Author Topic: "FUCK ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE"  (Read 525 times)

Smoke

"FUCK ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE"
« on: November 24, 2003, 12:21:01 PM »
LOL hold on, i'm not being racist or something. I'm actually 100% white, lol. I'm just quoting Pac in "Out On Bail Live". After 3:07 he screams 'Motherfuck you crackers....Motherfuck all you white people, motherfuck all you white people'...

What do you think about it? Damn!! I know he was just mad, out on bail, and everything. And i know he wasnt a racist at all, but wtf? ::)

:o :o :o :o :o

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
Re:"FUCK ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE"
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2003, 01:05:46 PM »
I wouldn't care too much about it... as you said he was angry. Should have enough control of him self not to yell it though. Its like this eminem case right now... no big deal

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2003, 01:40:00 PM »
Yeah, knowing Pac it's not a big deal.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2003, 04:46:33 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2003, 04:49:59 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

half of his fans are white, u dumb cock licker.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2003, 04:51:49 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

half of his fans are white, u dumb cock licker.

Yeah and fucking hates most you.

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2003, 04:56:10 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

No, i dont think so. Probably he was referring to the judge who condamned him. I mean he was just being released from jail, he was angry as fuck, he felt like media (which is 90% white ppl) was trying to kill his image. He probably felt like white ppl was judging him, and his black brothers. It's not a good thing to say, no excuses about that. But i think Pac has proved he wasnt a racist during his whole life.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2003, 04:59:09 PM »
who cares?  its not like he said he hates me personally.  do you really think pac hated every white person?  are you really that dumb?  You would be just as dumb to think that eminem is also racist against blacks.  People say a lot of shit, doesn't necesarily mean its true.  Pac talked shit about dre, do you think he really hated dre?  of course not.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2003, 04:59:34 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

No, i dont think so. Probably he was referring to the judge who condamned him. I mean he was just being released from jail, he was angry as fuck, he felt like media (which is 90% white ppl) was trying to kill his image. He probably felt like white ppl was judging him, and his black brothers. It's not a good thing to say, no excuses about that. But i think Pac has proved he wasnt a racist during his whole life.

I love Pacs music and i've never heard him go after white people the way Dead Prez does.  But that was a blatant rascist comment.  Imagine the outrage if Eminem said, "Fuck all you niggers keeping me down in the rap game!"  

It's fucking stupid.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2003, 05:01:55 PM »
who cares?  its not like he said he hates me personally.  do you really think pac hated every white person?  are you really that dumb?  You would be just as dumb to think that eminem is also racist against blacks.  People say a lot of shit, doesn't necesarily mean its true.  Pac talked shit about dre, do you think he really hated dre?  of course not.

Are you Puerto Rican?  He said "Fuck ALL[/] you white people."  That includes you and I you stupid fuck.

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2003, 05:06:58 PM »

Have you actually read my comment about it? ::)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2003, 05:11:21 PM »

Have you actually read my comment about it? ::)

Apparantly you didn't read mine.  ::)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2003, 05:20:36 PM »

Are you Puerto Rican?  He said "Fuck ALL[/] you white people."  That includes you and I you stupid fuck.

Are you a dumb ox?  I'm sure it does include you, you worthless peice of shit.  You're telling me that Pac hated every white person on earth?  Have you ever listened to 2Pac?  I mean without your head in your ass?  2Pac was not all about hate you stupid fuckin moron.

Daz said "Fuck all y'all major labels out there!"

who is daz signed to?  So So def, isn't that a major?  wait thats impossible, Daz said fuck all yall major labels.  Just like 2Pac never liked a white person cause he said fuck em all.

Just like Pac really was gonna leave lil ceaser in peices if he saw him, and leave lil kim deceased.

Hey citizens Y- heres a hint that will help you for life - don't be such an idiot.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2003, 05:23:23 PM »

Are you a dumb ox?  I'm sure it does include you, you worthless peice of shit.  You're telling me that Pac hated every white person on earth?  Have you ever listened to 2Pac?  I mean without your head in your ass?  2Pac was not all about hate you stupid fuckin moron.

Daz said "Fuck all y'all major labels out there!"

who is daz signed to?  So So def, isn't that a major?  wait thats impossible, Daz said fuck all yall major labels.  Just like 2Pac never liked a white person cause he said fuck em all.

Just like Pac really was gonna leave lil ceaser in peices if he saw him, and leave lil kim deceased.

Hey citizens Y- heres a hint that will help you for life - don't be such an idiot.

You didn't answer my question, what would happen if Eminem would have said Fuck all you niggers?

You're debating skills are grand.  Maybe when you hit the fifth grade we can play a game more suitable for someone of you intelligence.  Maybe we'll try a spelling contest!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2003, 05:36:35 PM »
You didn't answer my question, what would happen if Eminem would have said Fuck all you niggers?

I'm not black you idiot, how the fuck can I speak for a black person?  Some people, like yourself, would not think about it at all and just take it to heart.  To someone with any sense would:

A) remember that Eminem is a very good friend of Dr. Dre, and worked a shitload with him.
B) remember that Eminem blew up 50 Cent
C) Remember that Eminem brought D-12 and Obie Trice on the scene
D) Remember all the rappers Eminem has given props too
E) REMEMBER THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE BLACK!

would you really think eminem hates all black people?  Seriously  did u accidentaly bang your head on the cement before you thought about this?  Do you think Dre would just think eminem hates him if he said this?  Have you never said anythink you really didn't mean, but emotions kept you from holding it back?  When you were a young kid did you ever tell your parents that you hate them, because you got in trouble with them, or in Citizens Y's case because they molested him.  Do you think Rush Limbau really meant what he said about Mcnab?  Or do you think he was just being dumb and not thinking like citizen Y?