Author Topic: Question About Muslims.......  (Read 578 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Question About Muslims.......
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2002, 05:37:03 AM »
^^ Nice.  Comparing the prophet of my religion to jack the ripper, lol.  I don't think I've ever heard that one.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2002, 05:37:26 AM »

Genuinely superior persons don't think of themselves as such, and refuse any attempt to describe themselves as so.  It is only those who are insecure who feel compelled to announce their superiority to the world.  This is the well-known inferiority complex that you have displayed so virulently on this thread.  

An inferiority complex is defined as the repressed fear and resentment of being inferior.  You have made a grossly disgusting error in your statements about me. For there are, in fact, no such entities as being on "top or bottom", "superior or inferior."  Such terms represent the expression of myths the function of which is to keep people, as the expression goes, "in their proper place."

If one person has became culturally more advanced than another it is because their opportunities have been greater, and not because of some supposed innate superiority.  No group of human beings is of less value in the scale of humanity than any other.  For all groups of human beings possess the potentialities for development which under the proper environmental stimulation would enable them to contribute maximally to the achievement of humanity.

That's one to grow on.  I wish I didn't have to lecture you like you were my son, because I believe you are my equal.

Huh?

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2002, 10:36:20 AM »
lmao, hall of mirrors is a comedy board