Author Topic: Where were u when u found out about 9-11  (Read 2212 times)

PakiGangsta

Re: Where were u when u found out about 9-11
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2002, 03:32:32 PM »
woohaaa !! i was like dooood thats so awesome !! a plane crashed !! than the second plane crashes...I was like.....dooood !! double awesome !!! it was so much fun..it waz wicked seein the plane hit the towers...dooooood..that waz krazy..I got to see fireworks in the morning !!

lol j/ks...I waz in skoo..ans I heard bout it....I felt sorry..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2002, 03:39:49 PM »
9 am im chillin in the caf when Patrick (this guy) comes up to me and says

"where were you this morning 15 minutes ago?"
(everybody at skool knows about my politics)

im like what the fuck u talkin bout?

he told me terrorists just drove a plane into the WTC

i went to the library , went online , then went to class and we were watching iton TV

i was just thinking.....damn, america got it fuckin bad
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2002, 03:39:55 PM »
I was gettin ready for school. I wake up and there was a fire in the world trade center. Then I see an explosion in the other tower. Then I figured out that airplanes were ran into the wtc. On the way to school I found out that they had both fallen. I was scared for my friends and family.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

PakiGangsta

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2002, 04:00:03 PM »
I was gettin ready for school. I wake up and there was a fire in the world trade center. Then I see an explosion in the other tower. Then I figured out that airplanes were ran into the wtc. On the way to school I found out that they had both fallen. I was scared for my friends and family.

sounds like u were having the time of your life lmao...haha j/ks brother

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2002, 05:13:41 PM »
Just got up and playing some Madden 2001 and listening to Howard Stern and I learned it from him.  Flipped on CNN right away and listened to Stern and watched CNN on mute till about noon.  Then watched the news till 2:30 and went to school.
The bar at our school had all the big screen TVs on the news on and it was fairly quiet in the bar.

It was fucked up.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2002, 05:59:17 PM »
I had just woke up, took a shower, and was driving down the street to work.  I had to be at work at like 10:00, and the towers had already fallen, I think it was shortly before 10.  I turned off my cd, and the radio was talking about something, and the woman was like "it's such a mess... the steel must have failed, and that's why the world trade center is laying in downtown manhattan this morning" And I was like DOO WHAT??  My first thought was "the world trade center collapsed?" and I had visions in my head of it just falling over, and wiping out everything in a quarter mile path (like tipping over).  I didn't know what had happened, and then they mentioned the planes, and I still thought it had broke in half or something and fell down horizontally.  I remember just driving stunned, totally silent, and everything was really clear and pretty that morning, there were people on the way but everybody was driving really slow with a blank look on their face.  I got to work, and everybody was watching it, my manager was from new york, so we just watched t.v. coverage all day... his sister was a newyork cop on the beat, and he thought she might have been killed... he found out about 10 hours later that she had been there when it happened, and spent all day helping people out, didn't make it home until the next day, or whatever.  After they announced the pentagon, we were discussing that if something happened, I was gonna head home and get a gun.

This for some reason also reminds me of when the challenger exploded in '86, I was in the second grade, and had just got to school, our teacher was late, and ran in the door going "The challenger exploded! the challenger exploded!" and I was like "THE CHALLENGER EXPLODED? OH MY GOD!!!" (I didn't even have a clue what he was talking about, but wanted to sound intelligent).  

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2002, 02:40:01 AM »
I was like "THE CHALLENGER EXPLODED? OH MY GOD!!!" (I didn't even have a clue what he was talking about, but wanted to sound intelligent).  

LoooL.....
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2002, 05:26:23 PM »
i had just woke up and my mom was all some plane hit ny, i was all ah it was probably an accident, paid no attention, then iwas watching the news the nthe second plane hit and i was alll holy shit, then the pentagon got hit, i was like fuck what's next i wasn't that stunned until the WTC fell then i was pissed

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Pillow

« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2002, 09:28:35 PM »
i was sleep when it actually happend but when i woke up my mom told me what i happend, i couldnt belive that shit. it took me a while to realize the seriousness of it because i was so sleepy and shocked. i watched the tv 30 min before i went to school and saw the second plane hit the tower, it was the scariest thing i ever witnessed because it was actually tru and not a movie

Doggystylin

« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2002, 08:28:49 AM »
hmm....lets take a trip back to the morning of september 11th 2001.......

aight...well i got up, got to school, and was sittin in the gym cause basketball pe is my first class, and then the teacher starts yellin like a dickwipe, HEY HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THE TV THIS IS A IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR LIFE...im like wtf you hippe, so theres a fire around LA...i was sleepy and was just mad that he was yellin and wakin me up, i wasnt really payin attention cause it was all smoke and i thought it was some forest fire. and then they show one tower falling...and another tower standing...and then BOOM!

another plane hit..i was in shock, my eyes were wide open then, i was like wtf, what channel is this? then i found out it was real, it was hard to believe...the so unfuckiwitable america got fucked in the ass that day. dark day. RIP, i really felt bad when i saw people jumpin out of buildings, that was horrible.

ROCCY

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2002, 03:31:52 PM »
well, I got up in the morning, and like always my mom wakes up at 6 in the morning EVERYDAY..and starts watchin T.V so I wake up and see my mom watchin T.V as usual, and then my moms like "The buildings have been hit" and I was like 'wtf' so I start watchin, then I realized Im late for school, So I go to school, and I dont see anyone caring, no one said a word about it, Except my teacher shes like 'did u guys hear about the terrorist attacks" I was like "ooh damn" but my mom watched the whole thing, since the begginning it was on..and then when I came home it was still being played all over, so I watched it again, I was shocked as fuck!..scary shit..peace

Pillow

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2002, 06:49:22 PM »
well, I got up in the morning, and like always my mom wakes up at 6 in the morning EVERYDAY..and starts watchin T.V so I wake up and see my mom watchin T.V as usual, and then my moms like "The buildings have been hit" and I was like 'wtf' so I start watchin, then I realized Im late for school, So I go to school, and I dont see anyone caring, no one said a word about it, Except my teacher shes like 'did u guys hear about the terrorist attacks" I was like "ooh damn" but my mom watched the whole thing, since the begginning it was on..and then when I came home it was still being played all over, so I watched it again, I was shocked as fuck!..scary shit..peace

i am shure everyone at ur school was talkin about it dude, u just didnt care enough to pay attention to if they were

ROCCY

« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2002, 08:52:38 PM »

i am shure everyone at ur school was talkin about it dude, u just didnt care enough to pay attention to if they were

no dude, no kids in school where sayin a word, unless I didnt hear,

MidnightPills

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2002, 08:29:13 PM »
On 9/11 I woke up to my father telling me a plane hit a building. At first i kinda thought it was funny that a plane miss a building. I mean really, who hits a building with a plane? so i just strugged it off as an accident and went about my morning routine. My dad had already left when on the TV i heard about the Pentagram. Thats when i knew something was wrong. What Kind of idiot would do something so crule? I remember the Momoral Ceromonies when i was a cadet. taking American flags out to the graves of soldiers who have serviced our country. I wasnt fully aware of the second building being hit till i got on the bus. I felt the need to be with my former Unit, Masters Gunns and Commander. I dont even remember the time i got on the bus or the time i arrived at my old high school. I just remember having to see the tears run down the face on Master Gunns in pitty for his fellow Marines and Naval men. I just knew in my heart , that i just needed to be with my unit. Back in the old class room with cammie decore on the walls and american flags posted. The smell of shoe wax and uniforms brought back that feeling of being American again. Having no fear of standing straight at the national anthem or saying how good it feels to be american with out the looks of the snobby prepps who only feel american when something tragic happens. My fellow cadet were my friends and always knew how much pride i felt about being american..... 9/11 tragicity or not

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2002, 10:04:23 PM »
i just want to say that anyone who declares war by intently killing the innocent, is powered by satan himself

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09