Author Topic: 50 & Fredro Starr get into a fight?  (Read 443 times)

The Watcher

50 & Fredro Starr get into a fight?
« on: November 22, 2003, 06:17:03 PM »
from sohh/allhiphop.com:
Now, the rumor’s favorite gangsta 50 Cent is in the mouth’s of the gossip mongers. Word is at a recent taping for the VIBE awards, 50 Cent and Fredro from Onyx got into a brief squabble. Seems like 50 threw a punch that grazed the much smaller Fredro. And then the fight was gone. Security was on top of the matter, we hear.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:50 & Fredro Starr get into a fight?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 07:14:19 PM »
speakin of onyx ,anyone remember when Sticky Fingaz gettin his ass whooped in that boxin match vs some goofy white dude on that Xtreme sports shit they had on mtv.

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 07:38:17 PM »
i hope fredro kicks his bitch ass

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2003, 10:16:23 PM »

LOL wtf is his skinny ass gonna do? 50 is fucking huge compared to him...and he boxed for 3 years man...50 will knock his ass out.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2003, 10:17:51 PM »

LOL wtf is his skinny ass gonna do? 50 is fucking huge compared to him...and he boxed for 3 years man...50 will knock his ass out.

classic story...brains vs. braun

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2003, 10:44:20 PM »
"classic story...brains vs. braun"

lol c'mon man...50 ain't some dumb muthafucka...the dude is fucking big...plus he HAS boxed for 3 years...so he knows how to get down man...thats for sure.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2003, 10:44:54 PM by LaZ1e »

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2003, 10:58:33 PM »
"classic story...brains vs. braun"

lol c'mon man...50 ain't some dumb muthafucka...the dude is fucking big...plus he HAS boxed for 3 years...so he knows how to get down man...thats for sure.

yeah but we have no clue about fredro's ability...we've never seen him scrap...for all we know he could have some skills in the ring too.

SGV

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2003, 11:32:30 PM »
Just because you can box don't mean you can fight. A street fight and a boxing match are two different things. LMAO.

If boxers were the best fighters, then wouldn't they be the ones winning all the Ultimate Fighting contests? Because they don't.

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2003, 11:33:31 PM »
Just because you can box don't mean you can fight. A street fight and a boxing match are two different things. LMAO.

If boxers were the best fighters, then wouldn't they be the ones winning all the Ultimate Fighting contests? Because they don't.

exactly...and size doesnt matter either...i've seen a lot of little dudes beat the fuck out of guys twice their size.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2003, 12:05:47 AM »
honestly, fighting has more to do with just straight up experience. THe more fights your in, the easier it is to whip a dudes ass, no matter size, skill or strength. Though nothing can counter a powerful right hand if it hits just right.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2003, 12:57:02 AM »

yup...same shit wit muthafucaz dat do karate...lmao, I just came back from this party and my boy fucked up this black cat take waz Black Belt in Shoto Kahn Karate...lol...dood didn't stand a chance...and he tried 2 do some weird kicks and fell on his ass...

honestly, fighting has more to do with just straight up experience. THe more fights your in, the easier it is to whip a dudes ass, no matter size, skill or strength. Though nothing can counter a powerful right hand if it hits just right.

yup~!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2003, 02:20:56 AM »

yup...same shit wit muthafucaz dat do karate...lmao, I just came back from this party and my boy fucked up this black cat take waz Black Belt in Shoto Kahn Karate...lol...dood didn't stand a chance...and he tried 2 do some weird kicks and fell on his ass...

uhh not with everyone...black belts don't mean a fucking thing...its all bout how much u practice...and if u know shit like TKD..and how to use those kicks...u could knock some foo out with a side kick to da muthafuckaz head...kicks are way more powerful then fists...but of course, unless u know how to use those in real life situations...u shouldn't use em at all...

The Watcher

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2003, 03:09:39 AM »
all depends on if you know what you're doing or not, that's all

back on topic, 50 would knock his ass out
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2003, 03:18:23 AM »
So what U trying to say Boxing aint no good in a street fight ?

Trust me it is

I have bin boxing for 5 years and it comes in real handy in a street fight.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2003, 03:54:53 AM »

that's cuz most dudes that practise karate still can't really use it in a fight.. like someone said before belts don't mean shit, I got a homie who's about to get the black one and he still wouldn't even try to use it in a fight cuz he knows it wouldn't work.. trust me if someone got real skills he'd whoop any "street fighter"'s ass it wouldn't even be a match

like them asian kung fu dudes like the ones u see in the movies, it ain't all show, if they real good they actually can take out 10 good average fighters easily

as for 50/Fredro.. of course we can't tell for sure thats why all we can judge them by is what we know about them, which is their size and the fact that 50 was a boxer.. so for all we know the probability that Fredro knocks 50's ass out is really small..
plus 50's been hustlin since he was a kid so it's highly doubtful he never got into street fights