Author Topic: Why all the hate towards other countries...  (Read 646 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Why all the hate towards other countries...
« on: August 06, 2002, 11:01:49 AM »
Am I the only one here who gets tired of watchin post by poeple here in board constantly bashin americans?  What the fuck do they know about me Javier Gutierrez the chicano that is being raised by two parents who fought their asses of so i can be in this country. NOTHIN. People like Jay Ay Bee who has said americans dont get sarcasm and blah blah blah.  Americans this americans that. Im 100% sure there are people in England that are like that, that dont have sense of humor, and question the sexuality of a guy that has a pic of another guy without a shirt on. This is basically what Jay Ay bee thinks about Americans.....
DUMB
Dont get jokes
Dont get sarcasm

and he compares that to something like "Black Guys have bigger dicks than whites, its a known fact".  We have gone so far in society, that people still bring other people down of where they were born, or their ethnicity. QUIT IT people, instead of pointing fingers and saying whats wrong with "White America" or whats wrong with so and so.  Worry bout yourself and progress in life, make a difference instead of worryinb about Americans. Its not my fault  Presidents have made bad choices, during war our government turns into a Dictatorship.  so we dont make the decisions of Attackin Afghanistan , or talk about the possiblities of  attackin IRaq.  Like if we have a fucken vote on this shit. Dont critize americans , critize the government.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

budsmokeronly

Re: Why all the hate towards other countries...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2002, 11:22:08 AM »
yo man don't worry about what other people think about you.  Just stay true to yourself.  I am American and I truely believe that a majority of our society is stupid.  I don't consider myself stupid and I am not going to say anything else about other countries because I don't know them like I know America.  Everyday I run into at least a couple of complete idiots.  A couple years ago I used to eat fast food all the time and my very simple orders would always seem to get fucked up, and that shit still happens.  I remember there was a period when I went to Fosters Freeze 6 times in a row and ordered the exact same thing every time, and everytime they screwed it up in the exact same way.  I would tell my friends exactly how they would screw it up before I got the order and what do ya know.  Or driving around, people are just so fucking dumb.  Like the morons who decide to drive 65 or slower in the fast lane of the freeway, and all kinds of cars are passing them in the slower lanes or riding their ass.  I could go on and on about how people just don't fucking think.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2002, 12:17:52 PM »
Well what do you expect, its fast food. You think they got their jobs based on intellegence? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2002, 12:29:56 PM »
I'm being unfairly treated here.  

"Jay ay Bee thinks Americans are - dumb, don't get jokes, don't get sarcasm."

I merely said that American and Canadians struggle more with the British sense of humour which is rich in irony.  That's just the way it is.

Second of all, I said that different peoples have different strenghts and weaknesses.  Did I or did I not then go on to compliment Americans?  

I quoted an American President.

When did I talk about Iraq or Afghanistan?  When did I talk about anything political that America has done.

Javi, I think you've had a tough day and as soon as you saw somethin you dodn't like you snapped and tried to take your anger out.

You're a fellow mod on Sports and Ent so I'm a homie with you, but don't take what I say out of context.

End of.

PS.  I know people are going to come on this thread with their own agendas and attack 'anti-Americans' but please just leave it, I'm offended enough.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2002, 01:53:49 PM »
Its not only that post though. I have seen a lot of them in the past.  my whole point is that, there are dumb people everywhere, not only the U.S.  Im sure there is dumb people in Argentina, AUstralia, England, Mexico, Guatemala, why does the U.S constantly get heat not only from here but from Papers of other countries.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2002, 02:11:12 PM »
There is dumb people in every country.

But America has a rep for having more dumb people than any other.

Javi, can you blame us for thinking that?  

We wake up and all day long we see Jerry Springer, Ricki Lake etc., your President is a retard (who do you think would have the worst score in an IQ test of World leaders), of all the developed countries you have one of the worst literary rates etc.

But look, stereotypes are stereotypes, some are actually true, lots are false.  How many motherfuckers have said "tea and crumpets" when talking about the UK?  Tea is true, everyone drinks tea here, crumpets what the fuck?  Crumpets????  

So maybe Americans being stupid isn't true you know?  Like crumpets isn't true.  

But what is true like tea?  Hmmmmm.

They're nearly all fat.

Whoops

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2002, 03:38:30 PM »
Im pretty sure 90% of the people that come on Jerry SPringer are actors.  People that come on the show of Ricki Lake and Jenny Jones are fucken low lifes.  They dont rep america, and Bush doesnt rep america.  But I do agree with some things people say about the U.S, their lazyness, and their lack of exercises.

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2002, 07:40:56 PM »
Jenny Jones

u gotz tah admit they show sum fine ass hos up in that show

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

Woodrow

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2002, 01:17:40 AM »
I'm being unfairly treated here.  

I merely said that American and Canadians struggle more with the British sense of humour which is rich in irony.  That's just the way it is.

I just don't think british humor is funny.

;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2002, 07:44:35 AM »
Ha.  America Rocks, I don't care what anybody else thinks about it, actually.  America's great, I don't think people in any other country are any more intelligent than americans.  When you're on top people wanna knock you off, that's understandable.  Name 1 successful person that EVERYBODY loves... there's no such thing.  Same things with countries, we're successful, so people attack our intelligence, expose our faults, etc.  America doesn't do that to other countries, and maybe that positive attitude is why we are so successful.  I have no doubt in my mind that one of the reasons I'm succesfull in life is because I have a positive attitude about EVERYTHING.  Anything less, would be uncivilized (lol).  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2002, 07:50:18 AM »
^
|

That's exactly what I said about the positive stuff.  Americans are (mostly) some of the most optimistic people there are.  I live in a nation of cynics, who are never happy with what they've got (probably because we find it hard to admit we're not the best there is anymore).

So please don't think I'm knocking America, but Americans have garnered a rep for having a lot of people within their borders who are none too clever (academically, not practically), and when there is smoke there's fire.  YOur optimism also shows in the fact that you find it v.hard to admit your faults (which is probably a good thing).  Ok.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2002, 07:53:52 AM »
people attack our intelligence, expose our faults, etc.  America doesn't do that to other countries

Now that is a big bunch of bullshit, as you (not you persionally) never stop taking the piss out of Canada, and Mexico gets stick as well.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2002, 08:08:32 AM »
I never see comedy about Mexico, and the only time they say anything about Canada is when they're talking about a Canadian Comedian, and those guys make fun of themselves.  Anyway you look at it, America gets 10 times more heat than any other country on the planet, just because we're on top.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2002, 08:24:06 AM »
Bit of give and take Trauma?

I've seen episodes of the Simpsons rip into Canada and Australia, stereotyping.  PLus South Park.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2002, 08:49:01 AM »
Anyway you look at it, America gets 10 times more heat than any other country on the planet, just because we're on top.

It's true, jealousy is a mutha fucka.  Look at the Too Gangsta for the Radio album.  All kinds of disses towards snoop and dre on there by jealous rappers.  CJ mac dissing Dre!! Give me a break, I like cj and all, but he is next to nothing when compared to dre.  Look how people totally focus on the bad things celebrities do, yet they rarely get recognition for the good things they do.  Or Clinton, he will probably go down in history known for the bj scandal rather then how well he led our country.