Author Topic: ONE LITTLE SIMPLE QUESTION (about France, Germany, Russia)  (Read 260 times)

Smoke

ONE LITTLE SIMPLE QUESTION (about France, Germany, Russia)
« on: December 18, 2003, 09:21:17 AM »
You all acted like you wanted to protect Iraqi from the devil, right? Ok. I can understand your point of view, if it's sincere (understand doesnt mean i agree). But wait a moment: Italy didnt take place to the war. We never admitted USA had to bomb Iraq. After the real war was finished, we've sent there (and no, Bush didnt send shit!) Red Cross (the only one still there, cause the International one went away like cowards after the first bombs! And goddamn International Red Cross is MADE to not run!!!), servicemen to buy streets and bridges WITH Iraqi, doctors and experts to give Nassiriya electric power again, and we've sent there policemen to help Iraqi policemen to be autonome (and to protect Iraqi when they go to banks getting paid). WE SHOOT NOBODY! WE KILLED NOBODY! 19 ITALIANS DIED (by Bin Laden, not by Iraqi. Who loves us).

Now the question: why Germans, French and Russians aint doing the same? You choose.

1) Cause italians are better.
2) Cause they dont give a fuck about Iraqis, but they care about money, since they are the 3 biggest creditors IN THE WORLD of Saddam Hussein's Iraq.

Two only answers possible. And dont talk about the war! We aint fighting a war, we are dying for Iraqi to help Iraqi. The thing you all speak about 24/7, but you aint doing SHIT!!!

FUCK EVERYBODY IN THIS BOARD FROM GERMANY AND FRANCE WHO'S TALKING SHIT ABOUT THE WAR/AMERICA BEING TERRORIST.

YOU ARE FUCKING HIPOCRITES!!

DO SHIT FOR IRAQI. STOP TALKING. MOVE. Or shut-up!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:ONE LITTLE SIMPLE QUESTION (about France, Germany, Russia)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2003, 12:00:56 PM »
tell you sum

bush doesnt give a shit about you. not a single one. germany and france / russia had a hard time wit not contributin actively to the war... for you it wasnt shit..
we have to pay costs for rebuildin this shit and all.. we are fucked, italy isnt fucked wit shit
you can afford doin some random-nice shit
we are broke as fuck and we still pay highest cost in the european union
italy's pays is ridicolous, we  had the great Deutsche Mark fore the fuckin new Euro, you had the ridiolous Lire. So dont suck shit if you dont fuck shit, we have to do shit, you dont ever have to do shit, so you have time for doin some charity shit for which we have no time / money. So suck it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2003, 12:29:57 PM »
Man you know you just wrote nonsense, misinformed, wrong and pathetic shit, right?
In other words.. let me tell you sum: GAME, SET, MATCH. Bye bye.

Mr. FUCK-U.S.A. exposed! Congrats! Instead of answering my simple question you talked alotta shit and talked about things you dont even know (then you diss Americans cause they talk about shit they dont know). Damn, your Prime Minister is the best in the world! That's wassup!! He can tell you guys you rule the world and you'll trust him. He can say you guys you are the poorest nation in Europe (rofl!) and you'll trust him. He can say you U.S.A. is devil (actually i thought Nazi were?) and you'll trust him. He can say U.S.A. has only interests in Israel and Iraq and you'll trust him (didnt i tell you Germany is the biggest creditor IN THE WORLD of Iraq?). He can say you EURO is the cause of you not having a lot of money to spend (forgetting to add that here in Italy we've just had the worse economical year in our WHOLE history) and you'll trust him. He can say you you didnt want the war for the good of Iraqi (but you didnt help them) and you'll trust him. He can say you you have to "pay costs for rebuildin this shit" (why? Is it different in Italy? That's what you think! Oh damn! Who said Americans are ignorants?) and you'll trust him and think it's not the same in the whole Europe (of the founding fathers). He can say you they dont have money to afford some "random-nice shit" (first of all those random-nice shit means TO SAVE LIFES OF IRAQI. So that's not just "nice". Plus we have right now 3000 soldiers in ex Jugoslavia, 600 in Albania, 300 in Afganistain and 2000 in Iraq. And there are no wars, we are just protecting citizen. So that's not exactly just "random-nice shit". But GREAT shit i'm proud about) and you'll trust him. He can say you Germany pays the highest costs in European Union and you'll trust him (fool: it's like that for all the founding fathers! Instead of saying shit like "Italy's pays is ridiculous", which is misinformed wrong shit, you can say it to UK, for example!).

Other than that... you called to save Iraqi's life "some charity shit"? SO EXACTLY... WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE FOR THEM?????? AND WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING FOR THEM???
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 12:32:52 PM by .:IMC:. »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2003, 01:54:24 PM »
i been to both france and germany........and even there i got treated dope where i was thinkin they gon be on some racist tip, but frankfurt be aight, so i cant hate on neither france or germany since both places are dope as fuck to live, rich muthafuckin places be paris and frankfurt nigga, i got nuttin but luv fo them cats cuz it looks like they takein care of their own from my experience over their anyway

peace!

Smoke

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2003, 02:03:43 PM »
DONT GET ME WRONG, MAN!

Please. I got nothing but love for Germans and French! I met my girlfriend (i'm with her from 3 years) in Paris (yes, she's italian from my city! when you say coincidences!!!), i LOVE Paris. And i love "Francia" in general. Same with Germany, they cool.

I was talking about guys in this forum talking in other topics like U.S.A. is terrorists while they are only for the peace and Iraqi.

It's not a topic against France or Germany or Russia.
NO WAY! If that's what it looks, it aint, sorry. It was just a provocation to let ya know how i feel about it. Stop.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 04:04:31 PM by .:IMC:. »

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2003, 02:18:55 PM »
to sum up I just wanted to say Germany / France get treated like the biggest cowards and whatsoever by Americans and others. But noone comes up wit shit like: "Fuck Italy, them praying to their Allah Saddam!" lol... "Fuck those Cowards from Italy.." blabla.. so Germany payed their dues by not gettin in the war directly. If they'd do some Red Cross shit, American newspapers would write: "Hitlers children collaboratin wit the evil evil Iraqs" .. I hope you got the idea now

Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Smoke

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2003, 02:36:06 PM »
No man, i didnt write you are the biggest cowards. I'm saying that who's saying USA is terrorists and France/Germany is for peace is HYPOCRITE. Cause France/Germany are only doing their interests, just like USA. You aint pro-peace, cause there's no peace if you dont get a bullet. There's no peace if you dont die. There's no peace if you aint there (even if you say FUCK BUSH). That's what i mean. It's funny how some people from Germany/France cant just think with their mind, and cant just see that what they did is not something for the peace, but AGAINST ONU, against European Union, and, expecially now, against Iraqi. Go there if you wanna help them. Dont kill Iraqi, we didnt, and we aint doing it. Just share the love, the support, take a bullet for them, die for them, help them. Or just dont talk shit.

ONU is totally bullshit, man. They runned away from Iraq (rofl), International Red Cross went away (double-rofl), and this veto shit is hypocrite. It's 2003 now, we aint in the WWII no more! Itay or Somalia has to count at least like France. Or UK. Or USA. Only like that ONU can be an organization for the interests of everybody, and not only by the "fab 5" Nations, the founding fathers.

France used his "veto" to stop a war against Iraq. Why? Cause they had interests to stop it (fuck peace, this argumentation is good for children or politics). That's WACK! Fuck the veto shit! It divided ONU/Europe in 2, it fucked up ONU (who didnt do shit), it forced USA to act alone, against ONU. Now ONU is dead. Thanks to "veto"s.

That's wassup! I aint mad at Germany or France. I just dont accept people from them thinking they are pro-peace, and nations who are there like Italy "terrorists". And i dont accept them saying they care about Iraqi's, cause they only care about Iraqi's Oil, being their N.1 CREDITORS in the World.

Let's say the truth. I dont want France/Germany to go to Iraq. Do whatever you want. But be true with yourself and with the other nations.

"We" (italians, polish, soldiers from denmark, etc..) who are there are not "puppets" of Bush, like somebody said (that's straight disrespectful), we are there TO DO SOMETHING. Maybe we talk less, but we do more.

Peace.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2003, 02:37:11 PM by .:IMC:. »

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2003, 03:21:38 PM »
Anybody who does a little research into the relationships & motives behind the war, and the oposition to the war, can learn a whole lot about the countries involved, that's all I have to say about it.  

America gets acused of being after the oil, but in reality, Germany & France by almost ALL of their oil from Saddam, whereas the United States wasn't getting ANY oil from Iraq.  Most of our oil comes from central & South America, NOT the middle east.  So who's after the oil?

The United Nations had an 'oil for food' program they struck up with Saddam.  They were getting paid a percentage of every barrel sold, making over 2 billion dollars a year, from Saddam, under U.N. restrictions.  SURPRISE, SURPRISE! When Saddam SHITS on them 17 times, and ignores 17 resolutions, the United Nations, Germany, and France don't want to do anything about it.... when they're the 3 with interests in Sanctioned Iraq!

Does nobody else find this funny? I find it funny that apparently an italian is the only one educated about it.  

How can the U.S. be involved for Oil, when Germany & France were LIVING off of Saddam's oil, and the U.N. was paying a majority of it's overhead off of money they were making off of the "oil for food" sanctions?

Smoke

« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2003, 06:31:07 PM »
I didnt talk about the 'oil for food' thing cause i'm just disgusted. Ask Iraqi in Nassiriya if they've ever seen food from Saddam. NEVER. But still... it wasnt terrorism to get oil from Saddam AGAINST Iraqi (I MEAN WITH IRAQI DYING BECAUSE OF THAT).

THAT'S THE PERFECT DEFINITION OF TERRORISM, IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT FOR A MOMENT.

Something bad, to get something back. Exactly.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2003, 06:58:09 AM »
^ Yeah, Saddam spent the 'food' money on royal helicopters and palaces.

For those that don't know, Saddam was allowed to sell oil by the United Nations, for a fee, to them, for the past 12 years.  He was only supposed to use the money for food, but he didn't spend a fucking dime on Iraq, he spent it on his own splendor.  While Iraqis live in mudholes, he had billions of dollars in American Cash just SITTING in Barns and shit.  

Smoke

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2003, 09:37:50 AM »
^^ And, before the start of the war, a war he wanted (YES MUTHAFUCKAZ!!! HE WANTED!!), he left Iraqi alone, like a coward, living like a rat, with all those money, ROBBED TO IRAQ/IRAQI. Who were dying because of Saddam not giving them food, and under the bombs Saddam, acting like a bitch who doesnt care about Iraqi, forced USA to bomb (and YES, it's Saddam who wanted them, not Iraq/Iraqi. He's the one who didnt collaborate with O.N.U. and who menaced them, and who acted like he can be arrogant and stupid with the best military power of the planet!!). BUT STILL..... nobody seems to give a fuck about it. Fuck USA. WHAT?

Plus.. rofl.. it's pathetic how i'm reading all those newspapers talking shit about "Give Saddam his human rights! Threat him like a man! Dont touch him! Threat him like the boss of a free Nation, etc..". Shiiiiiiiiit, y'all care more about that bastard then Iraq! PATHETIC. Quoting Pac in Thug Angel DVD: "THIS SHIT IS ILLEGAL!! ILL-LEGAL!!"

It's pathetic!! For real. I'm disgusted! Give him to Iraqi, they'll EAT (litterally) him. And stop being pathetic.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2003, 09:42:20 AM by .:IMC:. »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2003, 06:16:57 AM »
dunno if you know but saddam also exported a shit load of oil illegally too.

i don't give a fuck how saddam gets treated as long as he gets his commupence. cast your mind back a few months when he was doin exactly the same stuff to those american soldiers that got captured. yes america did it too but that just showed them walking in a line.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2003, 08:47:11 AM »
Ladies and Gentlemen... Benito Mussolini.

He was been killed without a regular trial, and his body was been hanged up like a steer in a butcher's shop. In one of the most famous public plaza's of Milan. With citizen spitting on him, giving him kicks in his face (just watch it), breaking his theets, cutting an eye, etc.. And next to him there was his lover. With a hole in her chest.

Now give Saddam to Iraqi and, like i said, they'll litterally EAT him.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2003, 08:50:44 AM by .:IMC:. »

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2003, 11:03:39 AM »
thats not a nice picture but mussollini was evil and got what he deserved

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Smoke

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2003, 11:45:57 AM »
thats not a nice picture but mussollini was evil and got what he deserved

You are right, that's not a nice pic. But hold on, Mussolini wasnt evil. He was been LOVED (and i mean LOVED, no matter he was a dictator! Italy loved him) for 20 years. He did great things for us. A brilliant "statista". Hitler was evil. And Mussolini did the only biggest mistake in his political career: he refused the alliance proposed by Churchill, and he joined evil (Hitler). From that moment, Italy was fucked up badly. And the love turned out to be HATE. So this is what happened to him, cause he did a great mistake. Now immagine Saddam Hussein, a man who was been HATED for 20 years. And who did 3000000000 mistakes. And you'll realize what i mean with "give him to Iraqi and they'll EAT him".