Author Topic: T.I.  (Read 334 times)

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
Re:T.I.
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2003, 07:23:11 PM »
damn thats a dope ass list SGV, i never been into the down south scene but now artist like Luda, Pastor Troy, T.I. etc...... make me want to check them out cause not only can they rhyme but they can make dope ass music without being "TOO CRUNK"

SGV, who would u say are like the top 5 lyrical down south artist in your opinion???

SGV

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2003, 07:57:12 PM »
damn thats a dope ass list SGV, i never been into the down south scene but now artist like Luda, Pastor Troy, T.I. etc...... make me want to check them out cause not only can they rhyme but they can make dope ass music without being "TOO CRUNK"

SGV, who would u say are like the top 5 lyrical down south artist in your opinion???
No particular order:

Bun B<----The G Rap of the South
Scarface
Chamillion
Lord Infamous
Luda

Jome

« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2003, 08:01:38 PM »
T.I. kinda changed.. he used to rap with a more Eastcoast style, but then Southern slang became "in", and he was all with it.. hmmm..  :-\

Jome

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2003, 08:02:46 PM »
Oh yeah, now SGV is gonna reply with "Southern slang was always "in"...", but he changed, I know that much.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2003, 08:05:08 PM »
Oh yeah, now SGV is gonna reply with "Southern slang was always "in"...", but he changed, I know that much.

He sounded like that to me since he first came out. He's the same emcee to me that he was on "I'm Serious."

"You need a track from God featuring Jesus or Jay-Z"

LOL. For a rookie, he was real cocky.

SGV

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2003, 08:07:04 PM »
Give us examples.

Jome

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2003, 08:42:14 PM »

He sounded like that to me since he first came out. He's the same emcee to me that he was on "I'm Serious."

"You need a track from God featuring Jesus or Jay-Z"

LOL. For a rookie, he was real cocky.

Yeah.. but on his newer tracks and freestyles, he kinda pronounce each word 1-2 seconds more than he needs, hee gaaats daaat Souffhern slaaang ryyght therrre.. yeaahh dewty!

SGV

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2003, 08:47:46 PM »
He's always been like that to me.

Jome

« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2003, 08:48:55 PM »
That's okay by me..

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2003, 10:43:07 PM »
i agree with jome...he's got the southern thing a little more to his voice now...which is actually the reason i havent actually purchased trap muzik...i am going to pick it up soon though...but that line you said SGV from "I'm Serious" w/ beenie man...you're right he was real cocky back then lol...but that was a dope fuckin line...i think that was probably one of the best from the album.

IKON

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Pharoahe - God's Gift to Vocabulary BIOTCH!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2003, 06:16:00 PM »
I went pick up the new Raekwon at target and i saw Trap Muzik and fuck it , i picked it up

this guy is dope and trap muzik is a dope ass cd, has a little of everything, love the kanye west track too

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2003, 08:25:47 PM »
I went pick up the new Raekwon at target and i saw Trap Muzik and fuck it , i picked it up

this guy is dope and trap muzik is a dope ass cd, has a little of everything, love the kanye west track too

lol...i almost did the same thing...i went to pick up raekwon at target and saw trap muzik and thought about it and still didnt buy it...but i probably will soon...raekwons album is dope.