Author Topic: I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Iraq!  (Read 665 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:I'm tired to death of americans complaining about their soldeirs dying in Ir
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2003, 03:50:17 PM »
Posted by: smerlus  Posted on: Yesterday at 10:18:30pm  
like i said, it's all about tactics, what you guys are complaining about is how america never just jumps into a war and how they use the technology we have to fight a war....

so i guess america shouldn't use it's navy because it's unfair to ground troops...should our army use rubber bullets too? or maybe they can only run backwards when they fight....  

if there so amazing why did more britons die by american friendly fire in the first gulf war than to the iraqis?

i dunno about the figues for the current war but they probably similar

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

smerlus

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2003, 05:09:25 PM »
unlike movies such as the Terminator series.....America's army is built of human beeings, and they sometimes make mistakes

for example....you used the word there instead of they are or they're and you also mispelled britains.

frankly british accents get on my nerves as well as some british humor...so i don't see a big deal if some of them get bombed in the line of duty

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2003, 09:48:19 PM »
for example....you used the word there instead of they are or they're and you also mispelled britains.
shows how much you know i was right to use britons, it is a word. and i didn't make a mistake with they're/they are i purposly spelt it there because its quicker and less effort thats how i write unless i'm doing proper uni work or real work.

frankly british accents get on my nerves as well as some british humor...so i don't see a big deal if some of them get bombed in the line of duty
::)

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

dexter

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2003, 09:06:38 AM »
once a NAZI always a NAZI. LOSERS Fags lost 2(Two) World Wars Lunatics!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2003, 02:45:20 PM »
once a NAZI always a NAZI. LOSERS Fags lost 2(Two) World Wars Lunatics!

may God despite your soul.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2003, 05:03:55 AM »
the american army is pansy

it defeated the german army...so what's that make your army? the girl scouts?

now that's a fucking zing.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2003, 05:14:55 AM »
well, i am sadden tht i have many friends in iraq... risking there lives for a country that often forgets that they are over there.. making stupid threads like this... saying well they ask for it.. or that is the chance that they take.... yes it is true.. but that doesnt give us the right to forget to have compassion for them.. and remember them always...in prayer....  what kind of american doesnt support the troops anyhow .... it is not there fault the bush is a dumb ass..... i support our troops.. just not the war or bush..

i wasn't saying forget about your army or anything i was just putting my point accross to all those who want america to pull out and what happens to iraq revolving around what will do best in the election polls. americans should understand the responsibility they hold now they are out there.

Posted by: BoyWonder  Posted on: Today at 06:46:46am  
Quote from: smerlus on Today at 06:30:21am
Quote from: 7even the Harbinger on November 25, 2003, 12:52:20 PM
the american army is pansy

it defeated the german army...so what's that make your army? the girl scouts?

America hides behind oceans during the real war...and then comes in towards the end like they run shit. America is pussy.

yea they sit on there asses watching and waiting while britain and the other countries fight, while america thinks up a master plan wait a few years then join in and take all the glory. make films about british war stories but change the british for americans and they can even make a bit of money back afterwards.

Great job on keeping those sanctions on Germany guys!  oh shi...  Maybe if the European countries at that time had any balls they would have stopped Germany from fuckign steamrolling all over you guys.

America kept out of the war because we were an isolationist society not because we were biding our time.  

JTSimon

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2003, 08:40:02 AM »
Great job on keeping those sanctions on Germany guys!  oh shi...  Maybe if the European countries at that time had any balls they would have stopped Germany from fuckign steamrolling all over you guys. America kept out of the war because we were an isolationist society not because we were biding our time.  

The stupid American public needed a reason to enter the war...at the time you could consider the American public isolationist but not the American government they knew what was going down.

Then you have Pearl Harbor...I have read alot about how Franklin Delano Roosevelt knew about the Japanese Squad attack on Hawaii well in advance but did nothing about it...to show the American people that war was getting close. Couple of days later America declare war of Germany, Italy and Japan.

Hitler planned on conquering all of Europe and Japan conquering Asia/Pacific...United States was next of the list and the war would take place on American soil...wouldn't be a pretty site.

I say America would have dropped an A-bomb on Europe if Hitler got his way.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 08:41:37 AM by Max Powers »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2003, 10:52:28 AM »
since america is mainly made up of european immigrants you would have thaught there would be a reason for america to join in. or all the jews being killed.

JTSimon

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2003, 12:01:01 PM »
since america is mainly made up of european immigrants you would have thaught there would be a reason for america to join in. or all the jews being killed.

They were no longer European...they were American they could careless about Europe they covering their own asses. United States knew about the killing of the Jews but they had to lay low they were the World's last hope ;D

Citizen-Y

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2003, 12:11:05 PM »

They were no longer European...they were American they could careless about Europe they covering their own asses. United States knew about the killing of the Jews but they had to lay low they were the World's last hope ;D

That is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.  

What else did America know asshole?  Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2003, 12:22:14 PM »
Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Many people believe that they did.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2003, 02:44:05 PM »

That is the most ignorant comment I have ever seen.  

What else did America know asshole?  Did they pay those Saudis to fly airliners into the WTC?

Believe it or not but its the truth.

http://www.jewishsightseeing.com/usa/wash_dc/holocaust_museum/19990611-holocaust_what_u_s_knew.htm

http://www.mtholyoke.edu/acad/intrel/allied.htm

« Last Edit: November 30, 2003, 02:47:48 PM by Max Powers »

dexter

« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2003, 10:51:31 AM »
Fuck the NAZIs