Author Topic: Seahawks will Finish with better Record than the 49ers  (Read 76 times)

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
Seahawks will Finish with better Record than the 49ers
« on: December 22, 2003, 01:02:49 PM »
Just like I predicted, the Seattle Seahawks will finish with a better record than the 49ers. And I seem to remember a bet that I had someone on this forum, that was is the Seahawks had a better record then he would be band from the forum, but if the 49ers had a better record than I would be band. We guess? Seattle is better than the 49ers.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
Re:Seahawks will Finish with better Record than the 49ers
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2003, 01:30:17 PM »
just like i predicted the patriots will be gettin home field avantage threw the playoffs and most likely will be playin in the superbowl..7-0 at home this year

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2003, 08:42:56 PM »
just like i predicted the patriots will be gettin home field avantage threw the playoffs and most likely will be playin in the superbowl..7-0 at home this year

hmm dunno, partriots seem like their gonna break somewhere there in the middle, id hate to see them win the super bowl AGAIN.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2003, 12:29:50 AM »
how bout them cowboys!

damn it why can't the raiders and the big d ever have good years together and get in the superbowl!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2003, 04:45:05 PM »
i like there chances of winning..They could either win it all or lose depending on how they play