Author Topic: Michael Jackson - Ben  (Read 180 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Michael Jackson - Ben
« on: December 28, 2003, 11:09:10 PM »
This song was made for the movie "Ben" in 1972 (The sequel to the original "Willard")...I think it's actually a pretty chill song...I like it...Anyone hear this before? I downloaded it after I heard it in the "Willard" remake, and thought I'd share...PeACe

KURUPTION-81

Re:Michael Jackson - Ben
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2003, 11:37:36 AM »
classic track, u should get the jackson 5 greatest hits.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 01:13:51 PM »
I don't really like all the played out/poppy hits...PeACe

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2003, 03:16:54 PM »
I got the album, the track's a chill song like u said

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2003, 09:37:00 PM »
This is just amazing to me sometimes to see how young some of yall are.  I mean, you haven't even heard "ben" before, lol.  You say the other tracks are played out, what the fuck, Ben was Michael Jackson's first #1 hit... I've been listening to that shit since I was like 3, your parents didn't raise yall right, lol. Deprived motherfuckers.....

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2003, 12:55:22 AM »
Boy did that movie suck....

I loved that track tho.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2003, 01:28:15 AM »
This is just amazing to me sometimes to see how young some of yall are.  I mean, you haven't even heard "ben" before, lol.  You say the other tracks are played out, what the fuck, Ben was Michael Jackson's first #1 hit... I've been listening to that shit since I was like 3, your parents didn't raise yall right, lol. Deprived motherfuckers.....

I've heard of "Ben" before, I just never took the time to actually sit and listen...PeACe

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 07:41:36 AM »
track is dope