Author Topic: 50s a pac dickrider too  (Read 849 times)

Jome

Re:50s a pac dickrider too
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2003, 10:20:27 PM »
50 would be pretty confident if he saw this topic.
Even those who hate/dislike him just CAN'T stop talking about him 24/7..

man stfu for once...why dont you just accept the fact that a lot of ppl on this board hate 50 cent and are going to talk about him, everytime a fucking topic about him comes up you post that "you just cant stop talking about him can you" bullshit...NO MOTHERFUCKER WE CANT!

I would say the other way around..
Those who like his music, should speak on it.

If you don't like it, what's there to discuss ??

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2003, 10:24:12 PM »

man stfu for once...why dont you just accept the fact that a lot of ppl on this board hate 50 cent and are going to talk about him, everytime a fucking topic about him comes up you post that "you just cant stop talking about him can you" bullshit...NO MOTHERFUCKER WE CANT!

we like to rant and rave about what a faggot he is...people who like him discuss him too. everyone has a right to discuss his bitch ass, just cuz you dont like to read it doesnt mean im gonna stop saying how much of a faggot he is.

Jome

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2003, 10:25:43 PM »
LoL, that's intelligent.
Go straight ahead..  8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2003, 10:28:45 PM »
LoL, that's intelligent.
Go straight ahead..  8)

we're talking about 50 cent...the most intelligent thing i've ever heard about him is the title of this topic  ::)

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2003, 10:46:07 PM »
Jhome do you think 50 dickrides pac too?

o i ment Jome  :D lol jk

Mikey_Yayo

• Lil Geezy
  • --$$Feel the realness coming from the realest$$--
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2003, 10:53:45 PM »
lets get dirty
YBP Entertainment 2004
YBP Online - Coming Soon

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2003, 10:55:38 PM »
Jhome do you think 50 dickrides pac too?

o i ment Jome  :D lol jk

lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2003, 12:01:25 AM »

we like to rant and rave about what a faggot he is...people who like him discuss him too. everyone has a right to discuss his bitch ass, just cuz you dont like to read it doesnt mean im gonna stop saying how much of a faggot he is.

if you like to rant and rave about someone you HATE......you have a secret liking for him that you don't want to admit. arn't you the same dude who said "don't pay attention to statistics from a census, it's what you see around that counts"....you're on one man. anyways back to the topic at hand.

50 is not really a 2pac dick rider.....i see him more of a visible fan than some one who thinks pac is living vicariously through them, like a certain ja rule. and i'm not just saying this because i like 50 (i think he's aright, i ain't a fan but i don't hate him) check out how ja rule USE to be then check how he came out and simulated the different facists of pac's persona.......

can i get a....... dude looked like a mimi of pac c'mon.....even the way he was rapping (which was totally different from the album version ) was very pacish

then his whole holla holla video.......ahem, how do you want it anybody?

then his career went down hill for a bit then he came back with the whole sensitive to woman/sensitive thug image............it's a piss poor representation of PAC!!!!

when 50 was in the underground.....he was just about the same as he is now.....with the exception  he rapped better....he's maintained the same image which is uniquely his.

what i'm trying to get at here is like him or hate him.....50 is just being himself......so what if some of what he is or has happened to him comparable to pac?

ja rule is a blatent fake

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2003, 12:12:45 AM »
[if you like to rant and rave about someone you HATE......you have a secret liking for him that you don't want to admit. arn't you the same dude who said "don't pay attention to statistics from a census, it's what you see around that counts"....you're on one man. anyways back to the topic at hand.

this isnt elementary school...we dont have to pretend we hate somebody we really like around here...50 is a bitch who is destroying hip hop. and what does the census have to do with this topic? nothing...its not my fault you're a dumbfuck who believes statistics over what his own eyes can see

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2003, 12:20:38 AM »
^you're the only dumbass........hip hop was failing way before 50 blew up.....it was already in the toilet even way before he spit 'how to rob"........so thank you for proving me right once again

and according to your stupid theory the united states is comprised of 200 million mexicans 20 million whites 1 million blacks and 2 millions others.....nice theory  ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2003, 12:22:47 AM »
^you're the only dumbass........hip hop was failing way before 50 blew up.....it was already in the toilet even way before he spit 'how to rob"........so thank you for proving me right once again

and according to your stupid theory the united states is comprised of 200 million mexicans 20 million whites 1 million blacks and 2 millions others.....nice theory  ::)

lmao when did i say that? i have never given a theory dipshit! i dont have one! as far as hip hop is concerned you are right it was going in the toilet...but not nearly as bad...puffy has had his hand in it, so has roc, i've hated cash money for years and no limit, 50 cent isnt helping though, hes a faggot with a lot of talent that he's wasting.

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 12:30:48 AM »
^you're the only dumbass

At least he knows India isn't located in the Middle East ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2003, 12:32:18 AM »
^you're the only dumbass

At least he knows India isn't located in the Middle East ;D

hahahahahahahahahahahaROFLhahahahahahahahahahaha

Don Jacob