Author Topic: Question...  (Read 376 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Question...
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2003, 09:23:13 PM »
lol @ jome...i dont think anyone would say you should be banned except maybe AG...he doesnt seem to like you very much...i dont think theres anyone who straight hates you though...i mean we all have our differences with you but thats no need to vote yes if we had that poll.

Nah, not AG, he's a puppy.
I was thinking more like NIK, Anal-Quake, and them dudes..

they're not even on wcc anymore are they?

Jome

« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2003, 09:28:03 PM »

NIK is on WCC 24/7, probably with 35265 different obscure nicks..
Lets his presence be known when he feels like it..
Quake was also a nutcase, probably on WCC under another ID.

Don Breezio

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2003, 09:32:24 PM »

NIK is on WCC 24/7, probably with 35265 different obscure nicks..
Lets his presence be known when he feels like it..
Quake was also a nutcase, probably on WCC under another ID.

yeah i havent seen quake since him & ag used to go at each other all day...quake was a fag yes...but i didnt really have a problem with him.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2003, 09:50:01 PM »
WTF? since when did i hate jome? i think the guy has great taste in music, a good mod but i just play around with him about his g unit dickrideing lol he is a cool cat he knows i dont hate him

people i dont like are
don breezio
licolen
represent
and Bram

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2003, 09:53:37 PM »
WTF? since when did i hate jome? i think the guy has great taste in music, a good mod but i just play around with him about his g unit dickrideing lol he is a cool cat he knows i dont hate him

people i dont like are
don breezio
licolen
represent
and Bram

you forgot to add ACGrundy...cant forget him...he got 5 people on his 187 list. i feel privelidged to be the first person he's gonna do a drive by emailing of.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2003, 09:59:02 PM »

people i dont like are
don breezio
licolen
represent
and Bram

you forgot to add ACGrundy...cant forget him...he got 5 people on his 187 list. i feel privelidged to be the first person he's gonna do a drive by emailing of.

naw i dont  hate him i find him kinda humorous atleast he disses me with humor and he constantly tells me he is just playing with me even tho he seems to take it to the extreme and stalk me on every post but he has let it go lately!