Author Topic: America getting dissed on TV here...  (Read 528 times)

Don Seer

America getting dissed on TV here...
« on: August 27, 2002, 11:24:51 AM »
this was jsut the regular news programs round up of today!

1) war-mongering against iraq when they've got enuf problems at home... why spend money on wars when u in a recession, got homeless people and crazy crime rates?!

2) the middle eastern countries are saying they wont be able to control their peoples anger against the US.. i.e riots against US interests etc expected.

3) the US has no support from anyone else apart from Kuwait and maybe the Uk - coz we on alwayz yer nutz ;)

4) that shit engelwood posted about.. gluttony at a conference about the starving  ::)

5) pollution. after lobbying from oil companies bush didnt show to the earth summit - guess who the worlds biggest offender is? guess which city is the worst.. yeah bush's home

rough times ahead for the US.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: America getting dissed on TV here...
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2002, 12:03:53 PM »
rough times for the US = superb living for many other countries

why spend money on wars when u in a recession, got homeless people and crazy crime rates?!

war actually helps the economy, look at WWII

the US has no support from anyone else apart from Kuwait and maybe the Uk

damn I never knew that.  I wonder if that is true.

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2002, 12:17:11 PM »
well u know.... we keep hearing about 'media spin' these days. they mention it all the time over here in all the broadcasts. (maybe its just the news prog i watch -> ch4 news for those that would know)

i keep hearing about news stories being portrayed different ways in different countries. probably to suit the agenda of the different media outlets... after all they're controlled by people (often allied with government) who want to portray a certain image to their viewers.

e.g.

americans might say they bombed a small outpost.

in the UK they might say that the US bombed a base!

crazy eh!

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2002, 12:17:35 PM »
p.s. ........ which one should u believe?  ;)

budsmokeronly

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2002, 12:26:19 PM »
yeah thats what I always gotta remember about the media.  I never know how close to the real story it really is, thats why for a while I got all my news from Jay Leno.  That way if it wasn't true at least it was funny.

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2002, 01:16:48 PM »

1) war-mongering against iraq when they've got enuf problems at home... why spend money on wars when u in a recession, got homeless people and crazy crime rates?!

2) the middle eastern countries are saying they wont be able to control their peoples anger against the US.. i.e riots against US interests etc expected.

3) the US has no support from anyone else apart from Kuwait and maybe the Uk - coz we on alwayz yer nutz ;)

4) that shit engelwood posted about.. gluttony at a conference about the starving  ::)

5) pollution. after lobbying from oil companies bush didnt show to the earth summit - guess who the worlds biggest offender is? guess which city is the worst.. yeah bush's home

Why were We getting slammed at a confrence for the starving? It's not being put on by the USA...

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2002, 09:18:36 PM »
they were dissing all the 'powers' america being the biggest of them all

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2002, 09:24:21 PM »
Bleh

What's new
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2002, 09:14:49 PM »
Why should we get smashed. We give more tons of food each month than any two countried put together. We give tons, and tons of food away. Companies always have more than enough, and they get mad tax breaks for doing it, so well they are in it for tax breaks, the U.S. is very encouraging.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2002, 09:42:46 PM »

1.   Why?  I will tell you why George Bush tells gangbangers it is not okay to kill over mundane, non-threatening colors, but it is okay for him to assasinate Sadaam Hussein, the leader of Iraq, over a disagreement.

Here is why, America is run by capatalism.  In order to maintain a posotive incline in America's economy and decrease the deficit, president Bush must continue to push for globalization and usurp the resources of other nations.  So he feels that he can reduce recession by expanding America's globalization efforts.

2.  Very true, and why shouldn't they be upset.  America kills 5,000 people in Iraq every month through sanctions.  And has killed 1.6 million since 91.  America bombs their country.  And will not allow them to defend themselves because they have wickedly imagined along with the United Kingdom their own no fly zones.

3.  The US is now being viewed as a bully because other nations do not support them in their bullying of other countries.  There is a dictator in the Caribean, and we do not bully him.  China is Communist and we do not bully them.  Why don't we bully China?  Because China has the potential to destroy America.

4.  I did not see Englewood's post, what did he say?

5.  Bush has shown time and time again his lack of concern for the enviroment.  You should not disrespect the Creator's creation, or what became of the Pharoah will become of George Bush.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea