Author Topic: I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Iraq!  (Read 664 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
You started a job now you gotta stay to the end no matter the consiquences, just think of how many Iraqi's who died due to american bombings many of them being civilians too. As well as the deaths under saddam. not forgetting the last time when the americans pulled out and the entire iraqi resistance fighting saddam were slaughtered because america didn't finish the job. so if you decide to do it all over again you bloody well stick with it. i mean you got what 1 or 2 soldiers dying everyday but your also have over a million soldiers over there, its nothing. don't get me wrong i'm not being disrespectful to those who are are dying, but just trying to put it into prespective. make it safe, then hand it over to iraq, don't fuck with their oil royalties either.

I supported the war but if i knew america was gonna do a half assed job again i wouldn't have. Even tho it was about 50/50 to those who supported the war here in britain atleast we all accept our resposibility now were out there and are even thinking of sending more troops, not pulling out.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 05:04:57 AM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

i'm american and i agree with you...those people signed up for the army, navy, marines and air force to for many reasons....college, money, adventure, travel..... but war is just the chance you take, many people don't think of that. they are there to do a job and unfortunatly, death is one of the job hazards...to give up now would be absurd.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the american army is pansy
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JTSimon

lol@Americans joining the military for a paycheck....bums  ;D

PinkTowelGirl

well, i am sadden tht i have many friends in iraq... risking there lives for a country that often forgets that they are over there.. making stupid threads like this... saying well they ask for it.. or that is the chance that they take.... yes it is true.. but that doesnt give us the right to forget to have compassion for them.. and remember them always...in prayer....  what kind of american doesnt support the troops anyhow .... it is not there fault the bush is a dumb ass..... i support our troops.. just not the war or bush..

smerlus

it defeated the german army...so what's that make your army? the girl scouts?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
lol

Don Breezio

i dont think we should be complaining about them dying in iraq...what we should be complaining about is the innocent iraqi citizens were killing everday...just another reason i think george bush was fucking stupid for sending us to war.

JTSimon

America hides behind oceans during the real war...and then comes in towards the end like they run shit. America is pussy.

smerlus

it's called tactics dumbass....the point of war is winning and not getting your whole military fucked up....not making an army full of rambos and seeing how many they can kill before they die

JTSimon

Re:I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Ir
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2003, 09:57:09 PM »
it's called tactics dumbass....the point of war is winning and not getting your whole military fucked up....not making an army full of rambos and seeing how many they can kill before they die

lol must be always come to a misunderstanding...I was pointing out that America had an unfair advantage over Germany I wasn't knocking their tactics. Germany had been at war much longer than America.

lol@America letting Hitler kill all those Jews :P so sad...now they are best buds ;D
« Last Edit: November 27, 2003, 09:59:29 PM by BoyWonder »

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2003, 10:00:22 PM »
thier fault, maybe they should've tried democracy a little earlier....that's ok, we spanked them and taught them how to be a good nation

JTSimon

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2003, 10:06:14 PM »
thier fault, maybe they should've tried democracy a little earlier....that's ok, we spanked them and taught them how to be a good nation

Hey you know about the Zimmerman telegraph right?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2003, 07:28:17 AM »
well, i am sadden tht i have many friends in iraq... risking there lives for a country that often forgets that they are over there.. making stupid threads like this... saying well they ask for it.. or that is the chance that they take.... yes it is true.. but that doesnt give us the right to forget to have compassion for them.. and remember them always...in prayer....  what kind of american doesnt support the troops anyhow .... it is not there fault the bush is a dumb ass..... i support our troops.. just not the war or bush..

i wasn't saying forget about your army or anything i was just putting my point accross to all those who want america to pull out and what happens to iraq revolving around what will do best in the election polls. americans should understand the responsibility they hold now they are out there.

Posted by: BoyWonder  Posted on: Today at 06:46:46am  
Quote from: smerlus on Today at 06:30:21am
Quote from: 7even the Harbinger on November 25, 2003, 12:52:20 PM

America hides behind oceans during the real war...and then comes in towards the end like they run shit. America is pussy.

yea they sit on there asses watching and waiting while britain and the other countries fight, while america thinks up a master plan wait a few years then join in and take all the glory. make films about british war stories but change the british for americans and they can even make a bit of money back afterwards.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2003, 01:18:30 PM »
like i said, it's all about tactics, what you guys are complaining about is how america never just jumps into a war and how they use the technology we have to fight a war....

so i guess america shouldn't use it's navy because it's unfair to ground troops...should our army use rubber bullets too? or maybe they can only run backwards when they fight....