Author Topic: Takin Out Tha Cowards!  (Read 134 times)

bez

Takin Out Tha Cowards!
« on: January 07, 2004, 09:06:27 AM »
Ya Christmas-list-missed bitch, three defeats and still standin,
You a whittness-to-this killin, which rhyme's were yours though is what I'm still askin,
You a lion or what, cos ya do drop ya rhymes with force, but ya leave teeth marks in ma skin, cos dey bitten of course,
Tryin to resurect your status but takin shots-at-vets, I steal the syringe and flip it cos nobody got tha drops-on-bez,
Not one of ya punches hit me, still droppin rhymes that are lavish, honestly the board don't need a champion who couldent keep the title longer than Britney spear's marriage!

Takin out the motherfuckin cowards!

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
Re:Takin Out Tha Cowards!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2004, 03:42:36 PM »
You can't be fuckin serious after my shit you seriously shoulda decided to drop this beef the you ran on with when I even explained that It wasn't a diss to you and you my boy... But I guess you need to learn some shit real quick Kid, Both my punches were wordplay and decimated this piece of shit...I've beat you 3...count it 3 TIMES! Get mutha FUCKIN REAL, You can't beat me Bez and your just opening a big ass can of Jems...and Jem don't like Bull shit...YOUR FUCKIN DEAD KID...TIS OVER will drop within 24 hours....LALA
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]

bez

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 09:08:53 AM »
You can't be fuckin serious after my shit you seriously shoulda decided to drop this beef the you ran on with when I even explained that It wasn't a diss to you and you my boy... But I guess you need to learn some shit real quick Kid, Both my punches were wordplay and decimated this piece of shit...I've beat you 3...count it 3 TIMES! Get mutha FUCKIN REAL, You can't beat me Bez and your just opening a big ass can of Jems...and Jem don't like Bull shit...YOUR FUCKIN DEAD KID...TIS OVER will drop within 24 hours....LALA

LO fucking L

Come back to me when ya dont have to resort to using somebody else's shit to get props.  

|JEM|ILL|

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ...Compare to me, PLEASE...
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 12:52:16 PM »

LO fucking L

Come back to me when ya dont have to resort to using somebody else's shit to get props.  

Don't even talk if you don't got the skill to even compare to me, slut... Bez you're fuckin weak sadly you don't realise the personals I've been droppin like crazy so go suck a cock, preferably to get you off mine...lala
record[/font]
18-2
[/size][/font]

[/color]