Author Topic: xbox....the console of gangstas  (Read 328 times)

smerlus

xbox....the console of gangstas
« on: December 02, 2003, 08:52:58 PM »
 that's fucked up that rappers like tupac, biggie and mausberg die while they are in thier cars....and xbox's are bullet proof

Xbox deflects real bullets

Irate Marylander shoots his roommates' console, but the 9mm round fails to penetrate its casing.

When called to investigate a shooting last Friday night, police in Anne Arundel County, Maryland found an unlikely culprit--an Xbox.

The Baltimore Sun reports that 34-year old Robert Preston Kersey had grown enraged by his roommates constantly playing their Xbox at high volume. According to the police report, Kersey emerged from his bedroom at 2 a.m. brandishing an automatic pistol. Rather than shoot his roommates, Kersey took aim at the offending Xbox and fired a single shot at the console. While the bullet's impact disabled the Xbox, its thick plastic casing deflected the 9mm round, which ricocheted away harmlessly.

Other than the Xbox, no injuries resulted from the incident. Kersey was later booked on two counts of reckless endangerment and one count of destruction of property.

source: www.gamespot.com

Don Seer

Re:xbox....the console of gangstas
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 12:09:16 AM »
lmao

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 05:05:47 AM »
Us Marylanders don't fuck around.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 09:57:58 AM »
already read this yesterday. See when ps2 and nintendo fanboys laughed at it's heavy design they didn't know it could deflect fucking bullets! Let's see my Gamecube or PS2 try to stop a bullet.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 03:12:34 PM »
pfffffffff

my old super nes could take on a tank  ::)

smerlus

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 05:00:39 PM »
yeah i think super nintendo had good design too, that original nintendo couldn't even take a controller fast ball when you're fighting tyson, about to win and the game freezes on you.....

Jome

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2003, 05:31:14 PM »
already read this yesterday. See when ps2 and nintendo fanboys laughed at it's heavy design they didn't know it could deflect fucking bullets! Let's see my Gamecube or PS2 try to stop a bullet.

LOL, like that's a important factor when you're buying a games console..

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2003, 08:30:25 PM »

.....of course it is!!! When I went into futureshop on boxing day I said loudly "I WANT A CONSOLE THAT CAN STOP BULLETS FOR I AM A MAN!" and then a light shined on the xbox display and a loud booming voice came on the intercom and said "Here Ye! Your wishes have been answered! Behold, Microsofts Bastard Love Child!! THE ALL MIGHTY XBOX!!!"

.....ya....??
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 08:31:13 PM by Ganja God »

Lady Scarface

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2003, 07:27:01 PM »
^^^ LOL... true

Hey... the X-Box is the system of gangstas, hands down. On Soul Caliber 2, who is PS2's person, some muthaphukka from Tekken, and Game Cube has Link, who's in it for X-Box, muthaphukkin' Spawn. Now that's gangsta. And the system is bulletprof, shit, comes in handy in San Bernardino. (Luckly crime is half of what it once was, though now we have them damn fires and shit, if the X-Box can stop bullets, maybe it's fire prof too... hum...)

smerlus

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2003, 07:51:52 PM »

.....of course it is!!! When I went into futureshop on boxing day I said loudly "I WANT A CONSOLE THAT CAN STOP BULLETS FOR I AM A MAN!" and then a light shined on the xbox display and a loud booming voice came on the intercom and said "Here Ye! Your wishes have been answered! Behold, Microsofts Bastard Love Child!! THE ALL MIGHTY XBOX!!!"

.....ya....??

i just ordered mine online...saves you the whole bright lights...angels singing....trumpets blarring and all that other stuff you had to go through

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2003, 08:02:13 PM »
I must have been really fucking high when I wrote that, I don't even remember writing it

Lady Scarface

smerlus

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2003, 08:08:52 PM »
that or you're just jealous cause i got mine off line without the embarrasment  ;D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2003, 10:32:10 PM »
I got mine 2 years ago on the 26th of december....so wtf are you talking about

Lady Scarface

smerlus

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2003, 12:15:07 AM »
i preordered mine 2 months before it came out off of ebgames with that stupid sports pack so what you talkin bout?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2003, 09:01:38 AM »
I must have been really fucking high when I wrote that, I don't even remember writing it

LOL... Afroman's hit song, 'Cause I Was High now plays when Ganja God talks.... lol

It's all good, the post made me laugh