Author Topic: Bro Man quotes  (Read 182 times)

JTSimon

Bro Man quotes
« on: December 01, 2003, 07:11:16 PM »
http://valdefierro.com/martin11.html

;D

My favorite from the list.
Bro Man is Yellow text

Unemployed
Martin's broke. He's lost his job. The rent's due. It's noon. Bro'man & Martin are watching soaps.

I like to keep up with the soaps Martin. Helps me understand the Honeys. Makes 'em think Bro'man is sensitive.

Gina Enters: "Hi Martin, hi Bro'man, What y'all up to?"

Nothin'... just chillin'

Martin: "Me and Bro'man gonna sell T shirts at the Whitney Houston concert!"

Whitney's large. We 'bout to get paid. My cut's gonna buy a whole lotta sammiches.

Martin: "Right boy! You gonna get cheese on that too! Bro'man, let's roll". Bro'man heads for the window. Martin: "Bro'man! You gonna have to learn to use the front door!" Bro'man looks at the window, then the door, then ducks out the window.

Check ya' downstairs.

Later... Gina: "Hey baby, how'd the concert go?" Martin: "Aint nobody tryin' to buy none of these! Look! Bro'man can't spell! - WHITNY HUSTON - And look at the picture!" Gina: "Martin! That's Bro'man, in a bad wig!"

« Last Edit: December 01, 2003, 07:17:23 PM by Bro Man »

mrtonguetwista

Re:Bro Man quotes
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2003, 07:46:41 PM »
Sorry Kain.....of all of the name-changes you've had....this has to be the worst.  You're more innovative ....come up with something fresh.

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2003, 08:36:28 PM »
lmao, I remember that dood, he never used the effin door LOL!

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2003, 11:57:57 PM »
HA HA BROTHA MAN, 5th FLO!!! He was the greatest

JTSimon

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2003, 10:24:00 AM »
Sorry Kain.....of all of the name-changes you've had....this has to be the worst.  You're more innovative ....come up with something fresh.

Your not a Bro Man fan? I had to give him a week ;D
« Last Edit: December 02, 2003, 10:25:13 AM by Bro Man »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2003, 03:24:06 PM »
Yeah...I'm a bruh man fan.....but he wasn't really that active. Now if you had the little old lady who was hopping the 64 in "Dont Drink Your Juice In The Hood".... ;D