Author Topic: The Ghosts Of England  (Read 549 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The Ghosts Of England
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2003, 05:09:26 PM »
Another thread spirals into ambiguity

bez

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2003, 08:12:50 AM »
Ghosts are a hard one to try and proove because it is easily faked nowdays.  I have never seen a ghost but one time something freaky happened to me and my family.

We was in York, many Uk peeps will know that York is steeped in History....anyway we was all walking by this old church and suddenly me and my mum heard a noise that nowbody else in our family seemed to hear, me and my mum turned around to see what the noise was and right above the church was this plain white sort of thing, it was there for about about 2 seconds before it dissapeared behind the church, but it was wierd because nobody else in the family heard the noise that attracted me and my mum to turn around and look.  Only me and my mum saw this thing, it was very strange.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2003, 08:17:31 AM »
Another thread spirals into ambiguity

So explain to me exactly how what is written in this thread is ambiguous?

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2003, 07:45:29 PM »
Sure.  Ambiguous means, unclear, or something that isn't certain.  When I click on a thread, I read the title, and then read the last post, to see what the last person said.  If you do that on this post, like usual, the title is "Ghosts of England" and then there's some pic of a white guy, People laughing, and I don't get the joke.  It's unclear, I'm not sure what the hell they're talking about, becuase I'm not in on all the little immature cliques on here that go around insulting each other from thread to thread.  Hope that clears it up for you.