Author Topic: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Promo  (Read 2645 times)

awol22222

Re: Eazy-E Temporary Insanity Promo
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2011, 01:43:53 AM »
would be nice to hear everything, but it aint gona happen - if it does it will bullshit remixes im sure
Yeah, just like Pac's shit.

awol22222

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 03:30:48 AM »
t shirt

awol22222

« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2011, 03:33:18 AM »
yes it's him, looks like a fag

Elkoizm

« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2011, 04:42:16 AM »
I remember years ago that Yella has a solo track of E dissing Cube.
Obviously in the vault.
Probably the track with Guns N Roses was just a demo?
I wouldn't go as far as hating on Jerry. Without him, there's a chance this forum might not even exist.
Good thread though.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2011, 09:23:00 AM »
I remember years ago that Yella has a solo track of E dissing Cube.
Obviously in the vault.

Probably the track with Guns N Roses was just a demo?
I wouldn't go as far as hating on Jerry. Without him, there's a chance this forum might not even exist.
Good thread though.
yes it's called cube meltdown

Elkoizm

« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2011, 05:48:23 PM »
^^ Oh word? Thanks!
Did you read that somewhere?

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2011, 06:44:26 PM »
Yeah, I think you meant the Ruthless Radio Show Intro bro.

id love to hear yellow brick road to compton

Yeah me to homie...Slash solo and Axl voice on it could had been tight.
Eazy-E and Yella knew what they were doing  8)

Did Guns n roses record there part?

Elkoizm

« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2011, 01:17:30 AM »
OK!
Apparently, the track was recorded. Slash, Eazy etc the whole works.
But the manager of Guns N Roses at the time has it and couldn't/won't release it due to legal issues.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2011, 02:44:46 AM »
^^ Oh word? Thanks!
Did you read that somewhere?
yeah i think i got it from one of DJ Yella's interviews.

either dubcnn, or aftermathmusic, or thaformula

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2011, 06:55:28 AM »
How can dr dre have any eazy e tracks when eazy e had him as an artist and producer? He even said it "exclusive artist and producer".

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2011, 07:15:15 AM »
<a href="http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5715/temporaryinsanity.jpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/5715/temporaryinsanity.jpg</a>

that's probably why he released "5150: Home 4 Tha Sick" Maxi-Single with only 5 tracks on it.  Once Dre left he scrapped the whole project and re-recorded the new EP/Maxi-Single.  

"Temporary Insanity" and "5150: Home 4 Tha Sick" are kinda like the same thing are they not.  Maybe they (Eazy and Dre) only recorded like 3 or 4 tracks for it or something like that and Eazy was just like "fuc it, i'll do it over" and released that.  

If:

"100 Miles And Running" was recorded between 89'-90' (and released on August 14th)
"Niggaz 4 Life" was recorded between 90'-91' (and released on May 28th) - same time it was supposed to be released
"5150: Home 4 Tha Sick" was recorded between 91'-92' (and released on my birthday.  December 28th)
*plus handling CEO/Boss/Executive moves in between times*

But that means that there may not be too much material recorded for this album or maybe he couldn't use Dre's beats and had 2 use songs that he didn't produce and that's what we got.  Chances are that down the line (maybe even sooner than we think) that we will get to hear songs from all of Eazy's sessions that never got to be heard.  And did u ever think like maybe when Eric was sitting on his death bed that he didn't want to keep spreading his legacy over the years years after his death as to be left to the world only to be known as some gangsta rapper.  What I'm really saying is that maybe dude had a "moment of light" where he was like after "SOTSOMC" was released that that's all he wanted to leave the world with, maybe he was upset that his music was causing niggaz to act out and didn't want to do that no more after he died (u even saw Bone start their transition into something a little more positive after 95').

*I always liked how "5150: Home 4 Tha Sick" dropped on my birthday lol.  I just wasn't old enough to listen to it.

<a href="http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/horchatax3/Ruthless%20and%20Death%20Row%20Related/4004use.jpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae68/horchatax3/Ruthless%20and%20Death%20Row%20Related/4004use.jpg</a>
« Last Edit: March 17, 2011, 07:23:01 AM by A Nate Dogg Fan 4 Life In Real Life (Literally tho)™ »

Proc pka KP

« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2022, 07:13:35 PM »
i could be wrong, but i remember reading that dre recorded songs with eazy for the project

The track you mean is, Eazy Street which was to be realesed on this LP.
they say these tracks were meant to be on the LP
- Sorry Louie
- Creep N Crawl
- 24 Hours to Live
- Black Nigga Killa
- Eazy Street
- Sleepwalkers

Sccit WILL claim he has both.