Author Topic: New year sucked ass..  (Read 329 times)

Don Seer

Re:New year sucked ass..
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2004, 09:47:39 AM »
dayum....... i just found out one of my friends was in hospital until earlier today.. i'd been trying to holla at him for over a day.. and another one is pretty ill right now.. bahhhhhhhhhh

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2004, 01:40:38 PM »
All I did was got hella drunk with my girlfriends friends, and bagged on them the whole time...It was funny.

I-Yoof

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 07:14:53 AM »
You got drunk and had a bit of ruck. Whats to complain about?

bez

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 09:14:26 AM »
You got drunk and had a bit of ruck. Whats to complain about?

Because the night could of done without it and now all my friends have pretty much fallen out.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 10:17:28 AM »
It waz a coo night, not bad.....I went to tha city...it waz like 1 big rumble...every hood waz out there 4 a war it seemed....everywhere I looked punches were being thrown....I wasn't even tryin 2 get in no funk on new years being 5 deep, so we waz like fuck this and went bac 2 tha south of tha city where I'm from....went to some random party, met some krayzie crack heads whores who smoked me out then started doin lines when it waz 12 and started makin out and puttin on a show 4 everyone....I got my 151 in there ofcourse, drank and passed out I'm guessin around 4, got up at 12:30 tha next day and went home....dats bout it...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2004, 03:15:18 AM »
I got my 151 in there ofcourse

Do you drink that shit straight, or do you mix it? Because that shit burns my throat like a bitch...PeACe