Author Topic: TJ coming to USA......!  (Read 423 times)

Suga Foot

Re:TJ coming to USA......!
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2003, 11:07:27 PM »
give me Bc hydro any day over Cali bud.

I gotta agree from what I've smoked, BC is better... although I have only tried Cali bud twice...

I live in Cali, and I have smoke a shitload of BC bud.  Cali bud is by far the best ever.  Humboldt and Mendocino county can't be fucked with.  Some of that good ass outdoor chronic, ya can't fuck with it!

Yukmouth, mac dre, b-legit, lil bruce, snoop dogg, daz, lil c-style, and many more I can't think of have all given their props to Northern California's outdoor chronic.  The biggest growing bust ever in history was in Humbodlt county.

Snoop has a house in Vancouver.  Nuff said, lol.

But really tho, nobody wins this argument, cali, and bc, both have some bomb ass bud.  End of story.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2003, 12:04:15 AM »
give me Bc hydro any day over Cali bud.

I gotta agree from what I've smoked, BC is better... although I have only tried Cali bud twice...

I live in Cali, and I have smoke a shitload of BC bud.  Cali bud is by far the best ever.  Humboldt and Mendocino county can't be fucked with.  Some of that good ass outdoor chronic, ya can't fuck with it!

Yukmouth, mac dre, b-legit, lil bruce, snoop dogg, daz, lil c-style, and many more I can't think of have all given their props to Northern California's outdoor chronic.  The biggest growing bust ever in history was in Humbodlt county.

lol@ that "Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack Klack" in yah sig comin strait off a Mitchy CD....good quote lol

hell yeah!  Mitchy is the shit!  his mixtapes and strong arm steady is the best shit out.  I luv that song Dying to fuck you.  I still needa get ahold of his first mixtape and triggeration station.  what else has mitchy been a part of?

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2003, 06:10:16 PM »
just found out im comin to orlando, florida as well as cali......... one month to go

kick ass album

KIA

« Reply #33 on: November 30, 2003, 06:47:47 PM »
just found out im comin to orlando, florida as well as cali......... one month to go

u aussie ur ancestors were british prison inmates and prostitutes

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2003, 05:38:01 PM »
i was born an australian, doesnt mean my ancestors were....

kick ass album