Author Topic: Seven-year-old boy corrects Bush  (Read 304 times)

JTSimon

Seven-year-old boy corrects Bush
« on: December 03, 2003, 03:50:33 PM »
7 year old for president ;D

WASHINGTON (Reuters) -- Young Terrance Martin could not let President George W. Bush get away with mistakenly saying he was just 6 years old when he was really 7.

It happened in the Roosevelt Room at the White House on Tuesday when Bush signed the Adoption Promotion Act of 2003, which renews tax credits for adoptions and encourages families to find homes for more than 500,000 children in foster care.

Before signing the legislation Bush talked about the need for more adoptions as he stood with Christopher and Diana Martin and their seven children, four of them adopted.

Terrance interrupted the president in mid-speech under the glaring television lights to point out he was not 6.

"How old are you?" Bush asked.

"Seven," said Terrance.

"OK, seven," said Bush, as the crowd chuckled. "I'll take it up with the fact-checker."

Jome

Re:Seven-year-old boy corrects Bush
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2003, 05:41:11 PM »
I thought it was gonna be some spell error or something..

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2003, 06:54:47 PM »
LOL!  ;D

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2003, 08:21:15 PM »
...that wasn't very funny
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2003, 08:24:26 PM »
someone assassinate the kid. 8)

PoTek

• Lil Geezy
  • 9-1-1 its a emergency cowards tried to murder me
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2003, 08:25:13 PM »
meh
shit happens
PoTek aka. A-pex

Agent725

• 'G'
  • The Square Pusha
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2003, 09:16:00 PM »
OMG this just proves that President Bush is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stupid that he didnt know the age of a child that he had never even met..

BTW why is there even a thread about this>?

JTSimon

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2003, 11:41:18 PM »
If a 7-year old can do it...we all should do it.

Put Bush in his place  ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2003, 11:43:57 PM »
seriously i hate bush...but even im gonna stand up for him on this one...just cuz a kid corrected him on his age doesnt mean that the guy is stupid...its the other shit he does that makes him stupid...

the title of this thread really had me goin too...i was really excited about reading about more of bushes stupid bs...but now im dissapointed...he better do something really stupid soon so i can recover  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2003, 11:48:05 PM »

seriously i hate bush...but even im gonna stand up for him on this one...just cuz a kid corrected him on his age doesnt mean that the guy is stupid...its the other shit he does that makes him stupid...

the title of this thread really had me goin too...i was really excited about reading about more of bushes stupid bs...but now im dissapointed...he better do something really stupid soon so i can recover  ;D

Alright who said Bush was stupid???????????

Yeah I was really excited when I read the title on cnn... ;D I thought I would pass on the excitied feeling.

lol@recovery
« Last Edit: December 03, 2003, 11:50:31 PM by Bro Man »

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2003, 11:49:48 PM »

I did

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2003, 11:52:45 PM »

I did

Your not patriotic...I'm calling Homeland Security ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2003, 11:55:39 PM »

I did

Your not patriotic...I'm calling Homeland Security ;D

*jumps in car and drives to canada

ecrazy

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2003, 12:37:04 AM »