Author Topic: who's playing THUG right now?  (Read 171 times)

Don Seer

who's playing THUG right now?
« on: November 25, 2003, 01:21:56 PM »
thug = tony hawk underground

i copped it at the weekend (xbox) am kinda stuck in the NYC level right now (story level 5/6 or so, but the second 'city')

i'm torn between either doing a stupidly impossible combo.. grind 4 cars, then 4 cars, then manual to a block, then grind that, then manual bloody miles again then use a bank... or doing a 'special' trick called the nut buster.. i cant get the key combo for some reason its < then \/ and b.. but i cant get it (i skate goofy btw..) i did that 'flamingo' thing which was < then > then b... cant nail this tho :(

anyone cracked that nut buster?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2003, 01:40:32 PM by SeerZilla »

Don Seer

Re:who's playing THUG right now?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2003, 01:53:28 PM »
scrap that.. nailed it!  8)

took me 30 mins of constant trying.. you gotta be f-a-s-t

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2003, 02:44:28 PM »
yeah its an amazing game, my fav level is prolly tampa. But the fact that you can jump off you board in between combos seems a bit gay.. i mean thats like in real life, maybe koston doing a 50-50, then just jumping off, running around and hoping onto another ledge and 50-50ing that, which is hella gay. But the fact that you can walk around to climb and stuff i think is cool  :)
I was very happy when i found out it had arto in it, he's my idol. But it kinda sucks how you can't change their costume like in #4 which i really liked.. but its still great. ESPECIALLY story mode, and how you get sponsored and all! one of the best games i've played lately.. best out of the hawk series no doubt, but i really enjoyed thps2 also, it was hella addicting. #1 was fun too back in the day  8)

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2003, 02:59:31 PM »
i think tampa's up next for me, i've just got sponsored... gotta do the "ancient skate ways" shit.. sure this is a nod to the search for animal chin that shits gonna be tricky... i'm not so good at stringing combos together yet.. i managed to avoid it by doing all the other challenges in the other games.. lol  trick -> grind -> trick kinda stuff is ok.. but when you throw manuals all over the place its getting hard!

i only get a hour or so each night to play.. so as longs I dont get majorly stuck / pissed off it'll last me a while (until i get nfs underground.. hehe) :)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2003, 03:05:36 PM »
i'm not so good at stringing combos together yet.. i managed to avoid it by doing all the other challenges in the other games.. lol  trick -> grind -> trick kinda stuff is ok.. but when you throw manuals all over the place its getting hard!

lol I know what you mean. right now, well i rented it and got as far as hawaii till i got stuck and had to return it, but theres one combo thing where you just go all the way around the corner then have to go over a fence, i always fuck up at the end, then i attempted to run around with my board and hop the fence but ran out of walk time lol..

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2003, 03:07:00 PM »
best part is where all the pros wanna sponsor you, cant help but to join flip along side with ARTO AND ROWLEY!!  ;D ;D oh and glifberg :)

The Watcher

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2003, 06:14:37 PM »
im playing Top Spin right now.. tennis bores the shit outta me but im great at this game, undefeated ranked world #1
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2003, 07:19:01 PM »
I finished it last week or the week before that, I dunno but the hardest is the very last level Eric is a fucking bitch. Top Spin is fucking good but I got way too much shit to play and too little time. Currently addicted to NFS Underground
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2003, 10:38:35 AM »
Gettin it this weekend :)