Author Topic: let off by pigs in London  (Read 87 times)

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
let off by pigs in London
« on: January 01, 2004, 09:57:27 PM »
Well for a hockey tournament we went to London Ontario to stay for a few nights n shit, so we go outside back behind the hotel to blaze afew bowls, n right after we finished a pig came out of nowere with his attack dawg (i told my boy to keep six damnit) so he starts asking us to empty our pockets n we do i put my empty pipe on the ground and my boy puts his fat ass joint on the ground, so now the cop calls his boys in the squad cars to come search us all, they took my friends name n shit he was so nervous n shaking and shit(fucking pussy) of course i knew the drill get up against the car they searched me but didn't find the 7 grams i had in my nutz hahah, so the cop says "thats a fucking fatty right there" starts asking who rolled it lol, then says step on the fatty and squish it, i was fuckin pissed man. they let me keep the pipe tho so sal good.

Foesum

Re:let off by pigs in London
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2004, 10:08:30 PM »
too bad you didn't see him coming, could've left your shit on the ground and come back later.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re:let off by pigs in London
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 12:50:22 PM »
naw dat foo wood take ur shit i bet den wen u came bak to get it it woodnt be there lol