Author Topic: Where da chronic smokerz at?  (Read 348 times)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Where da chronic smokerz at?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 02:40:50 AM »
stopped 3 months ago...

not 4ever though

www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 05:22:03 AM »
from monday to thursday (school days/nights) i smoke about 3 out of them..
then friday saturday, sunday.. i smoked everyday.

drinking.. its usually on friday nights.. but not evrey friday.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 05:29:26 AM »
i smoked daily for about 3/4 years... not too keen on more than a couple tokes now... just dont like it anymore... i stopped smoking a lot because i couldnt concentrate on college work n real work n all that..  keep it for special occasions or when u wanna chill... dont treat it like cigarettes..  i also gave up smokin ciggies too after about 7/8 years smoking..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 05:31:46 AM by Seer Claws »

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 07:13:14 AM »
Used to smoke for a while, but shit's hella expensive here. Plus I'm on the final streches in high school right now and I need to focus on that. Hell posting and reading the other posts here takes too much time considering all the stuff I should be doing in school right now, but I've got a lot of experience on wasting my time doing useless stuff, doing the school work required in the last minute and still getting a good grade.

As for the references in rap... I dunno, I never really thought about it. I don't think it's a big deal really - a lot of other people besides Hip-Hop heads and rappers do it too. Although I do find it ridiculous when some Hip-Hop fans want to smoke weed just because they feel it's a part of Hip-Hop. But I guess it does have its place there, specially in the whole laid back and/or G'd up scene. Not that it's a natural part of that, but it's developed into being that.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 07:15:32 AM by T-Dizzog »

gFuNkA

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 11:08:49 AM »
... i stopped smoking a lot because i couldnt concentrate on college work n real work n all that..

same here...was smoking almost every day for around 3 years..thats a few years back now.

Smooth

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 11:18:04 AM »
Yeah I've been smokin the chron solid now for about 4 years... pretty much daily... maybe a total of 2 weeks i don't smoke in the year... im tellin ya, if you wanna smoke bud everyday you better have some endurance... cause it will wear on ya fa sho...

yo I gotta question for the people in here doin other shit too, anyone hear of something called oxy-contin? my boy was gettin into that the other night, and he just loved it, just wondering if anyone's heard of it
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 11:47:03 AM »
yo I gotta question for the people in here doin other shit too, anyone hear of something called oxy-contin? my boy was gettin into that the other night, and he just loved it, just wondering if anyone's heard of it

thats not a new drug...that shit will kill you in a minute if you're not careful

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 12:29:49 PM »
smoke weeeeeed everyday! haha i smoke whenever i get the chance, im buzzin all the fuckin time, even when i aint i still got red eye now,haha

peace!

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeen

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 01:37:39 PM »
I been smokiin treez and ciggeretes daily since grade seven and im in grade 11 now.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 01:49:16 PM »
This shit reminds me cuz i smoke so much shit all the time, that one time i was with my niggaz jus chillin havin a game of b-ball and next thing u know, i start coughin bigtime, muthafucka, i seriously thought i was gonna die, funny shit, i started like spittin out some green shit! so i had to stop and go smoke some weed,lol, but this was like two years ago, now it takes me fuckin forever to even feel a buzz even when i got the munchies and fuckin redeye, u gotta buy nuff shit to get fucked now

peace

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2003, 01:55:09 PM »
I been smokiin treez and ciggeretes daily since grade seven and im in grade 11 now.

yeah thats about when i started tokin, grade 7...

YET, I have never smoked a ciggarette my whole life..

BitchNiggaz

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2003, 03:11:28 PM »
Anyone ever came to Amsterdaam ?

Jack Herrer, Santa Maria, wHiTe WiDdoW Mmmmmmmmmm  :P :P

I'm about 4 hours from there and i often go to smoke fuckin good weed but never test Da Chronic  >:(

Maybe the only one around here !

excuse my "accent"

-------------------------------
In the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty ...

Doggystylin

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2003, 07:06:34 PM »
fa show grundy, gotta blaze up da buddha

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2003, 01:56:47 PM »
Anyone ever came to Amsterdaam ?

Jack Herrer, Santa Maria, wHiTe WiDdoW Mmmmmmmmmm  :P :P

I'm about 4 hours from there and i often go to smoke fuckin good weed but never test Da Chronic  >:(

Maybe the only one around here !

excuse my "accent"

Yeah dawgn, i be smokin white widdow for time now but not as much as befo, i stick to weed, its chill...........

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2003, 02:07:59 PM »
white widow i had once, was pretty good
some other crazy shit is Purple haze, or White Rhino!