Author Topic: How to Get Into a Girl's Pants  (Read 563 times)

EddyFunkDocc14

Re:How to Get Into a Girl's Pants
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2003, 10:19:46 PM »
Has the world got so sad that nobody has any Mac anymore? You people honestly need an instruction manual to get a girl hot?  I guess I'm the only good looking person on the board.  I walk in gas stations and girls hit on me.  I go to lunch and waitresses leave me phone numbers.  It's all in your attitude, you don't need to read a book to have game.  

yeah but i bet the girls that get hot over you also look like pink

And how is that bad?

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2003, 10:28:28 PM »
Has the world got so sad that nobody has any Mac anymore? You people honestly need an instruction manual to get a girl hot?  I guess I'm the only good looking person on the board.  I walk in gas stations and girls hit on me.  I go to lunch and waitresses leave me phone numbers.  It's all in your attitude, you don't need to read a book to have game.  

yeah but i bet the girls that get hot over you also look like pink

And how is that bad?

guess you didnt see the pic that was posted awhile back

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2003, 10:40:53 PM »
yeah, who the hell gets girl advice on an internet forum? lol
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

hector

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2003, 11:19:45 PM »
LMAO! Trauma, you have replaced Big AG as the funniest person on this board.

I guess I'm the only good looking person on the board.  I walk in gas stations and girls hit on me.  I go to lunch and waitresses leave me phone numbers.  It's all in your attitude, you don't need to read a book to have game.  

yeah ok Brad Pitt, but you forgot to mention some things.  how about that time, the stripper actually paid you to watch her!!!  Or that trick you have, you know, the one where you run your fingers through your hair and automatically give any girl within a 15 foot radius an orgasm!!!  

How are those gas station girls by the way?  I guess you never have to worry about needing some lube huh?  And the missing teeth make for better blow jobs right?

JTSimon

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2003, 05:31:54 AM »
yeah, who the hell gets girl advice on an internet forum? lol

The internet is my older brother  ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2003, 06:28:20 AM »

I guess I'm the only good looking person on the board.  I walk in gas stations and girls hit on me.  I go to lunch and waitresses leave me phone numbers.  It's all in your attitude, you don't need to read a book to have game.  

yeah ok Brad Pitt, but you forgot to mention some things.  how about that time, the stripper actually paid you to watch her!!!  Or that trick you have, you know, the one where you run your fingers through your hair and automatically give any girl within a 15 foot radius an orgasm!!!  

How are those gas station girls by the way?  I guess you never have to worry about needing some lube huh?  And the missing teeth make for better blow jobs right?

I didn't say I took any of them up on it, I'm just saying girls scream when I walk in the room.  I know you think I'm bullshitting you, but it's the honest truth.  Everyfucking where I go (I'm not kidding, I'm serious) this happens.  I go through the drivethru at McDonalds, I have people hitting on me at both windows.  I walk in a gas station last week, the girl behind the counter says "You look good".  What the fuck?  I was in toys R us the other day, the cashier tells me what time she gets off, and she doesn't have anything to do.  I've even had girls call me up from College, and I haven't been to school in 2 years.  I go to the movies, and the girls behind the ticket counter recognize me and know what movie I saw last time.  

JTSimon

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2003, 10:27:40 AM »

Trauma  ::) don't kid yourself.

I take notes like George Costanza.

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2003, 10:30:53 AM »

I didn't say I took any of them up on it, I'm just saying girls scream when I walk in the room.  I know you think I'm bullshitting you, but it's the honest truth.  Everyfucking where I go (I'm not kidding, I'm serious) this happens.  I go through the drivethru at McDonalds, I have people hitting on me at both windows.  I walk in a gas station last week, the girl behind the counter says "You look good".  What the fuck?  I was in toys R us the other day, the cashier tells me what time she gets off, and she doesn't have anything to do.  I've even had girls call me up from College, and I haven't been to school in 2 years.  I go to the movies, and the girls behind the ticket counter recognize me and know what movie I saw last time.  

^Then your a fag.

So guys probably hit on you too huh? You take their offers....blowjob for oil change?

Defiance

« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2003, 05:38:53 PM »
Yea Trauma, we all believe you...I picture Trauma looking like a young Hulk Hogan.

If you're so sure that you look so breath-taking, why are you one of the only OG members of WCC who's never posted a pic?

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2003, 05:58:08 PM »
lmao this is classic!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2003, 09:48:25 PM »
Yea Trauma, we all believe you...I picture Trauma looking like a young Hulk Hogan.

If you're so sure that you look so breath-taking, why are you one of the only OG members of WCC who's never posted a pic?

lmao...i picture trauma looking like the bitch in his avatar

hector

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2003, 01:23:52 AM »
I picture Trauma, as a big burley diked out chick, posing as a man.

Pink Floyd

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2003, 04:21:04 PM »
I picture Trauma, as a big burley diked out chick, posing as a man.

That's quite a theory. Trauma is gay.