Author Topic: Muslims vs. Christians vs. Jews  (Read 250 times)

Zero4eva

Muslims vs. Christians vs. Jews
« on: September 18, 2002, 01:00:57 PM »
This competition thing pisses me off. These religions are basically the same, so please stop gettin at each other.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Muslims vs. Christians vs. Jews
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2002, 01:04:45 PM »
who'se attackin other religions?

i know i aint me, im not the one making threads about Islam, acting like hes tryin to learn something, but he just make sharp lil quips like a bitch

i make political threads,

who here is making religious threads, it aint me,
us muslims simply try espose some of the attacks on Islam, and it turns into some religious shit
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Zero4eva

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2002, 01:15:04 PM »
who'se attackin other religions?

i know i aint me, im not the one making threads about Islam, acting like hes tryin to learn something, but he just make sharp lil quips like a bitch

i make political threads,

who here is making religious threads, it aint me,
us muslims simply try espose some of the attacks on Islam, and it turns into some religious shit

why do u even react when someone is tryin to provocate you? I mean leave the morons alone. Some are just tryin to stir up some beef and that's that. Btw, you're makin mistakes too (that's normal). christians are obsessed with muslims and vice versa, muslims are obsessed with jews and vice versa, christians are...... etc I'm tired of hatin on each other.

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2002, 01:17:08 PM »
Tech is right, and Zero is right, things are gonna get out of hand, but let's try to keep it under control as much as possible.

Zero4eva

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2002, 01:18:41 PM »
Tech is right, and Zero is right, things are gonna get out of hand, but let's try to keep it under control as much as possible.

I'm no gettin at him. I'm just tired of senseless arguments.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2002, 01:39:29 PM »

I'm no gettin at him. I'm just tired of senseless arguments.

I feel what you are sayin.  I respect u.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2002, 02:11:36 PM »
Things are gonna get out of hand?

Things have gotten out of hand a long time ago. No one on this board is open for discussion. They are only willing to shove their ideas down everyones throat without listening to the other side and actually discussing. It's not all topics, not the ones that reflect life, social life and things of that nature, but anything involving religion and politics. So I agree with Zero, it basically is Muslim vs. Chrsitianity vs. Judaism and people totally against the US who will not recognize any good from it vs. people who are blinded by patriotism and cannot see the wrong. No one, with the exception of a few, is open minded, y'all just choose sides.

What even more sad and pathetic is this one little forum is what represents the world. There's no ignoring it either because all the evidence is right here for all of us to see.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE