Author Topic: Bleek - Rocafella Get Low Respect It (Intro)  (Read 741 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Bleek - Rocafella Get Low Respect It (Intro)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2003, 10:49:48 PM »
so lemme get this straight...these get low bitches are sayin that memph has to take the W out of Get Low because they dont like the fact that its spelled the same as them? is that right? thats almost as retarded as fighting over colors or streets...

are you stupid? thats like someone coming and jackin the name death row and claimin it theirs. its been around, you cant just jack names that are around. what is it alright for you for people to have the same company names?

lmao what are you jumpin on my ass for...isnt that basically what rod said happened? get low told him to change it or die.

Don Breezio

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2003, 10:50:59 PM »
Luke.......yur officially a certified dumbfuck.

ill hang the certificate on my wall  ::)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2003, 10:52:04 PM »
lmao what are you jumpin on my ass for...isnt that basically what rod said happened? get low told him to change it or die.

yes dats wat happened....people like U don't get shit like this mane....don't comment on it twinke toe ass nigga.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2003, 10:55:42 PM »

yes dats wat happened....people like U don't get shit like this mane....don't comment on it twinke toe ass nigga.....

wow i love the way people are on this board...you got doggy dissin white people in a thread in the g spot and rod going after "People like me"....because im a "twinke toe ass nigga"....very interesting...sometimes the shit people say on this board really dissapoints me.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2003, 10:56:48 PM »
lol @ you makin that thread a race issue, talk about WHITE PEOPLE  ;D, fuck you call me racist, i guess you can make me whatever you want.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2003, 11:03:20 PM »
it's got nothing 2 do with race......goddamm......stop makin it an issue man......callin Get Low muthafucaz bitches is like callin bay area heads bitches, 12 year legacy......and what tha fuc are U talkin bout anyway? ur tellin me if another board names themselves WEST COAST CONNECTION.....Overseer has 2 sit here and be like fuc it, I'm not gonna fight over it....thats stupid like fighting over turf or gangs......mane, and I said people like U because people like U alwayz bitch about how reppin shit and fightin over it is stupid 4 no reason....and hell naw I aint gone get into it with U........U will never learn without experience.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:35 PM »
it's got nothing 2 do with race......goddamm......stop makin it an issue man......callin Get Low muthafucaz bitches is like callin bay area heads bitches, 12 year legacy......and what tha fuc are U talkin bout anyway? ur tellin me if another board names themselves WEST COAST CONNECTION.....Overseer has 2 sit here and be like fuc it, I'm not gonna fight over it....thats stupid like fighting over turf or gangs......mane, and I said people like U because people like U alwayz bitch about how reppin shit and fightin over it is stupid 4 no reason....and hell naw I aint gone get into it with U........U will never learn without experience.....

lol exactly...if another board was named wcc...im sure overseer wouldnt go up to them and be like "homie you gotta be west coast source and not west coast connection or im gonna kill you", thats fuckin retarded.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:50 PM »
The kid misunderstood, let it go. I already explained how it went down, the history, the legacy. Leave it.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2003, 11:08:33 PM »
The kid misunderstood, let it go. I already explained how it went down, the history, the legacy. Leave it.

thankyou...thats all it was man...i couldnt understand what rod said in his first comment. thats not uncommon around wcc.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2003, 11:08:48 PM »
lol well IM GONNA KILL U is exagerrated.........JT was in our studio tha other day........JT waz dissin him in songs but wasnt gettin recognized too much.......so he just approached him like wat is it.......and explained everything and he apparently understood......I'm guessin NOW it's gonna be like CHANGE OR DIE lol

COMING IN 2008.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2003, 10:40:42 AM »

lol exactly...if another board was named wcc...im sure overseer wouldnt go up to them and be like "homie you gotta be west coast source and not west coast connection or im gonna kill you", thats fuckin retarded.

There is another WCC website for the West Coast Connection clothing ...

Jome

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2003, 04:54:50 PM »

Conversation between Memph & JT with Jay-Z standin next to Bleek

JT: sayy whaaa nigga i heard u takin my shitttt!
Memph: oh wha nigga? my bad, lets change that shit up, its all good [Jay-Z: YEP!"]
JT: aight then, aslong as you change dat shit nigga, we coo
Memph: yeah fa sho nigga, ill change that shit up right quick, i got respect for yall, yall my manz [Jay-Z:ITS DA ROC!]
JT: HAHA thats my NIGGA!
Memph: haha [JayZ: HOV!]

LMAO @ Jay-Z adlibbing a convo..  ;D :D

mauzip

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2003, 11:39:18 PM »
yeah, this is one hot song. too bad they didn't cut out the fucking convo though >:(

Don Breezio

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2003, 11:41:00 PM »
yeah, this is one hot song. too bad they didn't cut out the fucking convo though >:(

dude thats like the best part...thats a perfect intro to the album. thats the same type of shit they used for his first 3 albums (actually i cant remember if they used that for RD...but vol. 1 & 2 they did...thats carlito's way shit man...its dope)

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: December 18, 2003, 04:56:12 AM »
The point is: after 3 times at the most I skip skits. The first half of this intro is that fucking skit and I just want the damn music.