Author Topic: Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts  (Read 1302 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:Just saw Malcolm X last night - some thoughts
« Reply #75 on: November 19, 2003, 10:01:19 PM »
*shakes head at the stupity*

Dogg, don't get too close to the Mexican jokes.

Don Breezio

« Reply #76 on: November 19, 2003, 10:04:09 PM »

all im sayin is if a mexican can make a white joke im gonna make a mexican joke, if a black dude makes a white joke im gonna make a black joke, if a gay man makes a straight joke im gonna tell mauzip to shut the fuck up....i think thats fair.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #77 on: November 19, 2003, 10:15:32 PM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

dont tell me that wasent aimed at mexicans if your do your a fucking idiot

SONNED.

lmao yes that was aimed at mexicans you are correct, sorry i forgot, but why is it ok for you to call me a cracker (or anyone else on this board for that matter) but not ok for me to make a joke about mexicans, we've been through this before, if you can call me cracker i will say something equally as bad...you fuckin spick

you started it you dumbass redneck

Don Breezio

« Reply #78 on: November 19, 2003, 10:28:54 PM »
I mean I know you're mexican and all, but really, how can you possibly fuckin think India is in the Middle East? Do you wetbacks not learn anything in school, or are the rumors about you guys going to school for the free lunches true? Does mommy make you bring home juice boxes?

no mommy makes him pick up their food stamps

yeah and?

oh pick your mom up some salt...shes on about her 12th margarita and the rim of her glass is running low

dont tell me that wasent aimed at mexicans if your do your a fucking idiot

SONNED.

lmao yes that was aimed at mexicans you are correct, sorry i forgot, but why is it ok for you to call me a cracker (or anyone else on this board for that matter) but not ok for me to make a joke about mexicans, we've been through this before, if you can call me cracker i will say something equally as bad...you fuckin spick

you started it you dumbass redneck

lmao...i understand that...i already said i shouldnt've said that...but its not like i technically started it...i may have started it between me and DJC...but this board is racist...we all make jokes.

Defiance

« Reply #79 on: November 19, 2003, 10:57:36 PM »

Shut up, spic...

Don Breezio

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2003, 11:28:12 PM »

Shut up, spic...

lmao

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 20, 2003, 02:14:19 PM »

all im sayin is if a mexican can make a white joke im gonna make a mexican joke, if a black dude makes a white joke im gonna make a black joke, if a gay man makes a straight joke im gonna tell mauzip to shut the fuck up....i think thats fair.

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

Don Breezio

« Reply #82 on: November 20, 2003, 02:19:57 PM »

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK (Lying Attention Whore)... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

i know not everyone does...but on this board there is a lot of it...i havent ever seen you make a white joke so theres 1 person...but the majority does it all the time. its only fair.

Pink Floyd

« Reply #83 on: November 20, 2003, 04:06:24 PM »

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK (Lying Attention Whore)... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

There is no way you graduated high school with that kind of grammar. You must have been in mostly ESL classes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: November 20, 2003, 08:21:10 PM »

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore)... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

There is no way you graduated high school with that kind of grammar. You must have been in mostly ESL classes.

LMAO... oh well. And I'm going to graduate college. As I said I don't care about grammer on a hip-hop board. Why should I, I just type my mind as fast as it comes to me. But then again, you are Now I Know, ya' know, the worlds knowledge center.

Don Breezio

« Reply #85 on: November 20, 2003, 08:46:55 PM »

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore)... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

LMAO... oh well. And I'm going to graduate college. As I said I don't care about grammer on a hip-hop board. Why should I, I just type my mind as fast as it comes to me. But then again, you are Now I Know, ya' know, the worlds knowledge center.

Nik - Worlds Knowledge Center by day...but by night he becomes...dun da da! SuperSonner! Sonning trauma left and right in a single bound

Pink Floyd

« Reply #86 on: November 20, 2003, 09:28:04 PM »

I never make white jokes, and trust me I got plenty. I got Southern jokes from Trauma... lol. But then again everyone makes Cali jokes so I ain't tripping. I'm saying, don't think that every person from a race is making white jokes, 'cause honestly they don't. Mexicans for the most part are too busy making fun of other Mexicans, more so that on whites. As for NIK (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore) (Lying Attention Whore)... shut the fuck up Burned Boy.

You can't spell for shit. You even spell "stupid" wrong. How ironic is that?

Pink Floyd

« Reply #87 on: November 20, 2003, 09:29:04 PM »

See what I mean? What the hell is "stupity"?