Author Topic: Can anybody excuse Hiroshima and Nagasaki?  (Read 1421 times)

infinite59

Re: Can anybody excuse Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2002, 09:34:43 PM »

1. oh we can dish it out but we can't take it, huh babe?

2. look at my picture below ....if axle was such a racist why was this man so close to him personally and why is andwas he one of his self described soul mates? why did he almost marry a black woman? your so ignorant about this topic, your basing your info on a song called "one in a millon" and according to that song he is also homophobic......oh but wait who did the whole elton john thing before eminem? oooops axle who was begging to be one of the people during the tribute to freddy mercury (queen lead singer who was openly gay)

don't speak on things you don't know about

This discussion was never about me, Axle Rose, or Eminem.  

It is about you being irrevocably ignorant enough to imagine that WW2 began at Pearl Harbor!!!

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2002, 09:37:00 PM »

It is about you being irrevocably ignorant enough to imagine that WW2 began at Pearl Harbor!!!

HEY SMART GUY!

What was the reason for the oil and Steel Embargo's?
Japan was doing the same things you claim America does to China and Korea. The embargo's were in place to try and stop it.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2002, 09:40:37 PM »

This discussion was never about me, Axle Rose, or Eminem.  

still we can dish it out but we cannont take it huh!?

and who said i thought ww2 started at peral harbor?????? when did i ever say that??

all i said is that peral harbor is a war crime but hiroshima and nagasaki arn't becuase of status of participation of war

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2002, 09:51:16 PM »

and who said i thought ww2 started at peral harbor?????? when did i ever say that??

all i said is that peral harbor is a war crime but hiroshima and nagasaki arn't becuase of status of participation of war

the big point here is that when peral harbor happened we were not at war......when hiroshima and nagasaki happened we were that's why it's not a war crime against the US.....but you obviously don't get it

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2002, 09:55:12 PM »
exactly , when we were attacked by japan the united statesof america was not entered into World War two. when we (the united states of america) attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki we were already entered into the war........ ::)

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2002, 10:08:01 PM »
exactly , when we were attacked by japan the united statesof america was not entered into World War two. when we (the united states of america) attacked Hiroshima and Nagasaki we were already entered into the war........ ::)

The United States had been creating the eviroment that produced Pearl Harbor as far back as World War 1.  Then, there was a battle over territory and trade between the US and Japan long before Pearl Harbor.  Pearl Harbor didn't just happen.  World War 2 had begun before Pearl Harbor.

Woodrow

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2002, 10:11:15 PM »

The United States had been creating the eviroment that produced Pearl Harbor as far back as World War 1.  Then, there was a battle over territory and trade between the US and Japan long before Pearl Harbor.  Pearl Harbor didn't just happen.  World War 2 had begun before Pearl Harbor.

Intresting theory...

Could you please provide some proof?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2002, 10:13:16 PM »
dude your totally insulting my intellegence as well as yours!
and it's pissing me off

the us was not in ww2 when we were attacked, we were not involved in ANY official warfare

when we attacked though, we were fully and officially engaged in legal warefare with japan

that is the biggest reason why pearl harbor is war crime, and the nukes were not

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2002, 10:20:53 PM »
dude your totally insulting my intellegence as well as yours!
and it's pissing me off

the us was not in ww2 when we were attacked, we were not involved in ANY official warfare

when we attacked though, we were fully and officially engaged in legal warefare with japan

that is the biggest reason why pearl harbor is war crime, and the nukes were not

So then following your logic.  Afganistan would be justified in killing 140,000 innocent Americans because we killed 4,000 of their people from Oct. to Nov. 2001.   Thus, officially begining Afganistans War against the US.  The trade towers was unnoficial business.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2002, 10:27:45 PM »
hmmmm yeah too bad afghanistan is basically under U.S. rule now huh?

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2002, 10:29:29 PM »
hmmmm yeah too bad afghanistan is basically under U.S. rule now huh?

^^^ this has nothing to do with the previous discussion.  Proving you can no longer defend your position, and thus you have lost another aguement.  Congratulations!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2002, 10:34:50 PM »
no it just means your mind is too clouded with (oh i want to say this ) ________ beliefs to see the true irony of what you just said

and another thing i never said i agreedwith the atomic bombs , i'm against the killing of innocent, but i understand situation better than you obviously, oh yeah thanks for putting words and ideals and logics into my mouth that i never spoke of.....which is also another satanic trate, so i rebuke you satan and everything that has to do with you

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2002, 10:35:16 PM »

Intresting theory...

Could you provide some sort of proof?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2002, 04:13:31 AM »
This threas is not worth it anymore.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2002, 04:57:54 AM »
The road to war between Japan and the United States began in the 1930s when differences over China drove the two nations apart. In 1931 Japan conquered Manchuria, which until then had been part of China. In 1937 Japan began a long and ultimately unsuccessful campaign to conquer the rest of China. In 1940, the Japanese government allied their country with Nazi Germany in the Axis Alliance, and, in the following year, occupied all of Indochina.

The United States, which had important political and economic interests in East Asia, was alarmed by these Japanese moves. The U.S. increased military and financial aid to China, embarked on a program of strengthening its military power in the Pacific, and cut off the shipment of oil and other raw materials to Japan.

Because Japan was poor in natural resources, its government viewed these steps, especially the embargo on oil as a threat to the nation's survival. Japan's leaders responded by resolving to seize the resource-rich territories of Southeast Asia, even though that move would certainly result in war with the United States.

The problem with the plan was the danger posed by the U.S. Pacific Fleet based at Pearl Harbor. Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto, commander of the Japanese fleet, devised a plan to immobilize the U.S. fleet at the outset of the war with a surprise attack.

http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq66-1.htm

here u go Engle baby

we cant be handfeeding you info....if u dont know anythang...catch up...are we expected to provide links everytime historical facts u are unaware of is brought up?  ::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll