Author Topic: Weed Should be legalized!  (Read 731 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Weed Should be legalized!
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2003, 09:02:58 AM »
over here in the uk you can smoke ciggarettes at 14 but can only buy them at 16.

and to those who say you can't drive stoned, its not true i'm a very safe driver when i'm stoned i have done it hundreds of times and never had any near misses sometimes driving for like 2 or 3 hours at a time. i never drink and drive because i don't feal in control and aware enough.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2003, 11:40:33 AM »
over here in the uk you can smoke ciggarettes at 14 but can only buy them at 16.

and to those who say you can't drive stoned, its not true i'm a very safe driver when i'm stoned i have done it hundreds of times and never had any near misses sometimes driving for like 2 or 3 hours at a time. i never drink and drive because i don't feal in control and aware enough.

some people are very safe stoned...but i've been in cars where the dude was stoned and he was one crazy mf...it really depends on the person...its the same concept as sometimes people manage to make it home in one peace when they drink and drive...sometimes they kill a busload of nuns & a clown

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2003, 03:00:51 PM »
All of you need to see the movie "Grass" , its a documentary of the history of weed, 1st its done very intertaining, and also amazing to watch high, i showed it to my dad, and basicaly showed him that weed shoyuld be legalized, he is against ,me smoking weed or anyhting else, but just for the sole reason that smoking anything, wether it be paper, grass, weed, cigarets, etc. all does bad to your lungs, my opinion is that weed should be legalized, im so happy to see finaly that huge congresman stepping up and trying to legalize it, i think US is to stuborn and to afraid to be wrong to ever fully legalize weed, but medical marijuana is coming along.  
     Dont you think its fucking rediculous  that if im smokin a blunt, and have another gram in my pocket, and a cop walks up and arrests me, i could go to jail, the times differ, but still, its a joke, even a month of jail, for smoking a cigaret of a plant.... when a 21 year old can go out, and drink endless amounts of alcohol, and be a much, MUCH, biger danger to everyone. So as i see it, illigalization is just another bullshit law of america, and its just too old to change,  i strongly disagree with drug comercials and all their supposed effects on marijuana , becasue scientist , not sponsored by the gov, have proven that marijuana is not adictive, and does not cause brain damage, and has little damage, other then the smoke... In conclusion i would love to see the day were i can sit on my deck in my own house and smoke a blunt, as i could drink a beer, and not worry about a cop driving by and ruining my entire life (lose job, wife, be in jail...) over a marijuana cigaret. See the movie "GRASS" its very entertaining and educational.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2003, 03:34:37 PM »
also i belive kids do marijuana out of rebelion, but legalizing will not stop them from doing it. What legalizing will do is have gov sell u weed casue its cheaper than drug dealers, meaning no drug dealers, no gateway drugs (no drug dealers to show u the drugs), meaning no drug deals gone bad, even tho its weed, ive had my own fuckin freidns get guns pulled on them for Ounces of weed...

It is all about parenting, but you gotta see that just becasue a kid smokes marijuana doesnt make him a bad kid.
also i drive stoned and feels safe, i also would not drive drunk, not even becasue i dont feel safe, i dont want a fuckin dui, i would be fucked for a long time.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2003, 04:52:11 PM »
The reason why weed is not already legalized, and why it will still take awhile to legalize it is $$$$.

anyone who says they don't legalize it because of the dangers of it or to keep the public safe from it is a fuckin idiot.  Our government does not give 1 fuck about the health or the dangers of toxins put into peoples bodies.  Hundreds of thousands of people die each year from tobacco and alcohol, the government don't give a fuck.  Many people die on the streets from drug wars because drugs are illegal.  Cops are killed in raiding marijuana.  but no one ever dies from smoking weed.  So you can throw the whole health/safety of citizens argument out the window.

It all has to do with $$$.  Legalizing weed will have major effects on the economy.  A lot of fuckin people smoke weed.  Plus if weed is legalized, that means that hemp will also be legalized, and that will have major effects on the economy.  The cotton industry, Prison/jail system, court system, police officers, narcotics officers, judges, bailiffs, all drug agencies, the alcohol industry, the tobacco industry, the medicine industry, and more are all severely affected by legalization of pot.  Not to mention all the people who illegally make money from it now.  Over 1 million people get busted in the US a year for marijuana charges.  You take away that million charges, and that is a lot less need for police, courts, judges, jails, and also less income comming into the state for fines from possesing the chronic.  the medicine industry-will be severly effected, becuase many people will use weed instead of perscription drugs.  weed will give you an appetite, help you sleep, calm A.D.D. , ease headaches and pains, hangover cures, and more.  All the uses of hemp-say goodbye to cotton.  could the alchohol industry be affected?  Oh yes, thats a direct competitor.  Many alcohol companies such as budweiser, pay money to C.A.M.P. (Campaign against marijuana production) and support them.

then you got the whole thing as weed being an import/export.  who knows what the deal will be with that.

bottom line is the government and big business can't see a direct financial  benifit from the legalization of weed.  It could be very disasterous for the economy and that would look very bad.  It's all about $$$.  

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2003, 05:27:49 PM »
^^^^^ perfectly said. Its funny how much legalizing weed would affect, every single thing and person in the US, and many outside of it, hemp is amazing, and the money thing, i think the government just cant seem to find a way to do with weed as they did with cigarets, a way to controll it and sell it, without problems

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2003, 02:53:17 PM »

actually i've never done drugs so you'll have to smack her yourself...guns are a little different though...people can use guns to do stupid things...you cant stick up the 7/11 with a bag of weed...lol

well, you never know, they may want to take a bride  ;)

As for weed being legalized, im with it fully, if they have fucking heroin clubs in vancouver when thats WAAAY more fucking dangerous why the fuck isn't weed legal. Thats why Im gonna move to holland when im older, they alow you to do whatever the fuck you want.. well you get the picture..
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 02:54:35 PM by B.r.a.m. »

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2003, 07:45:49 PM »

actually i've never done drugs so you'll have to smack her yourself...guns are a little different though...people can use guns to do stupid things...you cant stick up the 7/11 with a bag of weed...lol

well, you never know, they may want to take a bride  ;)

As for weed being legalized, im with it fully, if they have fucking heroin clubs in vancouver when thats WAAAY more fucking dangerous why the fuck isn't weed legal. Thats why Im gonna move to holland when im older, they alow you to do whatever the fuck you want.. well you get the picture..

get tha fuck out of my thread u know u dopnt smoke weed u tjust think u do to look cool

AbbyNinja

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2003, 04:59:21 AM »
I think weed should b legalised worldwide.  8)
Some mother fuckers are always trying to ice skate up hill. - Blade

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2004, 09:13:24 PM »
LEGALIZE IT... actually, im writing a paper right now, so i rembered this, and just wanted to see some thoughts, we can argue more about this if u want, i actually just want it decriminalized, like if ur caught u get a ticket,

hector

« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2004, 10:31:59 PM »
LEGALIZE IT... actually, im writing a paper right now, so i rembered this, and just wanted to see some thoughts, we can argue more about this if u want, i actually just want it decriminalized, like if ur caught u get a ticket,

thats all that does happen to you.  unless you have more than an ounce, you will just get a ticket.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2004, 08:00:51 PM »
I believe all current 'victimless crimes' should be leagalized.  Its a free country and if you're not hurting anyone you should be allowed to do what you want. 8) 8)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2004, 05:49:00 PM »
down with hope up with dope!

lol!

anyways, I agree 10000000000000000% that weed should be legalized, even though it almost is and its only a small fine.. I still think it should be fully legalized. I kind of agree with trauma to a certain extent that drugs should be legalized, as long as its under very good control, if you want to fuck up your life go ahead..

pot should become legal though, same with shrooms, there the least dangerous drug, and it'd be more safe if they we're legal so you know they are real..

I dunno what else to say, right now im baked