Author Topic: Ray Diaz: Reloaded!!!  (Read 98 times)

SGV

Ray Diaz: Reloaded!!!
« on: November 21, 2003, 12:58:55 AM »
THE greatest segment on the Wake Up Show, ever. Kool Keith aka Ray Diaz, Xzibit and E-Swift, with Sway and Tech. Kool Keith calls Xzibit, Everlast, then flows the numbers. Classic! I got some of the transcript, get at me on AIM if you want the MP3, or DL it yourself, under "Kool Keith & Xzibit - Freestyle"

Kool Keith: Kangaroo T.V.!!! Uh...Yea...You know, I been producing now, I don't even rhyme no more. I'm a producer now. I got tracks for sale, tracks are for sale.(Xzibit laughing in the background.) I got good tracks, now. You wanna buy some of my tracks, god? Would you like to buy some of my tracks? How would like, how would you like a beat?

Sway: Na I'm cool man.

Kool Keith: You know anybody that wanna buy my tracks?

Xzibit: I do! I wanna buy some man!

KK: I got some hype shit, I already got some tracks.(Xzibit laughing) It's true, I gotta let you hear some of the tracks. Yo, I been producing for the last...ten years. But, nobody knew, I never really came out and started playing my beats. They starting to play my beats now.

X: This is my dog right here man. You my ni...

KK: I wanna do something for you Everlast!

X: Everlast!?!?

Tech: That's Xzibit.

X: God!!!!

(Everyone laughing)

KK: Xzibit! Xzibit!

X: Why you gotta hit me up like that man!?

KK: Na, I wanna do something for both of ya'll, Everlast and Xzibit.

X: On the same track?

Sway: Oooooooh help me!!!!!

X: You cleaned that up tight though.

KK: I did something for Everlast due, I did something on Everlast album.

X: Aaaaaah I feel violated right now. After all these hard years of work I get "Xzibit, Everlast, same thing, right?"

KK: I wanna do tracks for all ya'll though, for everybody.

E-Swift: Aight. Well let me lace you with like 16 beats for your album. How many songs you gon' have on there like 16?

KK: I'm do like, but uh, we just do like 16 a piece. Pick out the best ones.

ES: So, I'ma do yo whole album then?

KK: I got some heat. I got heat! This cat right here, I got some heat.

Sway: Private Radio conversation.

X: Yo this cat called me Everlast!

KK: Na, Everlast is good! You don't think he's good?

ES: Na, Ever is good.

KK: Well, Xzibit is close to "E." Everything with a "E"...

ES: E-Swift!

KK: E-Swift, Everlast, Xzibit...

X: But, see, that's where you're wrong, there's no E in my name, AT ALL.

KK: In ya last name!

X: No!

KK: Yea X...

X: It's X-Z-I-B-I-T, no "E" whatsoever.

KK: Oh aight I see.

X: You see it on this uh...Iced Out Medallion...

KK: Look at Ray Diaz who you be as?...Check out and who you see as...

Lyrical flower/show another master faster super supreme/ingenuity come with the contenuity/fast stop and go show flow yo/lyrical pro yo/Madison Avenue passin you/checkin you wreckin techin you/lyrically checkin you/you never know when I got back and go stop/off beat, on, lyrically flow on/show on, like a pro-on/1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25 emcees please!/bow! down to your knees! when I come emcee/when I wreck yo, check out step out/lyrically I put that pep out, the next style/x'd out, check out/Yo Ray Diaz back to..like Jesus Christ/we paid the price, get nice/loosen check out when we juicin check out/Hot 97, 1 maybe 2/I get through, lyrically come check you/(long pause) you don't know when I'm comin' back/that's right to the track, with the supersonic type-a flowa!

(Everyone laughing)

ES: That's hot, that's the hot new style!

Hit me up on AIM if you want the MP3, so you can finish this hilarious shit.

SGV

Re:Ray Diaz: Reloaded!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 02:03:25 PM »
Uppin for the funniest and most creative emcee in Hip Hop.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Ray Diaz: Reloaded!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2003, 02:05:41 PM »
Indeed a funny freestyle.