Poll

New York City or Los Angeles?

California
23 (79.3%)
New York
6 (20.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: New York vs California  (Read 586 times)

smerlus

Re:New York vs California
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2003, 12:21:33 AM »
I don't live in either of them.
I haven't been to either of them yet.

But I like the New York big city/more people etc. thing more than Cali. :)

(....What the fuck is this guy doing in the West Coast Connection forum.. :P)
you live in japan?

AMSTERDAM.
I'm not Japanese.
I'm not Chinese.
I'm Indonesian.

..Not that you punk motherfuckers see any difference. :P

lol you japanese are crazy.....:P

smerlus

« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2003, 12:26:43 AM »
Other than New York City what else is there in the state of New York...Buffalo? ;D

well i lived in new york state the majority of my life...i've been to buffalo, rochester, syracuse,niagara falls, nyc and a bunch of other little places....then in cali i've been to oakland, san diego, san fran and san jose and i have to admit.....cali shits on NY.....i'm just into the sunny , warmer weather...

but NY does have it's parts that cali can't compare to...like someone said....the food....you haven't had pizza or buffalo chicken wings until you've come here...man around here....sunday and monday nights....there's $0.10 wings for the football games....plus we got canada right to the north....there's some good shit about NY.....just if the weather was better

West C. Connected

« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2003, 04:49:49 AM »
lol you japanese are crazy.....:P

lol Fuck you.

JTSimon

« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2003, 05:51:49 AM »
Other than New York City what else is there in the state of New York...Buffalo? ;D

well i lived in new york state the majority of my life...i've been to buffalo, rochester, syracuse,niagara falls, nyc and a bunch of other little places....then in cali i've been to oakland, san diego, san fran and san jose and i have to admit.....cali shits on NY.....i'm just into the sunny , warmer weather...

but NY does have it's parts that cali can't compare to...like someone said....the food....you haven't had pizza or buffalo chicken wings until you've come here...man around here....sunday and monday nights....there's $0.10 wings for the football games....plus we got canada right to the north....there's some good shit about NY.....just if the weather was better

Canada or Mexico...Canada or Mexico...mmmm hard choice  ;D

NY Pizza = Papa Johns is ok for me.
Chicken wings = We got Wing N Things how different can they taste  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2003, 07:25:18 AM »
I havent been to one of them yet, but following my expections I'd say: NYC is more the business shit, where you live to have big business and earn big money :D and CALI is the place where the big money pays off then, wit surfin and smokin weed etc in the summer when you are on holiday.

later on, when I am rich, lol, I may spend 8 months in NYC and 4 in CALI.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

We Fly High

« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2003, 01:28:59 PM »
that was a pretty good way to put it 7even. ny is where u stack ur money. and then go to LA to fuckin spend it and relax......... or you can always go up to frisco to stack up. hahaha.