Author Topic: wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?  (Read 1379 times)

kottonmouthninja

Re:wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2003, 08:18:38 PM »
What's the name of the track, I don't feel like signing onto AIM.

the person who hooked me up didnt tell me the name just that it was from SLAB and it was tight and plus u wouldnt find it on kazaa and shit

and licolen, ok

Jome

« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2003, 08:21:06 PM »
Kindly refers Jome to: "How to rob"

Let me give you the answer Jome will give you.

*Transform into Jome*

*Removes 50's balls from mouth*

"How To Rob" was a joke. Even though 50 clowned these guys, he only did it as a joke. He didn't want fame from it. It was all a joke I swear.

*Looks at 50*

Was that good?

*Gets back on knees*

*Becomes SGV again*

But, yea. 50 did the same, he gets the pass from his fans though. Double standards...

Funny style....
The track was meant as a big joke, talking about a dozen rappers he hadn't even met at present time.
Anybody taking this as a diss/offense, needs to watch more comedy..

There's a HUGE difference between:

"Run up on Missy and Timbo with the pound, like "You gimme the cash, you put the hotdog down"

and

"50, if I see you out on the streets here, I'ma merc you nigga, I'll bring my whole set and put some more bulletholes in your bitch ass, I'ma fuck you up nigga!! (And my whole crew will help me out)"

You cannot see a difference.. ??
Of course the last example is "unknown frustrated Westcoast rapper" who never met 50, and probably never will.. but still, that's how most 50-disses go..

At least Black Child & Tah got proper reason to diss him..
And maybe that G-Unit reject dude, whatever his name is again..

« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 08:21:28 PM by Jome Banks »

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2003, 08:25:53 PM »
anyways jhome are you saying that the reason SLAB dissed 50 isnt a good one? so like if someone dissed Eazy and some close friends of his like Bone Thugs diss them is that a bad reason? to stick up for your dead homie?

SGV

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2003, 08:26:11 PM »
50 was sticking up people with guns and threatening to beat down people, but it's OK because he didn't know them.

C-Bo threatens to beat down 50, someone he doesn't know, and it's wrong.

Hmmmm. What's the difference?

They both threaten people with violence and they both didn't/don't know the people they're dissing.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2003, 08:26:54 PM »

the person who hooked me up didnt tell me the name just that it was from SLAB and it was tight and plus u wouldnt find it on kazaa and shit

and licolen, ok
IM me. You still got my aim name?

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2003, 08:32:53 PM »
umm cant remember it its manofbeer and thats all i can remember pm me it or sumthing if you dont want no one to know imma copy it from my cd right now so it can be half the size and wont take as long!

Jome

« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2003, 08:35:01 PM »
anyways jhome are you saying that the reason SLAB dissed 50 isnt a good one? so like if someone dissed Eazy and some close friends of his like Bone Thugs diss them is that a bad reason? to stick up for your dead homie?

Naww I ain't heard it, so I can't say.
But 95% of these people making diss-tracks for 50, are people he doesn't know..
He may have a good reason, but most likely not..

50 was sticking up people with guns and threatening to beat down people, but it's OK because he didn't know them.

C-Bo threatens to beat down 50, someone he doesn't know, and it's wrong.

Almost every line on "How to rob" was a punchline or metaphor rapped as a punch..
Machine guns and beatdowns is daily talk for 50, who can take that serious when he "threatened" his own producers with kidnapping..  ::)
You must have lost the clue somewhere..

When Eminem said
"Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement"
did you believe him.. ??  ::)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 08:35:21 PM by Jome Banks »

SGV

« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 08:37:49 PM »

Almost every line on "How to rob" was a punchline or metaphor rapped as a punch..
Machine guns and beatdowns is daily talk for 50, who can take that serious when he "threatened" his own producers with kidnapping..  ::)
You must have lost the clue somewhere..

When Eminem said
"Dre's dead, he's locked in my basement"
did you believe him.. ??  ::)

OK, so if C-Bo included more names into his disses, it would be a joke track, and not serious?

BTW, Machine guns and beatdowns is daily talk for C-Bo as well. Does that justify it?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2003, 08:38:36 PM by SGV aka Ray Diaz aka Reverend Tom »

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2003, 08:47:29 PM »
like licolen i dont like him
You don't like me? That hurts. Plus, do you think you could spell my name right?

because u use to talk shit to me for no reason and the biggest wigger i have ever heard of but its all good so do u wanna hear 50 get wrecked? lol

In all honesty I don't know why you think I would want to be Black. Anyways, PM me so I can hear the track.

whats the point of doing it when your not gonna reply?
 ::) ::) ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2003, 09:08:40 PM »
wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
Oh, I thought you was gonna post some Don Breezio and Lincoln quotes..

"fuck 50 cent i hope that bitch dies motherfucker he's a pussy ass cunt, he raps like the retarded version of mase stupid muthafuckin bitch ass gangsta wanna be pussy"

there...ya happy now?  ;D ;D ;D

ROFL @ SGV's jome imitation...and i agree with you SGV...there is a huge double standard...but that seems to be how the rap game works...sad shit

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2003, 10:27:12 AM »
wanna hear 50 cent get wrecked?
Oh, I thought you was gonna post some Don Breezio and Lincoln quotes..

"fuck 50 cent i hope that bitch dies motherfucker he's a pussy ass cunt, he raps like the retarded version of mase stupid muthafuckin bitch ass gangsta wanna be pussy"

there...ya happy now?  ;D ;D ;D

ROFL @ SGV's jome imitation...and i agree with you SGV...there is a huge double standard...but that seems to be how the rap game works...sad shit

very true... jome u lost this one lol.. and btw.. how can u call c-bo an unknown westcoast rapper.. fuck that c-bo >>>> 50 cent

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2003, 01:04:13 PM »
like licolen i dont like him
You don't like me? That hurts. Plus, do you think you could spell my name right?

because u use to talk shit to me for no reason and the biggest wigger i have ever heard of but its all good so do u wanna hear 50 get wrecked? lol

In all honesty I don't know why you think I would want to be Black. Anyways, PM me so I can hear the track.

whats the point of doing it when your not gonna reply?
 ::) ::) ::)
Sorry, I tend to get off the computer. Anyways I'll PM you back.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2003, 01:37:32 PM »

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2003, 01:43:57 PM »
Madd Rapper:

This ain't serious
Being broke can make you delirious

Anyways...is anyone gonna get a link up?  I'm always up for a diss record and I don't care if they have no reason to diss a man, but I think it's dumb if they give a stupid reason for it.

kottonmouthninja

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2003, 07:13:49 PM »
i replied licolen

and C2knuckles i need someone to put it on soundclick im probably gonna get don to do it if he ever lets me send it to him! im out!!!