Author Topic: TJ coming to USA......!  (Read 439 times)

Don Breezio

Re:TJ coming to USA......!
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2003, 11:58:26 PM »
of course they think of cali...90% of them think of 2pac! if you are on the western coast of any continent you are westcoast!

Seattle Fo' Life Beezitch

Awww....thats cute....Seattle reppin...

"Ohhhh yahhh!! Throw yah Mocha Carmel Double Expresso in the airrrr...like yah jus dont carrrreeeeee!!"  ;D

lol if you think seattles a little rich coffee drinking town i think you need to think again homie...we're not malibu here...maybe the main part of the city itself is a lot of business men and blah blah blah but theres a hell of a lot more homeless, psychotic, and 14 year old net-bangers. seattle can actually be a somewhat scary place in the wrong parts of town...i mean its not the ghetto or anything but it aint Orange County...ya dig?

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 04:42:14 AM »
of course they think of cali...90% of them think of 2pac! if you are on the western coast of any continent you are westcoast!

Seattle Fo' Life Beezitch

Awww....thats cute....Seattle reppin...

"Ohhhh yahhh!! Throw yah Mocha Carmel Double Expresso in the airrrr...like yah jus dont carrrreeeeee!!"  ;D

lol if you think seattles a little rich coffee drinking town i think you need to think again homie...we're not malibu here...maybe the main part of the city itself is a lot of business men and blah blah blah but theres a hell of a lot more homeless, psychotic, and 14 year old net-bangers. seattle can actually be a somewhat scary place in the wrong parts of town...i mean its not the ghetto or anything but it aint Orange County...ya dig?

I know every city gotta ghetto. im jus fuckin wit yall man...dont trip  ;)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 08:16:13 AM »
Sucks that it rains all the fucking time in Seattle...The weather in Providence aint pretty either...Extremely cold in the winter and 90s in the summer with hardly any rain...Its all fucked up.. Last April it was in the 90s for one week then it snowed the next week.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 08:17:32 AM by rAw~crAigA »

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 09:13:49 AM »
mayn the best bud in the world is in amsterdam
no 2 ways about it.

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 09:15:20 AM »
I consider Vancouver westcoast for sure.....Its as far west as you can get in Canada, and its on the coast...

Put 2 & 2 together.

BTW, the BC bud is the bomb!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 01:21:19 PM »
I consider Vancouver westcoast for sure.....Its as far west as you can get in Canada, and its on the coast...

Put 2 & 2 together.

lol@ that...im talking about westcoast as far as WE know it. Related to hip hop (like this site is). From what you say, Alaska is more the WestCoast then Kali is then. lol.

PLANT

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 01:56:57 PM »

Put 2 & 2 together.

lol@ that...im talking about westcoast as far as WE know it. Related to hip hop (like this site is). From what you say, Alaska is more the WestCoast then Kali is then. lol.

I understand what you mean.  Because of the 26 million people or whatever it is that live in Cali, of coarse the majority of westcoast artists come from there.  But I also consider artists from VC westcoast, even tho they dont have a "westcoast sound" to their music...But then again, not many people are bringing the "westcoast sound" these days anyway.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 02:00:20 PM »

Put 2 & 2 together.

I understand what you mean.  Because of the 26 million people or whatever it is that live in Cali, of coarse the majority of westcoast artists come from there.  But I also consider artists from VC westcoast, even tho they dont have a "westcoast sound" to their music...But then again, not many people are bringing the "westcoast sound" these days anyway.

yah, i jus notice alot of people hop on the "WestCoast" label for themselves...cus they dont anything else to claim. Vegas says theyre westcoast...Pheonix say westcoast...and no on in the World would consider them that lol

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 02:16:49 PM »
g-angsta t wesside germany beyotch!!  Klinknekoffka Bay Area Niggaz!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 04:54:49 PM »
g-angsta t wesside germany beyotch!!  Klinknekoffka Bay Area Niggaz!

lol See....even Pr1mo reppin that WestCoast Massachusetts!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2003, 03:14:13 AM »
lmao i was imitating Gangsta T..I rep the EAST!

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2003, 04:54:57 AM »
you missed out "sawwwwooooooooooooooooooooppppppppppppppppppppppp"

hehe

Smooth

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2003, 05:21:00 PM »
give me Bc hydro any day over Cali bud.

I gotta agree from what I've smoked, BC is better... although I have only tried Cali bud twice...
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

budsmokeronly

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2003, 05:26:19 PM »

I gotta agree from what I've smoked, BC is better... although I have only tried Cali bud twice...

I live in Cali, and I have smoke a shitload of BC bud.  Cali bud is by far the best ever.  Humboldt and Mendocino county can't be fucked with.  Some of that good ass outdoor chronic, ya can't fuck with it!

Yukmouth, mac dre, b-legit, lil bruce, snoop dogg, daz, lil c-style, and many more I can't think of have all given their props to Northern California's outdoor chronic.  The biggest growing bust ever in history was in Humbodlt county.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2003, 06:09:47 PM »

I live in Cali, and I have smoke a shitload of BC bud.  Cali bud is by far the best ever.  Humboldt and Mendocino county can't be fucked with.  Some of that good ass outdoor chronic, ya can't fuck with it!

Yukmouth, mac dre, b-legit, lil bruce, snoop dogg, daz, lil c-style, and many more I can't think of have all given their props to Northern California's outdoor chronic.  The biggest growing bust ever in history was in Humbodlt county.

lol@ that "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack" in yah sig comin strait off a Mitchy CD....good quote lol