Author Topic: Question...  (Read 375 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Question...
« on: November 20, 2003, 08:22:50 PM »
When people get banned, why do they comeback. Are their lives not that interesting that they have to come on a board?

mrtonguetwista

Re:Question...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2003, 08:37:35 PM »
DING DING DING.!!  CONGRATS M-DOGG.  YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON THE REASON THEY KEEP COMING BACK.  JOHNNY, TELL HIM WHAT HE HAS WON.

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2003, 08:40:47 PM »
When people get banned, why do they come back. Are their lives not that interesting that they have to come on a board?

The simple answer is yes.
It could be more complex though, they could have been abused as a child, they have no friends, nothing better to do, or they simply get addicted to WCC.

If I was to be banned from a forum where I knew that more than 50% didn't want me there, I sure as hell wouldn't be coming back.
If 5 bouncers throw you out of a club after beating the shit out of you, would you stand up and try entering the club again.. ?
Some people might say yes.. lol

Pink Floyd

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2003, 10:07:01 PM »
Because it's entertaining, you damn wetback.

pappy

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2003, 10:50:28 PM »
DING DING DING.!!  CONGRATS M-DOGG.  YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ON THE REASON THEY KEEP COMING BACK.  JOHNNY, TELL HIM WHAT HE HAS WON.

YOOOOOOOO YOUR AVATAR SCARES THE SHIT OUTTA ME.  MIKES GOIN HAUNT ME IN MY DREAM

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2003, 05:07:31 AM »

He just proved my point. I mean if this is entertainment to you, then your life is sad. Oh poor Sccit.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2003, 05:56:37 AM »
because they have nothing better to do than annoy us... rising to it gives them power.. ignore them, when exposed they will be banned over and over again..

do your part by not egging them on.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2003, 12:03:23 PM »

He just proved my point. I mean if this is entertainment to you, then your life is sad. Oh poor Sccit.

by your logic we all have sad lives...why do we come here in the first place? because its entertaining.

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2003, 12:55:30 PM »
it is entertaining when their arent immature pricks running around ruining every thread throwing around the same disses that were used before the summer.. and being as lame as to correct people spelling...

its more entertaining without that...

if u really think its not then find a kindegarten forum to play on...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by SeerZilla »

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2003, 06:52:58 PM »
people are immature and have no life...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2003, 12:17:11 AM »
people are immature and have no life...

didnt you get banned before?  ;D

Shittttt....in about a year, everyone on this forum will have been banned before lol so who cares if they come back or not.

hector

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2003, 12:26:54 AM »
who can ban overseer if he starts to get out of line?  and if you get banned seer, are you going to still work on the site and keep it updated?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2003, 10:07:40 AM »

by your logic we all have sad lives...why do we come here in the first place? because its entertaining.

I'm saying, if you get banned, the you get banned. That should be it, get a life and move on. I've never been banned, and I have been here since day 1. I come here to get hip-hop news, and I used to keystyle when it was on and poppin'. I still stop by for a couple of minutes each day, respond to Trauma in the Train of Thought board, and check out westcoast hip-hop news. I don't see a point in getting banned and trying to outshine everyone just because you have no life. I think it's sad.

Don Seer

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2003, 10:59:41 AM »
who can ban overseer if he starts to get out of line?  and if you get banned seer, are you going to still work on the site and keep it updated?
lol...

in reality on a small handful of people have been banned a lot of times..

the three biggest being MyRealname, NIK + Rapquake..

thank MRN for me having to mod the forum so much to police troublemakers i now can keep most undesirables out

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2003, 12:07:53 PM »
Tonys been banned also ya damn loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Nah these people have been banned over 100 times and keep coming back like lil immature children..