Author Topic: "FUCK ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE"  (Read 526 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:"FUCK ALL YOU WHITE PEOPLE"
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2003, 06:00:26 PM »
Citizen-Y why don't u just stfu and go kill yourself?

Citizen-Y

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2003, 06:05:35 PM »
Citizen-Y why don't u just stfu and go kill yourself?

y r u so g4y f4g

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2003, 06:07:00 PM »
Fuck all you internet people  ;D

Citizen-Y

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2003, 06:08:15 PM »
You didn't answer my question, what would happen if Eminem would have said Fuck all you niggers?

I'm not black you idiot, how the fuck can I speak for a black person?  Some people, like yourself, would not think about it at all and just take it to heart.  To someone with any sense would:

A) remember that Eminem is a very good friend of Dr. Dre, and worked a shitload with him.
B) remember that Eminem blew up 50 Cent
C) Remember that Eminem brought D-12 and Obie Trice on the scene
D) Remember all the rappers Eminem has given props too
E) REMEMBER THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE BLACK!

would you really think eminem hates all black people?  Seriously  did u accidentaly bang your head on the cement before you thought about this?  Do you think Dre would just think eminem hates him if he said this?  Have you never said anythink you really didn't mean, but emotions kept you from holding it back?  When you were a young kid did you ever tell your parents that you hate them, because you got in trouble with them, or in Citizens Y's case because they molested him.  Do you think Rush Limbau really meant what he said about Mcnab?  Or do you think he was just being dumb and not thinking like citizen Y?

Way to avoid the point.  

Fact:  2pac made an ignorant comment and his dick riding fans (you) would never call him out on it.

Fact:  If a white person made a similar comment about a person of color than the media would be all over them.  

And you proved that you are a ten year since you can't debate with out flinging insults.  Excellent job son.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2003, 06:31:25 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.
Spelling contest part 1.  Rascist=racist. ::)  Oh so ignorant.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2003, 09:34:37 PM »
Fuck all you internet people  ;D

LOL... so true

Also... 'Pac knew most his fans where white. Listen to his interviews... he'd admits it, and just says his getting across a message in hopes that White America understands his struggle as a Black Man. The lyrics sound like his mad. He never released the song, he never even mentioned it in interviews like other unrelease songs. It sounds like he was mad, and venting. Eminem did do that samething in a situation when he was talking his releasing his anger on Black women really harshly. I mean Em snapped, the lyrics are completely racist against black women, who face more harshness in the U.S. than anybody. But it was anger, just like 2Pac was anger. That's what makes both great, they channel their emotions into songs. Listen to Hit Em Up, Dear Mama, Troublesome '96, Against All Odds, or for Em, Kim, The Way I Am, White America, both artist are great because they put themselves on record. Both said some stupit shit too, and both didn't release their songs. It happens with such passionate people.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2003, 09:43:16 PM »
You didn't answer my question, what would happen if Eminem would have said Fuck all you niggers?

I'm not black you idiot, how the fuck can I speak for a black person?  Some people, like yourself, would not think about it at all and just take it to heart.  To someone with any sense would:

A) remember that Eminem is a very good friend of Dr. Dre, and worked a shitload with him.
B) remember that Eminem blew up 50 Cent
C) Remember that Eminem brought D-12 and Obie Trice on the scene
D) Remember all the rappers Eminem has given props too
E) REMEMBER THAT ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE BLACK!

would you really think eminem hates all black people?  Seriously  did u accidentaly bang your head on the cement before you thought about this?  Do you think Dre would just think eminem hates him if he said this?  Have you never said anythink you really didn't mean, but emotions kept you from holding it back?  When you were a young kid did you ever tell your parents that you hate them, because you got in trouble with them, or in Citizens Y's case because they molested him.  Do you think Rush Limbau really meant what he said about Mcnab?  Or do you think he was just being dumb and not thinking like citizen Y?

Way to avoid the point.  

Fact:  2pac made an ignorant comment and his dick riding fans (you) would never call him out on it.

Fact:  If a white person made a similar comment about a person of color than the media would be all over them.  

And you proved that you are a ten year since you can't debate with out flinging insults.  Excellent job son.

you're still an fuckin idiot and you still don't understand.

let me spell it out for you:

P-E-O-P-L-E D-O-N-T A-L-W-A-Y-S M-E-A-N W-H-A-T T-H-E-Y S-A-Y

now go back to being dumb

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2003, 09:55:25 PM »
LOL hold on, i'm not being racist or something. I'm actually 100% white, lol. I'm just quoting Pac in "Out On Bail Live". After 3:07 he screams 'Motherfuck you crackers....Motherfuck all you white people, motherfuck all you white people'...

What do you think about it? Damn!! I know he was just mad, out on bail, and everything. And i know he wasnt a racist at all, but wtf? ::)

:o :o :o :o :o
yeah....good song 8)

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2003, 01:34:17 AM »
Yeah, it's true we all know (well, all that have listened 2pac's stuff) that Tupac wasnt a racist. He prolly said that cause he was mad at someone, a white person and he just felt like 'fuck that'. I dont think it was smart though. Just think for a while if the same thing occured (like it's been said here) with Eminem. We all know Em's not a racist, and that's for sure. If he got mad at a black man, for some reasons we dont really give a fuck now, and out of
anger shouted "Fuck all you niggaz" in one of his songs...what do you think it would happen?

What I think would happen is:
1) Black artists, rappers and so wouldnt take it seriously, they would understand his situation and that he'd be speaking out of anger and not really meaning it.
2) White media, causing controversy, speaking shit of Eminem and calling him a racist.
3) Black no-racism associations, taking Em to the court.

Shit that I think wouldnt happen the other way around. I mean, there are plenty of racist (against whites) comments in many black rappers songs and people dont care.

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2003, 02:34:58 PM »
He's a fucking rascist.

half of his fans are white, u dumb cock licker.

LMAO