Author Topic: Is It Me or......Snoop Dogg Succks  (Read 772 times)

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Is It Me or......Snoop Dogg Succks
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2003, 01:03:16 PM »
I can see how people can say he put out a half decent album in PTCTBTB but i dont' know how people can say he's wack right now. He's been comin wit some of his best lyrics, songs and guest appearances as of late and he will deliver a dope album with Snoopafly, i can gurantee that. No matter what anyone says he's still one of the dopest rappers and he will go down in history as one of the greatest to ever do it whether people like it or not.

He's wack because his flow is garbage now, and all he raps about is the same pimp/izzle shit. Occasionally he comes with a hot verse, but that's rare these days. Another reason I don't respect his ass is because although it's true that he's paid the cost to be the boss, doesn't he know that as the boss he needs to lead his troops to victory? Not go side with the other team, while dissin' and beefin' with his own.

his flow is garbage? i disagree with that one big time. His flow is fucekn hot right now dude. Have you heard in my life, its dat gangsta shit, PIMP remix, gangsta shit, it blows my mind, etc. He's been coming sick with his flow lately.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2003, 02:10:33 AM »
when i first bought PTCTBTB..i really hated it....I thought it was some bad joke or something like....I expected some  westcoast shit and not some weird pop beats with pimp lyrics
But its grown on me so I would give it 7.5/10

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2003, 03:42:59 AM »
nah it aint you,...

snoop sucks fat dicks big time.

snoop buried his own grave.
 he still has it in him to make dope shit, but he switched up his style to some soft popish sellout P.I.M.P. bullshit.
snoop's 'paid tha cost' album was in my cd player for no more than a week. after that,... it's been accumilating cob webs

pappy

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2003, 03:10:15 PM »
ive been sayin it since 2000 snoops sucks dick an now every1 is realizing it

David420

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2003, 01:38:44 PM »
Snoop fucking sucked in his no limit days...

hes better now

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2003, 03:57:32 PM »

hes better now
Snoop was way better No Limit than he is nowadays.  I only wish he could drop an album like "Top Dogg"...That album is still the shit.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2003, 03:59:47 PM »

hes better now
Snoop was way better No Limit than he is nowadays.  I only wish he could drop an album like "Top Dogg"...That album is still the shit.

Yeah Top Dogg is one of his better albums. im listenin to it right now lol.
but da game is to be told not to be sold was bull s-h-i-t!!

eNgIeS

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2003, 08:37:49 PM »
I highly disagree with the statement that Snoop was better in No Limit. His flow, voice & lyrics on Paid The Cost To Be The Boss have been as close to Doggystyle (Snoops Prime) as its ever been

Ask vets here, I was the ultimate Snoop hater. During 2001 days I hated his stupid little singing voice & all the stupid shit he used to say. I longed for the days he would have that aggressive hungry voice & flow he had on Doggystyle & the Chronic while many here claimed he was as good as he ever was. Thats by far incorrect.

Having good beats for your album does not make the lyrics or actual rap (vocals) better at all. Granted Last Meal & Topp Dogg had some top notch production & beats from everyone like Battlecat, Dre & Quik, but Snoops mind was poluted with weed at the time (which i believe is the reason why Snoops flow & lyrics have been weak sounding & too laid back). We know somewhere during the time he made PTCTBTB he had stopped smoking. So for half of that album he started rapping with the same aggressive voice & flow he used to use, & thats why it was the first Snoop album i've actually paid for since Doggfather.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2003, 09:23:47 PM »

Having good beats for your album does We know somewhere during the time he made PTCTBTB he had stopped smoking.

nah man....It was released when he stopped smokin because when he made Batman & Robin he was still on that Doh Doh

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2003, 03:46:17 AM »
snoop is still cool. better than other cats from the east or west. top dogg was a gay album IMO. liked only a few tracks. i also think some song from his first no limit album re dope. last meal was pretty tight and i enjoy most of the stuff from paid the cost. dont hate on the dogg. hes not the death row snoop from back n the days but i defintely cant say: HE SUCKS! i tell ya what sucks: 2pac on the new afeni beats or the nu mixxes. that sucks really big.