Author Topic: Infinite = John Walker 2.0  (Read 3840 times)

Woodrow

Infinite = John Walker 2.0
« on: September 29, 2002, 08:32:51 AM »
Just getting up this wonderful Sunday morning, and checking some news and ran across something I found intresting. Time Magazine has an article on how John Walker went from Average American Joe to "Johnny Walker, the American Taliban." As I was reading, it occured to me that John Walker has a lot in common with somebody that we all know around here... Infinite!

Here is a link to the story... It's a great read.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,356031,00.html

Here are some samples:

From time Magazine article:
"He was doodoo and John Doe in his teenage Internet messages, when he posed as a black rapper and denounced white kids who acted black...."
Political Gangsta Anybody?

"He was Dr. J, Hine E. Craque and Mr. Mujahid (holy warrior), as he posted in chat rooms inveighing against Zionists and homosexuals..."
From Infinite: "And the homosexuals are the ones really having a heyday here in America," SOURCE:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1026763880;start=11

"His Taliban brethren knew him as Abdul Hamid."
Look at what infinites new name is...

"For diversion, John would often turn to the Internet. There, using phony names, John could be cocky and even at times condescending."
Who does this sound like?

"In this world [online hiphop], the quiet, self-effacing boy was in control."
From Infinite:"when my life started spinning out of control..." Source:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1017245271;start=19

"He tried to locate online hard-to-find books..."
From Infinite:"Yo..... I need to order a book on Osama Bin Ladin written by two frenchmen.  It's called....."Osama bin Laden: The Forbidden Truth."  If ya'll could hook me up I'll pay you double whatever it costs."
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1032875935

I just find the similarities VERY intresting... Perhpas we could all know somebody (in)famous in a couple of years if Infinite continues to head down this path...

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite = John Walker 2.0
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2002, 10:39:30 AM »
so i guess that USa have around perhaps 200 000 "John Walker 2.0
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

krul

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2002, 11:34:18 AM »
and two bush clones who are terrorizing this board.

LEFT_THA_COAST

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2002, 11:35:56 AM »
Just getting up this wonderful Sunday morning, and checking some news and ran across something I found intresting. Time Magazine has an article on how John Walker went from Average American Joe to "Johnny Walker, the American Taliban." As I was reading, it occured to me that John Walker has a lot in common with somebody that we all know around here... Infinite!

Here is a link to the story... It's a great read.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,356031,00.html

Here are some samples:

"He was doodoo and John Doe in his teenage Internet messages, when he posed as a black rapper and denounced white kids who acted black...."
Political Gangsta Anybody?

"He was Dr. J, Hine E. Craque and Mr. Mujahid (holy warrior), as he posted in chat rooms inveighing against Zionists and homosexuals..."
From Infinite: "And the homosexuals are the ones really having a heyday here in America," SOURCE:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1026763880;start=11

"His Taliban brethren knew him as Abdul Hamid."
Look at what infinites new name is...

"For diversion, John would often turn to the Internet. There, using phony names, John could be cocky and even at times condescending."
Who does this sound like?

"In this world [online hiphop], the quiet, self-effacing boy was in control."
From Infinite:"when my life started spinning out of control..." Source:http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1017245271;start=19

"He tried to locate online hard-to-find books..."
From Infinite:"Yo..... I need to order a book on Osama Bin Ladin written by two frenchmen.  It's called....."Osama bin Laden: The Forbidden Truth."  If ya'll could hook me up I'll pay you double whatever it costs."
http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=anything;action=display;num=1032875935

I just find the similarities VERY intresting... Perhpas we could all know somebody (in)famous in a couple of years if Infinite continues to head down this path...

Damn Engle that shit just shows what I've been sayin' for a minute. Also did you know that John Walker impersonated a 5% aka a member of the Nation of Islam's Gods and Earths? and would try to diss anybody black being a God? I don't know where that thread is, but I was reading him and some other guy going at it  about why black people are gods and as usual he lost, but his fellow sand niggaz and other white internet friends came to his rescue, lol.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2002, 12:27:18 PM »
Nah, Infinite's not intelligent enough to be like John Walker, straight up.  I've talked to him.  

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2002, 12:38:28 PM »
and two bush clones who are terrorizing this board.

lol

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2002, 02:53:56 PM »
Nah, Infinite's not intelligent enough to be like John Walker, straight up.  I've talked to him.  

For once we agree.  Trauma could not be more correct.  I currently lack the intelligence, courage, and conviction of brother Abdul.  I will be the first to recognize brother Abdul as my superior in intellect and knowledge of Allah.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2002, 03:10:23 PM »
Yup, actually that's exactly what I meant.  

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2002, 03:11:40 PM »
Free Abdul Hamid!!!!!!!!!  Political Prisoner needs to be freed!!!!  

While we are quick to celebrate the courage of our black civil rights activists, to often we forget the John Brown and Abdul Hamid's of this world who have fought for oppressed groups they were not indigenously called to fight for.  Abdul Hamid has seen both sides of the eternal struggle for peace.  He is a man of great character who traveled to the ends of the Earth to fight oppression.

Free Abdul Hamid!!!!!!!!

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2002, 03:52:41 PM »
So, a guy goes to war with america, and he's a hero? LOL you should really evaluate your sanity.  If Walker had it his way, your mom and dad would be dead.  If that's what you want, you're sick.  

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2002, 04:30:11 PM »
So, a guy goes to war with america, and he's a hero? LOL you should really evaluate your sanity.  If Walker had it his way, your mom and dad would be dead.  If that's what you want, you're sick.  

That is not at all true.  John Walker never had any desire to randomly kill my parents.

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2002, 07:39:16 PM »
The author tried to suggest certain things that simply weren't true.  But this excerpt from the article is on point........

Says Frank: "John went (into Afghanistan) to help the mujahedin, as he understood the people Ronald Reagan called the 'freedom fighters.'" But in America's eyes, those freedom fighters have become terrorists.

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2002, 08:14:24 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1762770.stm

Once again, you prove that you're evil.  You're an AMERICAN!  Damn, don't you get that.  Read the story above, it talks a little bit about the interviews given to Walker after he was detained.  Notice he knew for months that suicide bombers had been sent to the U.S.... and still supported them.  He supported war against the u.s., and he supported suicide bombings against the u.s.  He deserves to die, according to the law of this country, as a traitor.  

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2002, 08:41:50 PM »

Once again, you prove that you're evil.  You're an AMERICAN!  Damn, don't you get that.  Read the story above, it talks a little bit about the interviews given to Walker after he was detained.  Notice he knew for months that suicide bombers had been sent to the U.S.... and still supported them.  He supported war against the u.s., and he supported suicide bombings against the u.s.  He deserves to die, according to the law of this country, as a traitor.  

The group he was a part of was heavily supported by Regean.  Regean called them freedom fighters.  He called them this because they helped America drive Russia away from controlling the oil in Afganistan and surrounding area's.  After Afganistan was devastated economically after helping America, America left them with nothing in return.  

Even still.... the group he was a part of was invited to speak in colleges in the US shortly before the Sept. 11th attacks.

infinite59

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2002, 08:44:40 PM »

And look at the source of those comments.  It was in an affidavid filed against him.  Prosecutin attorney's get paid to discredit Walker.