Author Topic: tray dee, tha easstssidaz, ssly boogie albumss newss, in sstoress jan 04  (Read 83 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
hey hey hey... Watss craccin cuzz. meeh and my nicca SNAKE ce posted at the taggbook taking care of bizzness and puttin foolz in checc like we do...

lasst night we wass sstunnin ,rollin , sslangin in regina hi, compton blvd. and between avalon and stanford ave possted up with tray deeee's niccas thatss right,well tha realss im about too sspit...

bigg long beach insane tray deeee iss putting out a official sstreet boolegg cd thiss xmass by himsself without bitch nhc ssnoop and without goldiee locc, itss got all tray deeess crip homiess from tha easstsside he got a tracc with King Tee, Kool g rap,bad azz, chit is off tha chaainssss........and tha 'eastsidaz lost tapes' bootlegg is dropping officially after xmass alsso sso u know itss going to have the heatroccs from gang bang mu-ssicc pluss ssome new bangerss ,tray deee may do it indie cuss he got distibution dealss for the sstreetss

locc for The black spooks CD dropping round tha underground ssoon, itss pumpin... thatss ssly booogie's group.... remember he wuss dropping his solo cd judgement day off sway n techss lable Bolo Ent well the cd dropping hella ssoon on anutha lable /bolo ent....butch cassidy, Saigon are on it and babu produsing on it and dj revolution...Sly bangs ie, thatss nexxt to tha county line ,san bernardino and mutha fuccas say he aint bang it fuccccccc uuuuuuuuu
im out

my nicca SNAKE wanna say thiss to yll ...............

whats craccin west siders, this is that G-Snake from this westside lowend gangsta duroc crip tres time cuzz fucc all slobs bk all day R.I.P. G-Roc
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt