with this and saying kelly aint got nun of me? lol...is that the same as saying "kelly aint got nothin on me cuz i fuck more 12 year old girls than anyone!"?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 10:03:15 PM »
they use chloroform... I heard  u are able to use human urine in a cloth and it will make them pass out...True shit...I hope i dont influence anybody to do that

just like smerlus said its a false statement cuzz mauzip is still with us, why else do u think he likes R. Kelly so much? he likes to get pee'd on  LMAO

Damn, I forgot about that.  Now that I think about it, I don't care if she was underage or not, he's a freak for pissing on her.  Fuck him.  

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 10:50:12 PM »

You also hated R. Kelly first huh?

once i found out he pee'd on pour innocent homos like you and lil girls i did! but i was never really feeling his music but i didnt think he was a bad guy till then

what? felt like you were in competition?

heh Kelly aint got nun of me and your mom they only thing is she likes getting pee'd on LMAO

rofl...that didnt even make sense...my mom had nothing to do with this and saying kelly aint got nun of me? lol...is that the same as saying "kelly aint got nothin on me cuz i fuck more 12 year old girls than anyone!"?

im saying i pee on your mom and she likes it

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2003, 03:07:35 AM »
ROFL...  'sweat from ya balls.' (cb4 style..)

^^ one of my favourite songs there :)

...anyone remember that Mike Reid joke about chloroform....makes your bum sore?

lmao