Author Topic: Confessions-Christianity, why I hate........  (Read 512 times)

infinite59

Confessions-Christianity, why I hate........
« on: August 14, 2002, 07:58:13 PM »
Okay, from ages 15 through 18 I wanted to kill myself.  I had decided that this world was the worst creation ever invented and that God hated me and that to live life was the worst punishment ever and every day I faced life and played my role, had friends, some girls here and there, and then when it was just me alone at night, I wanted to slit my wrists worse then anything in the world.

How was I raised?  Christian

What had I tried over and over to believe in?  Christianity

What religion had failed me time and time again?  Christianity

Christians, told me time and time again, how I needed to learn to love Jesus.  Try harder.  Try harder.  You idiot.  Your not trying hard enough.  What's wrong with you?  Why don't you understand?  You need help, so you can be more like us.  Jesus will save you, get you out of anything.............. This all just frustrated me more, it sounds like empty rhetoric, that doesn't teach me anything about myself or the world around me.  I go to church, and it would sound like they were talking about a world that didn't exist, and like they weren't bold enough to enter my world that existed in my head.  Islam is bold enough to go there.

I know what ya'll are going to say.  You got to keep trying.  I did continue trying.  Up until the age of 19 when I converted to Islam and suddenly my life finally began to turn around, when before it was getting worse and worse.

Now the Christians at the forum can sit here and tell me this and that till they are blue in the face but the bottom line is this.  

I'VE TRIED LIVING THAT LIFE AND I WANTED TO TAKE A FUCKIN GUN EVERY NIGHT AND BLOW MY FUCKIN BRAINS OUT.  I'VE LIVED IN THE CHRISTIAN WORLD.  I KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE.  ISLAM SAVED MY LIFE.  

How can you tell me to not hold a grudge against a religion that played a large role in the society that made me believe that I should kill myself everyday for 4 straight years?

Woodrow

Re: Confessions-Christainity, why I hate........
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 08:17:36 PM »
Whatever works for you...

But it seems like you've made it your whole purpose here on the board dissing religions other than Islam.

Lay off...

Just because Christianity didn't work for you dosent mean that you should "Hate" it, nor does it mean that it dosent work for others.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

Re: Confessions-Christainity, why I hate........
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 08:22:28 PM »
Whatever works for you...

But it seems like you've made it your whole purpose here on the board dissing religions other than Islam.

Lay off...

Just because Christianity didn't work for you dosent mean that you should "Hate" it, nor does it mean that it dosent work for others.

This is why I can never get down with what your saying.  Because your telling me that my emotions are imagined.  And that is part of what put me in such a bad position back in the day.

Woodrow

Re: Confessions-Christianity, why I hate........
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2002, 08:29:46 PM »
When did I say you imagined anything? You just need to chill out and realize that even though it didn't work for you, It's worked brought joy to Millions and millions of people. No need to tear it down just beacuse you dont like it

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2002, 09:16:11 PM »
When did I say you imagined anything? You just need to chill out and realize that even though it didn't work for you, It's worked brought joy to Millions and millions of people. No need to tear it down just beacuse you dont like it

Exactly, Don't blame it for making your like a living hell from 15 to 18. Since you claim it did nothing for you than how can you blame it? That makes no sense.

And there is no reason to bash it. You claim Christianity has ruined your life, but it has saved so many million upon millions more, including mine.

I'm happy your life is going in the direction it is now and that Islam gave you the focus or whatever it was that lit a fire under you. I'm pretty sure the Christians in the forum are happy for you too. Your reasons for you hating Christianity to me are absolutely pointless. But you can go ahead and hate it all you want. Hate will lead you nowhere though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2002, 09:19:18 PM »
and he admits he's a bigot...  ::)

ohh and christianity telling you to kill yourself is wack.

suicide is the ultimate selfish act. blaming other people and things for your own shit... even more so.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2002, 10:17:41 PM »
and he admits he's a bigot...  ::)

ohh and christianity telling you to kill yourself is wack.

suicide is the ultimate selfish act. blaming other people and things for your own shit... even more so.

WAKE THE FUCK UP

Overseer, there's nothing for me to wake up from, I was talking about the past, when I mentioned wanting to commit suicide and hating Christianity, and how that still affects my thoughts now.

I was trying to explain myself to ya'll and ya'll just threw it back in my face, this is why all of you aren't even worth trying to be nice to except Sikotic.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2002, 10:20:51 PM »

Overseer, there's nothing for me to wake up from, I was talking about the past, when I mentioned wanting to commit suicide and hating Christianity, and how that still affects my thoughts now.

I was trying to explain myself to ya'll and ya'll just threw it back in my face, this is why all of you aren't even worth trying to be nice to except Sikotic.

How did I throw it back in your face?

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2002, 10:26:48 PM »
damn yall are hardcore as hell.....its seems like its all of WCC vs Infinite....why be so hard on him....come at him without thr roughness and in a friendlier way....peace yall

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2002, 10:30:11 PM »

How did I throw it back in your face?

damn yall are hardcore as hell.....its seems like its all of WCC vs Infinite....why be so hard on him....come at him without thr roughness and in a friendlier way....peace yall

^^^^^Once again, I'm not imagining things.  Ya'll through it back in my face when I tried to explain myself.  And tried to tell me I was wrong for feeling the way I feel.  And I won't let ya'll do that to me so we will forever argue.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2002, 10:42:58 PM »
No one can change the way you feel about things. Whether it is right or not I don't know.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2002, 10:51:58 PM »
No one can change the way you feel about things. Whether it is right or not I don't know.

And believe me I like Christianity more now as a Muslim then I ever did as an atheist, or in the years trying to be a Christian.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2002, 07:39:44 AM »
Hey, if being a muslim saved your life, power to it. I'm a bit confused about why christianity made you want to kill yourself. Having read the bible, I don't remember anywhere saying that it was okay to blow your brains out, or it saying slitting your wrists were the things to do.... AND if anyone who "claimed" they were a christian was causing you greif, or making you feel that suicide was the answer, then they were not a good representative of the faith. But anyways, I got away from these discussions cause they made me angry, so I'll just drop this here. I'm glad you are happy, and I hope to see you in the afterlife someday.

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2002, 04:43:53 PM »
Hey, if being a muslim saved your life, power to it. I'm a bit confused about why christianity made you want to kill yourself. Having read the bible, I don't remember anywhere saying that it was okay to blow your brains out, or it saying slitting your wrists were the things to do.... AND if anyone who "claimed" they were a christian was causing you greif, or making you feel that suicide was the answer, then they were not a good representative of the faith. But anyways, I got away from these discussions cause they made me angry, so I'll just drop this here. I'm glad you are happy, and I hope to see you in the afterlife someday.

Naw.... I'm just saying that I grew up in a city where it was mostly white people, mostly Christians.  Like most cities in America.  

I know alot of people in my city, like most American cities may have anger for Bin Laden, Russians, Mexicans, maybe Muslims, maybe black people, criminals, etc....blame their problems on people they consider outsiders.  But I know from my life experiences that my problems were not caused by any "outsiders".  So when I look around and try to explain why my life was in such a bad position at an early age I have to look at such factors as the people, the community, the city, and the lifestyle of that city that raised me.   No, my problems were not simply because of Christianity.

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2002, 06:09:34 PM »

Naw.... I'm just saying that I grew up in a city where it was mostly white people, mostly Christians.  Like most cities in America.  

God damn you are a fuckin' cracka, you really want to be and African don't you? John Walker II is about to manifest.