Author Topic: Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts  (Read 1298 times)

UnstoppableForce

Re:Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2003, 12:16:13 AM »
oh man i love the power i have over you! ;D

you're sooooooo easily offended....i can toy with your emotions like i can snap my fingers.

lol everyone point and laugh at the board biggest tool.

Umm yes, that's why your obsessed ass quotes me on everything and when I reply to make you look dumb by either destroying your argument or providing a fact to which you take offense, you claim: you have control over me. Which in fact just shows that you just don't have a response so you try to make yourself look like you achieved something. Nice try. But you should actually try to achieve something in real life, outside of this board. I know that's saying a lot for a mexican, but hey, it could happen. Now get off deez nuts and get yourself a tampax

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2003, 12:18:50 AM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2003, 12:19:19 AM by SandNigga »

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2003, 12:24:00 AM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2003, 12:28:04 AM »

No joke but the mexicans in my school would fill their backpacks up with everything from chocolate milk, juice, ketchup packets, napkins, etc... funny shit... I think they sent the items to their relatives in mexico

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2003, 12:29:22 AM »
when have you ever destroyed one of my arguments.....never

and it's not that far fetched to say the middle east contains india after all it neighbors a pretty controversial middle eastern country....and i was also quoting the London times so that's on them.

and again i love the control i have over you......i diss you and just like an insecure little child you try to diss me back with racial disses that have no basis....

go on and diss my race all you want , truth be told i'm not offended by it cuz i'm above that........but obviously you're a little insecure with SOMETHING and feel the need to shoot back so negatively .

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2003, 12:30:17 AM »

yeah and?

Don Breezio

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2003, 12:31:48 AM »

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2003, 12:33:23 AM »

No joke but the mexicans in my school would fill their backpacks up with everything from chocolate milk, juice, ketchup packets, napkins, etc... funny shit... I think they sent the items to their relatives in mexico

man that's sad.

but i feel more sorry for you though......what a cruel heart

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2003, 12:34:16 AM »

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

okaaaaaaay....that doesn't even make sense but okay whatever you say

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2003, 12:36:03 AM »

yeah and?

if you didnt get that you're fuckin stupid

UnstoppableForce

« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2003, 12:36:31 AM »

man that's sad.

How is me stating my observation and reality make me cruel? There's people all over the worlds worse off than that. I feel bad for all of them.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2003, 12:39:54 AM »

yeah and?

pick up some salt for my mom's 12th margarita.......

considering my mom doesn't drink no more that doesn't make sense ...........and if mexicans are so poor like you and your hump back friend say why in the hell would we be drinking 12 margaritas? maybe 12 shots of cheap tequilla , but 12 glasses of margaritas?..........okaaaaaaay

man that's sad i can diss myself better than you

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2003, 12:41:30 AM »

yeah and?

considering my mom doesn't drink no more that doesn't make sense ...........and if mexicans are so poor like you and your hump back friend say why in the hell would we be drinking 12 margaritas? maybe 12 shots of cheap tequilla , but 12 glasses of margaritas?..........okaaaaaaay

god damn...you really are one of those motherfuckers who analyzes every little thing...its a fucking joke...no need to analyze shit...besides just cuz somethings expensive doesnt mean poor people wont buy it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2003, 12:42:08 AM »

man that's sad.

How is me stating my observation and reality make me cruel? There's people all over the worlds worse off than that. I feel bad for all of them.

so you show your 'sorrow' by laughing at them

shit not only are you insecure and easy to fuck with, but you're either a) a cruel son of a bitch or b) someone who doesn't know how to express  his own feelings

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2003, 12:43:37 AM »

yeah and?

god damn...you really are one of those motherfuckers who analyzes every little thing...its a fucking joke...no need to analyze shit...besides just cuz somethings expensive doesnt mean poor people wont buy it

don't get mad at me cuz your joke was lame.......go hang with i-bo maybe if both of you knuckle heads come together you can make a decent/funny diss.