Author Topic: Fuckin Muslims...  (Read 418 times)

ROCCY

Re: Fuckin Muslims...
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2002, 07:57:33 PM »
werd yo, Ive hear "jews this" "jews that" I mean come on grow the fuck up, no names, I gotta admit, Ive been racist against jews all the fucking time, and i willing to be racist anytime I want, but not for no reason, the time when i was bein racist against jews was when scit was bein racist against muslims, i posted a fucking convo wit his shit, but this goes out to anyreligion that makes fun of muslims/persians, they will get hate back, but with out a doubt,jews never have done anything to ME, ibut, like one of ya'l said, I dont like how I hear jews are trying to rule or be racist towards muslims back in the good middle east. whatever tho, jews=muslims=christians=catholic=sikh=hindu whatever the fuck u are, were still human beings, we all gotz blood,skin, and everything, but jews rip people off way too much man!!  :'( jus playin witcha homie sccit, pz out, keep it real dont be racist. pz
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2002, 09:12:59 PM »
LMAO@the Zionists convo

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Woodrow

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2002, 09:24:57 PM »

|

i love jews and america dude, wtf are you talkin about, i just dont like jews who like to push around weaker muslims around the middle east....also known as zionists

You really have no idea what you are talking about...

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1027375145

On that thread you use the 2 words (Jew and Zionist) like they mean the same thing....

Here are both Words Explained for you so you wont make the same mistake again.

Jew  
1.) An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
2.) A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
3.) A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

Zi·on·ism

1.  JUDAISM supporter of a Jewish state:  a supporter of 19th-century Zionism, or a modern supporter of the state of Israel

You dont have to be jewish to be a zionist.

Anybody who supports a Jewish State in palestine could be called a zionist.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2002, 09:55:55 PM »

You really have no idea what you are talking about...

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1027375145

On that thread you use the 2 words (Jew and Zionist) like they mean the same thing....

Here are both Words Explained for you so you wont make the same mistake again.

Jew  
1.) An adherent of Judaism as a religion or culture.
2.) A member of the widely dispersed people originally descended from the ancient Hebrews and sharing an ethnic heritage based on Judaism.
3.) A native or inhabitant of the ancient kingdom of Judah.

Zi·on·ism

1.  JUDAISM supporter of a Jewish state:  a supporter of 19th-century Zionism, or a modern supporter of the state of Israel

You dont have to be jewish to be a zionist.

Anybody who supports a Jewish State in palestine could be called a zionist.

dude, you just wont let go will you, its like once you see somethin you stick to it....god damn man....let it go.....i bet you'll bring this up one year from now.....just like how u bring up old shit on infinite....

Woodrow

« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2002, 10:25:03 PM »

dude, you just wont let go will you, its like once you see somethin you stick to it....god damn man....let it go.....i bet you'll bring this up one year from now.....just like how u bring up old shit on infinite....

Use the terms correctly and we wont have a problem.

The past will come back to haunt you...

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2002, 10:30:18 PM »

Use the terms correctly and we wont have a problem.

The past will come back to haunt you...

lol....yeah usin the wrong words in life will come back and haunt me...."hey remember when you said jewish instead of zionist...well your gonna suffer for that"......uhh lol....you seem really tense...kick back man , i swear i know what the words mean....i just tend to do somethin like that every once in a while

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2002, 07:24:04 AM »
ibut, like one of ya'l said, I dont like how I hear jews are trying to rule or be racist towards muslims back in the good middle east.

Obviously u didnt read or understand my posts...What I was saying is Muslims are being racist at every chance they get, while Jews are rarely heard of as racist people...Especially on this board...Do u see Igeezy making threads saying "Kick Muslims out of Israel"?? No, u dont...But do u see Prince Tech making threads like "Kick Jews out of America"?? yes, you do...Therefore not only Prince Tech gets a bad name (as a racist), all of the Muslims on this board get the bad name as well, and once they have a bad name they complain...PeaCe

Tha_Black_Jesus

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2002, 07:36:36 AM »

Cool, Cool, just curious, I never heard it much till like the last week.  Peace~

That's because I brought it up and like a magnet it caused an attraction and others started to use it, in and out of context.

ROCCY

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2002, 10:06:45 AM »

Obviously u didnt read or understand my posts...What I was saying is Muslims are being racist at every chance they get, while Jews are rarely heard of as racist people...Especially on this board...Do u see Igeezy making threads saying "Kick Muslims out of Israel"?? No, u dont...But do u see Prince Tech making threads like "Kick Jews out of America"?? yes, you do...Therefore not only Prince Tech gets a bad name (as a racist), all of the Muslims on this board get the bad name as well, and once they have a bad name they complain...PeaCe

I know waht ur sayin, tech is tha homie tho, no matta what he does, but Im not complaining or getting a bad name lol. pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2002, 10:32:38 AM »

I know waht ur sayin, tech is tha homie tho, no matta what he does, but Im not complaining or getting a bad name lol. pz

I kno ure not complaining, but a lot of Muslims and Palastiniens do complain about 'having a bad name'...