Author Topic: wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?  (Read 1377 times)

kottonmouthninja

wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
« on: November 23, 2003, 01:00:17 AM »
i got the Screwed up Click
u know (g maab and others) that diss him only Zro and Trae mention his name but u can tell the others are talking about him an dougie d comes tight proably one of the best flows u has had! well holla at me on AGGambini! or give me ur sn! and teh song is 7 minuites and 13 seconds so imma put it on a cd and copy it from a cd and make it half the size and u can still burn it! im out!!!

ps its on the "in da club" beat!

kottonmouthninja

Re:wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2003, 01:00:47 AM »
o yeah and and the group is SLAB!

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2003, 10:44:17 AM »
i think ill send it to Don Breezio and he'll put it on soundclick

Jome

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2003, 07:35:46 PM »
wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?

Oh, I thought you was gonna post some Don Breezio and Lincoln quotes..

Btw
Every rapper who wants to sell, disses 50 these days..
Unless they got real beef/issues, it's kinda lame..

Woodrow

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2003, 07:44:30 PM »
Btw
Every rapper who wants to sell, disses 50 these days..
Unless they got real beef/issues, it's kinda lame..

Kindly refers Jome to: "How to rob"
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 07:45:13 PM by Krayzie-Eyez Killah »

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2003, 07:52:23 PM »
naw they dissed him becuase that 50 cunt talked down on Screwed and Chopped music and DJ Screw and ect.. but they dont care about being famous Guerilla Maab is one of the best rap groups ever they can sign to alot of lables but they stick to underground lol they dont even get sold in stores u gotta go to Flea Markets to get them there real underground like Lil Flip use to be! but trust me that dont mean there beats are wack there beats are hot ass hell! people sleep on them too much! if u ever wanna hear some of there shit holla at me ill get you some real good shit from them! im out!!! :D

SGV

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2003, 07:59:54 PM »
Kindly refers Jome to: "How to rob"

Let me give you the answer Jome will give you.

*Transform into Jome*

*Removes 50's balls from mouth*

"How To Rob" was a joke. Even though 50 clowned these guys, he only did it as a joke. He didn't want fame from it. It was all a joke I swear.

*Looks at 50*

Was that good?

*Gets back on knees*

*Becomes SGV again*

But, yea. 50 did the same, he gets the pass from his fans though. Double standards...

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2003, 08:01:46 PM »
whats "How To Rob" about?

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2003, 08:04:11 PM »
so does anybody wanna peep it? why yall sleeping? i dont care if i we got beef like i dont like don and he is still gonna get hooked up same for like licolen i dont like him but if he wants to hear 50 get wrecked peep it! im out!!!

SGV

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2003, 08:04:41 PM »
whats "How To Rob" about?
50 just talks about how he would rob all these industry cats. Pun, Sticky Fingaz, Jay etc.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2003, 08:05:02 PM »
Oh, I thought you was gonna post some Don Breezio and Lincoln quotes..

Yeah I got plenty, just say the word.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2003, 08:06:06 PM »
like licolen i dont like him
You don't like me? That hurts. Plus, do you think you could spell my name right?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2003, 08:08:24 PM »
You don't like me? That hurts. Plus, do you think you could spell my name right?

because u use to talk shit to me for no reason and the biggest wigger i have ever heard of but its all good so do u wanna hear 50 get wrecked? lol

SGV

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2003, 08:09:43 PM »
What's the name of the track, I don't feel like signing onto AIM.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2003, 08:10:29 PM »

because u use to talk shit to me for no reason and the biggest wigger i have ever heard of but its all good so do u wanna hear 50 get wrecked? lol

In all honesty I don't know why you think I would want to be Black. Anyways, PM me so I can hear the track.

Paris