Author Topic: I hit a car in the ass today  (Read 769 times)

Doggystylin

I hit a car in the ass today
« on: December 16, 2003, 10:34:04 PM »
Dirtydogg213: i barely bumped into this car today at the stoplight cuz my winshield was dirty and the street was icy, i mean i barely nudged it, i put on my brakes and it stopped right when it hit the car so u could barely feel it, and when she pulled over we both got out and looked and there was no damage and shes like, oh well let me take your information just in case....and i was tryin to be nice to i was like, ok, and then tonight, her husband calls and hes like, oh, my wifes neck hurts, and i guess my dad answered the phone, so hes like, your wifes neck hurts? from what? the bmw 5 series hitting your blazer SUV?, ok then, call our insurance if you want.
RODZILLA151: lmaoo
RODZILLA151: fuckin dumb ass bitch
Dirtydogg213: what fuckin money hungry hoes there are nowdays, shit ill fuckin go over to her house and be like, ok lets go to the doctor, if there is any damage then ill pay, if not then your bitch ass is paying
RODZILLA151: wat race waz she
Dirtydogg213: what u think? WHITE
RODZILLA151: lmao ofcourse
Dirtydogg213: i aint even gonna worry tho, cuz she has nothing. she doesnt even have proof i hit her car, i should have hit and run
RODZILLA151: lol
RODZILLA151: felony
Dirtydogg213: well, she was tellin me..........

Don Breezio

Re:I hit a car in the ass today
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2003, 10:40:12 PM »
Dirtydogg213: what u think? WHITE
RODZILLA151: lmao ofcourse

mothafuckaz bitch about racism still being around but then they say shit like this.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2003, 10:44:42 PM »
oh shut the fuck up, you know white people sue the most. it aint nothin racist, its just known. + i never complained bout racism, cuz if i get racist shit then they gettin a fat lip, simple as that. *shrugs
« Last Edit: December 16, 2003, 10:45:24 PM by Doggy aka Pitbull »

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2003, 10:46:20 PM »
oh shut the fuck up, you know white people sue the most. it aint nothin racist, its just known.

okay...you caught us...were white so we like to sue people...its our way of compensating for the fact that we have pale skin...we feel we have to bully people out of their money...(if there was still a smiley that rolled his eyes other than that crazy ass one i would insert it here)

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2003, 10:51:08 PM »
hey smart guy, listen up, did i say all white people? NO, i said, its mostly white people that sue, you dont see as many latinos goin around suing. and if you cant see this then ohwell. btw your on a roll with stupid ass posts,the bleek thread and now here. GO LUKE!

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2003, 10:53:08 PM »
lmao...90% of this board bitches about racism...you post some shit about white people...and im the one w/ the stupid ass post...well that makes a shitload of sense!

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2003, 10:55:35 PM »
actually this thread was about me hittin some bitch in a car, i never mentioned she was white or anything untill i was asked, now your just overanalyzing something i said in here and you are twisting the topic, and for the record i am not racist against whites or any other race, so shut the fuck up unless your talkin on topic. thanx

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2003, 10:58:53 PM »
lmao lighten tha fuc up mane......look @ cats like CWalker in TOT constantly trashing middle eastern people, go bitch at those muthafucaz, not some pity shit.....aint no racism against white folks......this waz a convo between 2 homies that wasn't even suppose 2 be posted....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2003, 10:59:24 PM »
you know what sucks, my friend rear ended someone going pretty damn slow.  It was worse than yourz sounds, but the guy said he had back/neck problems.  anyways my friend's insurance had to pay like $14,000 for medical bills to the guy.  His lawyer said it's not worth fighting cause a doctor really can't tell if someone's back is not injured.

If no police got involved and no report was filed, you may be able to get away with it, if you just deny it all.  shit if there is no damage on the car and she had no passengers as witnesses, than she has no evidence than she is screwed I think, if you want to deny it all.

You could say you came really close to hitting her but didn't, and she signaled for you to pull over.  so you did, and say she kept asking for you insurance info, so you finally gave it to her.  No police report, no damage to the vehicles - Where is her case?  She has none.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2003, 10:59:31 PM »
actually this thread was about me hittin some bitch in a car, i never mentioned she was white or anything untill i was asked, now your just overanalyzing something i said in here and you are twisting the topic, and for the record i am not racist against whites or any other race, so shut the fuck up unless your talkin on topic. thanx

no but its the way you said it "what u think, white" "lmao of course"

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2003, 11:01:35 PM »
lmao lighten tha fuc up mane......look @ cats like CWalker in TOT constantly trashing middle eastern people, go bitch at those muthafucaz, not some pity shit.....aint no racism against white folks......this waz a convo between 2 homies that wasn't even suppose 2 be posted....

actually i do bitch at them...i dont like racist shit.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2003, 11:02:15 PM »
oh and this racism shit on wcc is fucking ridiculous.  Get over it already.  Goddamn!  There ain't never been any real racism on here,  people on here just love to blow shit out of proportion.  Like SGV said, yall need to stop takin shit to the heart.  Lighten the fuck up already!

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2003, 11:03:15 PM »
luke, say what you want

grundy, word man, if my parents dont take over, i know how to deal with this. hopefully ill never hear from her again though and they'll decide to leave it alone.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2003, 11:05:51 PM »
if you really take offense to that white comment in their convo, then Ima straight up say it Luke - you are a fucking pussy, get over it.  I'm white, I don't give one fuckin shit about that comment.  And to even back it up further, they are right.  Most of the people who do sue are white.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2003, 11:07:21 PM »
if you really take offense to that white comment in their convo, then Ima straight up say it Luke - you are a fucking pussy, get over it.  I'm white, I don't give one fuckin shit about that comment.  And to even back it up further, they are right.  Most of the people who do sue are white.  

i dont take offense to it...all im sayin is if people are gonna bitch about racism on wcc they shouldnt fuel the fire.