Author Topic: OMG..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiit...NEW GANGSTA-T LEAKS HERE!!!  (Read 1069 times)

Don Seer

Re:OMG..ohh shiiiiiiiiiiit...NEW GANGSTA-T LEAKS HERE!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2003, 01:36:45 AM »
so you never told anyone you're from the bay?

reason I know is because waaaaaaaay back people someone asked and said u were saying u said u were from the bay.. but theres 2 obvious things...

1) you used to spell thread "threat".. common mistake by germans
2) your IP of course...

that didnt involve sgv/rodzilla....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by SeerZilla »

hector

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2003, 03:25:26 AM »
y'all mutha fuckas needa lay off.  who fuckin cares what he doin?  ya know how many fuckin fake ass mutha fuckas on this message board.

ain't no dissrespect to ya Rodzilla, but man do ya thang and let GT do his thang.  If he hatin, so what, any publicity is good publicity.

as for me, I don't give a fuck.  but if you gonna hate, then hate on these real bustaz ruining the music industry.  Trust me, Gangsta T ain't ruining no mutha fuckin rap industry, but Ja Rule and nelly sure the fuck are.

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2003, 04:45:19 PM »
I thought Gangsta-T has good taste in music I dont know about this woop woop blood shit tho

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2003, 06:52:04 PM »
who is that j lotto dude..He aint bad at rappin but mr cane would kill him...I am from Providence. If i were reppin' New York that would be fake...Why would someone wanna rep somethin your not..Rod and them have good shit goin for them...Thats more than I can say for anybody on this board..I ran with a local label and split off with them and havent really done anything in a year. Rod and AlerG are the only ones on this board that are doing Real shit.

MarshColin

« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2003, 07:42:57 PM »
Gangsta-T, you need to shut your fucking mouth, seriously.  Why the hell is J-Lotto's song in your soundclick anyway?  Are you trying to lie and say that's your song too?  Because everybody from the siccness knows what that songs from and who REALLY did it.  Im sure Rodzilla even replied to the big ass post about it way back.  It was from a siccness internet battle tournament and during that round J-Lotto went up against Cane and Lotto got disqualified because he took too long to put his song up.  There was a big fiasco behind it because J-Lotto said he ripped cane a new one and people got upset.  

Regardless of that, its not your fucking song so you should take it out of your soundclick.  And to all those saying dont hate on him, FUCK YOU TOO.  Dude is fake as fuck.  I know this doesnt have anything to do with me at all but this is the bullshit that pisses me off.  When people WACK AS FUCK try to rap.  THERE'S TOO MANY RAPPERS, NOT ENOUGH FANS.  And thats the bottomline.  Keep doing your thang ROD.

From MarshColin aka Swoop C, Alliance supporter to the fullest.

SGV

« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2003, 07:59:07 PM »
When people WACK AS FUCK try to rap.  THERE'S TOO MANY RAPPERS, NOT ENOUGH FANS.  And thats the bottomline.  
That's 100% truth.

You know what's funny? This names himself Gangsta-T. Saying he's gangsta. Then when you call him on it, he says he doesn't claim to be gangsta. Right. Then, he says "sawoop" which is the "blood call." Turns around and says he never claimed to be a blood. Right.

Man, you're fake as fuck. I remember you used to have "Bay Area" in ya repping. Get ya lies straight. Either you're a Gangsta Blood from the Bay, or you're a goofy ass farm boy from Germany. Which is it?

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2003, 08:43:29 AM »
so you never told anyone you're from the bay?

reason I know is because waaaaaaaay back people someone asked and said u were saying u said u were from the bay.. but theres 2 obvious things...

1) you used to spell thread "threat".. common mistake by germans
2) your IP of course...

that didnt involve sgv/rodzilla....

i fooled that young kid nima, by sayin im from da bay...
thats the only thing

besides that i never did anything else...
these muthafuckas tryin to establish proof over proof by takin their own lies...
lol
yall need to grow fo real..

and to all others watchin this...
i gotta clear up once again why rodzilla is hatin on me..
because i gave their first mixtape only a 7 of 10 rating !!!
since this day he been hatin like a muthafucka..
i didnt even hate or anything, i said some tracks are coo, some are wack..kid..

hmm. i never claimed that j-lotto track was done by me...wtf
lol..
i can put on the soundclick page whatever i want, just like others do..

get the facts straight and stop the hatin based on your own lies !!!
and get your ass back to school lil ass kiddies
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Bomb-A®

« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2003, 09:10:18 AM »
this has been one of the most entertaining threads ive read since i signed up here a yr and a half ago. and i havent even heard any of gangsta-t's tracks

peace

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2003, 12:51:10 AM »
http://www.mistacane.com/audio/Mista%20Cane%20-%20Quick%20Pick%20(J%20Lotto%20Diss).mp3

There's Mista CaNE's diss 2 J-Lotto...

That dood J-Lotto fucked up...he said some stupid ass shit and got clowned...He even mentioned tha wrong cities in his diss...He tried 2 get sicc wit it but it just didn't work, CaNE ripped him a new a-hole...but I ain't even tryin 2 talk down on J-Lotto like that...I kno some of his folks in Fillmoe and they some coo ass cats...I'm bout 2 produce for his boy StreetSweepa...dood's album gone be some shit...y'all will hear bout him soon...

Anywayz...Gangsta...thanx for dedicating yur site to us...how my dick taste? mann...do U really think I'ma record somethin back and give U some attention? lol...c'mon now...I would bury U without a sweat mane...U can't see me on these beats or these streets...U ain't even been 2 these streets...lol, everything U claim is BULLSHIT...I dun even kno why I concern myself wit J-Cats like U...talkin bout tha bay ain't got no respect 4 us...lmao, U dun even kno what respect is...get tha fuck outta here wit that shit...all U do is AVOID every point I make...I'm presenting FACTS and U just shrug it off like "doot U Kant fake me doot"

December 6th - Frisco Avalon Ballroom (Andre Nickatina, Mac Dre and my people Nocturnal Hustlers w/mista cane) We'll be out there in full effect V.I.P...tell me we ain't got respect bitch...

sawoooooooop...lmao, comedy.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 12:52:41 AM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bOLO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2003, 03:56:55 PM »
ROD...............HAHA, SUP LIL NIGGA, UZ A FOOL CUZZIN.....I HAD 2 SIGN UP ON THIS BITCH.......5000 POSTS? GODDAMM !!HAHA NIGGA U NEED 2 STOP GOING AT THESE J-CAT NET NIGGAZ.......THIS NIGGA SPEAKIN ON THA ALLIANCE HUH? FUC THIS NIGGA, HIS FAMILY AND EVERYTHING HE LOVES......GANGSTA-T? NIGGA bRING DAT ASS 2 THE FUNCTIONS NIGGA.....  WE'LL SHOW U WHAT GANGSTA MEANS NIGGA......U SOUND LIKE U GOT DOWN SYNDROME U SQUARE LIKE A PIZZA BOX bITCH...FROM GERMANY? HAHAHAHAHAHA..,...NIGGA GIVE ME A bREAK........,,.............FUC U AND ALL THEM SLOb SHIT U SHOUTED......THIS bOLO, EVIL SIDE SAN JO CG.............GET OFF THA NET AND HOLLA AT US NIGGA..........ROD I SEE U SATURDAY MANE..................

GANGSTA-T HUH? HAHAHAHA.../....FUNNIEST SHIT EVER....HOMEbOY QUIT LYIN 2 YOPURSELF AND DONT LIMIT YOURSELF NIGGA......WHEN U LIMIT YOURSELF U LIMIT YOURSELF......DO YOU!

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2003, 04:31:52 AM »
THERE AIN'T EVEN A ROLLIN 60'S IN DAGO. THERE'S ONLY 5 CRIP HOODS IN DAGO: WEST COAST CRIP ROLLIN 20s AND 30s, NHC ROLLIN 40'S, GHOST TOWN CRIPS, EAST DAGO MOB CRIPS AND LINDA VISTA CRIPS, AND CRIPS IN OCEANSIDE (760): DEEP VALLEY CRIPS, WEST SIDE CRIPS, INSANE CRIP GANG, EASTSIDE CRIPS, CRIP MOB GANGSTAS, TRI CITY CRIPS, AND TRE LOC.... U MOTHAFUCCAS IS FUNNY
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2003, 09:59:42 AM »
^wat tha fuc U talkin bout? ain't no one mentioned nothin bout Dago...

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2003, 12:46:56 PM »

I dun even kno why I concern myself wit J-Cats like U

haha i know...cause you fake
and you cant stand the next man havin more knowledge than you, knowin more real gs like you, and then finally...this guy is livin in germany right now !
you should really feel like shit now
haha
you got clowned once again
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2003, 04:37:02 PM »
haha i know...cause you fake
and you cant stand the next man havin more knowledge than you, knowin more real gs like you, and then finally...this guy is livin in germany right now !
you should really feel like shit now
haha
you got clowned once again

lmaooo.....this guy just doesn't get it.....how am I gettin clowned?? IM PRESENTING FACTS.....U never reply 2 facts.....all U do is come bac at me wit some bullshit like "i kno more gz than U"

LOL...man, U are LAME! stop embarresing yurself man, I'm feelin sorry 4 U....

COMING IN 2008.

The Watcher

« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2003, 05:38:02 PM »
funniest. thread. ever.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden