Author Topic: HELP!!!! POT SMOKERS I NEED YOUR HELP! HELP!!!!  (Read 215 times)

budsmokeronly

HELP!!!! POT SMOKERS I NEED YOUR HELP! HELP!!!!
« on: December 11, 2003, 04:38:04 PM »
I gotta pass a drug test.  any help is appreciated.  No fucking bullshit.  If you don't know what your talking about than don't post it.  Websites will help, anything.

Your help is much appreciated!  Thanks!

PLANT

Re:HELP!!!! POT SMOKERS I NEED YOUR HELP! HELP!!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 05:34:52 PM »

The Watcher

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 06:00:24 PM »
when i had a drug test, they actually watch you piss. don't know how ordering clean urine would help unless you got some way to hide/switch it
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2003, 06:44:21 PM »
when i had a drug test, they actually watch you piss. don't know how ordering clean urine would help unless you got some way to hide/switch it

LOL, clean urine is a name of a product which you drink to hide the toxins for a few hours.  I got some stuff called Clean P right now, and its triple your money back if it don't work.  I'm not really looking for products, but more of things I can do.  Such as I heard drink cranberry juice a lot, and sweat a lot.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2003, 06:50:35 PM »
I've heard you just need to drink a LOT of liquid so it dilutes your urine. I mean, just drink as much as you can w/o throwing up. I also hear that if you piss isn't yellow, they'll make you retake it sometimes. The best way to cure that is to take a couple of multivitiams before you go in.

I'd say if you drink a SHITLOAD of water, take your urine clear shit, and take a multivitiman you should be golden.

Storm

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2003, 06:51:14 PM »
there is something that you can get and take at GNC, ive heard it works but tastes gross,  i dont remember what its called but im sure if you ask they will know. you should drink as much water as you can until the test too. peace
If tha bitch can't swim, then shes bound to drizzound!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2003, 08:23:52 PM »
THE DETOX board on the siccness....check tha vital threads on top....enuff said...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

PLANT

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2003, 08:27:15 PM »

LOL, clean urine is a name of a product which you drink to hide the toxins for a few hours.  I got some stuff called Clean P right now, and its triple your money back if it don't work.  I'm not really looking for products, but more of things I can do.  Such as I heard drink cranberry juice a lot, and sweat a lot.
True, I heard drinking pickle juice works aswell...

SGV

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2003, 08:37:55 PM »
My homeboy uses Niacin. It's a supplement. It seems like it works.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2003, 08:42:50 PM »
look at the marijuana.com forum cheaptalk they got a section for cheating tests. They can really help you here. The link to the forum is at the bottom of my sig
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 10:13:38 PM »
all i no i have passed a test before but only cuz i drank cranberry juice for a week straight before the test but i dont no about the pickle shit sounds nasty but anyways the judgement is on u on how or wat ur ganna use to pass but anyways best of luck ;)

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2003, 12:51:54 AM »
no pickle juice doesnt work, it was on some MTV show, about drug tests, and they specifically were testing to see if pickle juice could help to pass the test, and it didnt. dude and fuck drinkin that shit even if it did work

yup. id have to go with rodzilla on this one. the siccness forum DETOX.
those guys seem to know wassup with the tests. i think one that had multiple successes for them was a gnc product, but go to the forum to find out more specifically.