Author Topic: Anyone going to the Snoop concert in Toronto next saturday?  (Read 320 times)

smerlus

Re:Anyone going to the Snoop concert in Toronto next saturday?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 02:38:08 PM »
nah i was thinking about it but if i wanted to see someone who's washed up and raps izzles, i could give a crackhead a large slushie...

plus he'll breakdance, lets see snoop do that

BitchNiggaz

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 03:02:56 PM »
I'd like to go and see LiveSnoop but it's about 8 "million" miles from my home  ::)

Paris 's too far for that G
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 03:04:36 PM by BitchNiggaz »

-------------------------------
In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty ...

budsmokeronly

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 03:32:51 PM »
LMAO!  they search you for drugs in Canada when u go to a concert?  hahaha  its eazy as fuck to bring weed into concerts here in cali, its the gunz, knives, ragz and colors that they are worried about.

PLANT

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 08:25:18 PM »
LMAO!  they search you for drugs in Canada when u go to a concert?  hahaha  its eazy as fuck to bring weed into concerts here in cali, its the gunz, knives, ragz and colors that they are worried about.
No they dont really search you for drugs here man...They just run the metal detector over you with a light pat down...We brought an Ounce into Up In Smoke Tour and Ive been to about 6 other concerts and brought quarters and half-quarters in with no problems...

Pot WAS almost legal in Canada Grundy, no one gives a fuck about people who smoke pot here.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 08:44:52 PM »

Pot WAS almost legal in Canada Grundy, no one gives a fuck about people who smoke pot here.

exactly, shame it wasn't
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 10:27:56 PM »
It shoulda been legalized, hell I might of moved there if it was.

Suga Foot

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:43 PM »
Didn't they decriminalize it tho?  I heard that you can have up to an 8th on you, and they won't charge you with anything.  I dunno, Vancouver has Weed Cafe's.  You can go get a coffee and just smoke weed all you want.  It's called Blunt Bros.  there's like 2 or 3 tho I think.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 11:07:43 PM »
^^^ do they sell weed at those cafe's?  and if a cop walked in while you were smoking, could they give you a ticket?

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 11:10:21 PM »
you have to bring your own weed.  And  cops won't do anything about it.  It's better in there, than on the streets.  The Cafe's are close to The Downtown Eastside, wich is FULL of Crack, so they couldn't care less about a little weed.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
see, now that is a sensible thing to do.    I appluad the canadian government for being sensible, logical, and realistic in this aspect of drug use.

BitchNiggaz

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2003, 12:45:19 AM »
Didn't they decriminalize it tho?  I heard that you can have up to an 8th on you, and they won't charge you with anything.  I dunno, Vancouver has Weed Cafe's.  You can go get a coffee and just smoke weed all you want.

Like in Amsterdaam. There are what we call 'coffee shops' that are different from yours and where you can buy any sort of weed to smoke but only in the coffee shop. Cops cant tell you anything bout that cuz its legal. You can buy shrumps, seeds, philiies ....

I live in Paris but i go there very often for da weed  ::) :P

Remember I was in the Xzibit concert with a blunt of Jack Herrer which was number one 2000 cannabis cup !
« Last Edit: December 17, 2003, 12:47:47 AM by BitchNiggaz »

-------------------------------
In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty ...